Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I've had a super busy week so I fell behind on comments a bit. I'll take care of that first, then I've got a small update. I've been building in Oasis Springs, 2 community lots down :) But tonight I'm gonna play my challenge family.

@debjameswhite - I'm really starting to love Logan. The girls seem to like him too. I like Christine, because I love red head sims lol but Kenzie is nice too. You're right though, she does remind me of his Mom... which could be weird. That date was wild though lol! I have yet to see a sim die from anything but old age. It's a shame it was Kenzie's Mom, but good to see the other kinds of deaths arn't a myth. Oh and Elise looks JUST like Madison! How crazy is that? Talk about throwback genetics. I loved your house tour. I think house tours have become one of my favorite parts of this thread. The open kitchen, dining, living room looks great. Open plan living is kinda my thing.

@Letchy15 - Aw, welcome little baby boy. I wonder if he'll get his Dad's blonde hair.

@OJenn - I really love the way you've been editing your pictures. The girls birthday pictures were so cute, and great job putting together that photo wall. Charlotte reminds me so much of Nina, she's Great Grandma right? Then Corrina has a look all her own. It's a nice change. Are you leaning towards one or the other yet?

@soulfull - Sadly there's no terrain tool in TS4. I absolutely love your backstory on your founders. I feel like I'm already in love with Brett. I can't wait to see more of him.

@amadazulsim - omg Paige is gorgeous! If I had time to play another save I'd totally ask if I could steal her from you lol

@QuiteIzzzy - Kai is such a cool sim, I really like him. It was nice to watch Kai and Amaya go from roommates to something more. I really love Kai's painting of her too. I wonder if he'll do one of Jenny too ;) lol
    Small Update time!

Since my last update Shane and Lily have been spending plenty of time together. Shane loves to dance so dates at the nightclub are a regular thing. Lily loves to drink lol so it's a win win.
    ix8BI5J.png

Shane wandered off from his date to play a video game and Lily tracked him down in the club.
    F2mIhHi.png

Then she totally kicked his plum.
    iyZOk6Y.png

Shane rightfully admiring his girlfriends beauty.
    WDiHsAG.png

Some random guy came over and tried talking to Lily, so Shane had to swoop in and let him know she was taken.
    hJEfNlH.png

Lily stops by a lot and they usually end up autonomously woo'hooing. Their future child's closet is now tainted forever lol
    XLOB3u8.png

I'm ready for them to settle down and get to baby making lol happy simming!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @soulfull - Opening up a restaurant would be a cool venture for your couple. The sky is the limit like you said.

@debjameswhite - I like Kenzie and Saul together. I hate that their dinner was ruined by not one but 2 deaths. I didn't know a sims could die from anger. I had one die from laughing to much which was funny.
    Logan's house looks nice. It looks like it should be by a beach. I like the open kitchen/dining area.

@QuiteIzzzy - NIce founding couple. They have a lovely house too. The pictures with them talking about the food made me chuckle. Ha Grass and snails! lol Their relationship seems to be going well. I can't wait to see them start having nooboos.

@Heckstress17 - I can't wait for Shane and Lilly to start having some nooboos. I think Lilly is so pretty and Shane is very handsome I am sure they are going to have some cuties.

Thank you all for the nice comments about Paige and Prince. Paige is so pretty she is making me want to rethink having a male heir.
    I haven't had much time to play, RL has been busy. I hope to get some playtime in tonight.

Welcome to all the new joiners. I look forward to seeing all of your updates.

]
    @amadazulsim - If you're really leaning towards Paige I say go for it. I've played with an heir that had a sibling that made me regret choosing them and it wasn't much fun.

I have another update! My hubby's been working nights so I've had time to play :)

Shane finally asked Lily to move in with him. They're so loving and cute, and always together. I think it's time they got jobs lol
    wFP0tCn.png

She came downstairs to breakfast visibly upset one morning. They've pretty much been woo'hooing non stop and turns out Lily was sad to learn she wasn't pregnant after taking a test that morning. (I really wish they'd make the sad pregnancy test moodlet only when you're sim wants to try for a baby, or has the big family aspiration.)
    XnYpedh.png

Shane decided to take his girlfriend out for a spa day to cheer her up.
    uLu7Obn.png

No date is complete with these two without woo hoo.
    bFUTgip.png

After spending the say getting pampered at the spa, Shane took Lily out to a beautiful and private part of Willow Creek.
    jEwRMeC.png

Then he surprised her by popping the question.
    XagD91A.png

Just look at how precious she is. I'm really starting to like her.
    lQ8VGdd.png

Of course she says.
    lCAJ5Oy.png

And Shane couldn't be happier.
    nLEDBDw.png

With Lily wanting to start a family ASAP they waste no time planning a wedding. The next day they arrive at The Creek Chapel for their ceremony. Sierra, Shane's twin sister is one of the only guest who shows up. (@amadazulsim I have heir regret for her, so I know the feeling.)
    YbZcoqx.png
    sIWmNXp.png

With my game apparently glitching and sending all of the wedding guest home I decided to just have them tie the knot and get it over with. I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Hayes!
    THDPVgb.png

Thankfully Drake, Shane's Dad, showed up just before they were about to leave to congratulate his son. Drake has been super active his whole life so he's outlived his wife Liz, who literally died the day I moved Shane out so I was unable to collect her tombstone. :|
    ycifOeC.png
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @amadazulsim - OMG Prince's expression when he aged up cracks me up and you're right Paige is quite lovely.

@soulfull - Awesome backstory you have for your founders I really like their looks too. I think they will make great babies.

@debjameswhite - Logan and Kenzie are just meant to be! Poor thing, though, losing her mother (despite looking a bit too thrilled when she killed over). Really digging Logan's house, and you are in my favorite neighborhood!

@QuiteIzzy - Great couple and great beginnings, I wonder how things will go with the free-spirited Kai and his women.

@Heckstress17 - I haven't really made up my mind about the heir yet, I am really enjoying both girls atm. And yeap Nina is their great-grandmother.

I am super anxious to see how Shane and Lily's kids turn out. Are you planning for a set number this generation? Also congrats to the newlyweds!
    @Heckstress17 - Saul and Lilly look so nice at their wedding! I felt bad that Lilly didn't get pregnant! I know they will be having some nooboos in no time.

@Ojenn and @Heckstress17 So I thought that I was going to switch my heir choice to Paige and then this happened.

Phoenix
    29444559672_2b7c0802f7_h.jpg

Payden
    28931064523_4ae54c6623_h.jpg

Pierce
    29444560352_25d071fe5d_h.jpg

Omg they are so handsome!
    ]
    To @everyone I forgot I wanted to make a Graveyard to put in Oasis Springs. Do you think it would be weird if I put it with my huge park, just off to the side somewhere?

@OJenn - I'm hoping for just 2 kids this generation, so fingers crossed they're good looking lol and preferably a boy and a girl.

@amadazulsim - omg see! I told you your sims were gorgeous these past few generations. Pierce is my favorite of the triplets, but his brothers are equally attractive. If I were in your shoes I have no idea who I'd choose as the heir.
  • iamduniamdun Posts: 514 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hi everyone! I miss you all! Just wanted to say hi! So many updates omg!

Feel me in! What generation are you guys on?!

I am thinking about coming back to finish out the 10th generation.

I saw some oldies for the gene pool lineup for Oasis Springs and I am EXCITED!!
  • jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    Hello all. Man feels like forever since I checked in here. I'm so behind. I've been trying to focus on my writing, but mostly failing at that and doing a whole lot of nothing. Well house is clean, so not totally nothing, hubby is happy when I'm stuck with no inspiration to write, or play. Made a few sims, but that's it.

Hope everyone is well. I hope to catch up this weekend and hopefully get back to my family.
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

edited September 2016
    @Heckstress17 - I am more or less doing the same thing this generation. Big families are so hard to manage.

I think having an area for the graveyard would be kind of nice actually.

@iamdun - I'm on gen 8/9

@jazen - I know that feeling all too well. My own story has fallen behind
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hello guys! I heard @Heckstress17 and @debjameswhite calls for me to get back, so here I am :yum: I've been way too absent, but I'm going to try and get back to playing my game and updating regularly. Fallout bores me too now, LOL, so it's time to find some fun in this game again.

This one time, and I hope you'll forgive me, I'm not doing a comments post. Because I'd have to go back ten pages and your stories have progressed so much since that you'll probably not even remember what I'm talking about :joy: I did take my sweet time to read through all of them, so I know what's going on in your game-households and I'll be a good girl from now on and come back to comment once in a while :wink:

Also, I do have an update ready myself. It's a bit more story-ish than my normal posts, but I found all of these poses one day and got inspired :yum: So none of this actually happened in game, but I got the idea when Wei got all angry because of Hymns pregnancy.

9c4299cb0f.jpg
    2f15da08a0.jpg
    Like I feared, Roseanne passes away soon after the wedding. As a matter of fact, it's during Jimi and Jana's wedding night (way to spoil the mood :yum:) She feels at peace though, because she'll finally be with Dijon again.

qqjkT.jpg
    The entire family gathers to say goodbye to Rose. They know she isn't sad about dying, but it's still hard on everyone.

709ce43b94.jpg
    I believe Hymn is in a state of shock...

cdac910c11.jpg
    She definitely takes her mother's death the hardest and cries by her grave for almost an entire day.

592c33e79e.jpg
    Grieving is hard, but it's even harder in your childhood home where all the memories of your late parents are. So Hymn decides she wants to move out. She wants a fresh start for her and the baby.

Hymn: 'Jimi! What is taking so long? Do you think we can actually move my stuff, you know, todáy?'
    Jimi: 'Coming, coming. Calm down, it's only 11 AM. We have plenty of time.'

5c39463cdb.jpg
    Hymn: 'Bye sweet pea. You be good now, okay?'
    Lyra: 'Do you have to go? I'll miss you.'

55b16a3c66.jpg
    Hymn: 'I'll miss you too. But I live close and you can always visit. Deal?'
    Lyra: 'I guess...'
    Hymn: 'Come here.'

7a32b78991.jpg
    Jana: 'Bye little one. Don't be too hard on your mommy.'

64335f0496.jpg
    Hymn: 'See you soon, Janey.'
    Jana: 'Oh, Hymn. Are you sure this is a good idea? I hate the thought of you all alone in that big house. You're more than welcome to stay as long as you want to.'
    Hymn: 'I know, I know. You've told me a bazillion times. I just feel like I need to start my own life. We'll be fine, really. I promise to call if something's the matter.'
    Jana: <sigh> 'Alright then. I love you. Be safe.'

4076fc8ffc.jpg
    The new crib!

adfacacc25.jpg
    Hymn plays video games while Jimi is doing the heavy lifting. He's such a good brother.

befd40b12b.jpg
    The work is finished just before dinner. Jimi has to go home, and Hymn suddenly finds herself all alone. It's harder than she thought.

0e32d59822.jpg
    Sad, lonely dinner.

bdab426a17.jpg
    Despite the sadness, Hymn sleeps surprisingly well that night. But the next morning, she does feel a little wonky.

25c1768aa4.jpg
    It gets worse throughout the day. And when her vision starts blurring, she decides to call Jimi.

20b29aa9b9.jpg
    Too late.

d6ad2a5bd3.jpg
    Wei: <practicing to himself> 'Hymn, I want to apologize. I've-'

[...]

'What the- HYMN!' <bangs on door> 'All right, I'm smashing a window.'

e2a1c7a6c0.jpg
    'Hello? 911? Something happened. My girlfriend... there's a lot of blood, and she's not responding. She's pregnant. I'm not sure how long she's been there. Please, send an ambulance. Fast!'

e9d039cbe1.jpg
    'Hang in there, sweety. They'll be here soon. Please, just...'

03e29d6346.jpg
    4273bb112f.jpg
    94e2a690cf.jpg
    9722234d29.jpg
    ~...~

d03881e5d6.jpg
    Jimi: 'Why don't you get us some coffee. I'll go talk to him.'

0267e8fc30.jpg
    Jimi: 'Hey bud. How are you holding up?'

1ebbc9a3e4.jpg
    Wei: 'It's all my fault. I should've been there. I was just worried. I didn't know what to feel. Oh God. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry.'
    Jimi: 'Calm down. I don't know exactly what happened between you guys, but you're here now. That means you care. Maybe you could've handled things better, but this, Wei, listen to me, thís is not your fault. So stop blaming yourself. Hymn needs you to be strong now.'

[After hours of waiting]

fe34c803a4.jpg
    Jimi: 'Hello? Nurse? We've been waiting here for a long time, and nobody has told us anything yet. Please, do you have any news about my sister? Hymn Everest.'
    Nurse: 'Let me make a quick call.'

[...]

'Sir? They just finished surgery, a doctor will come to get you soon. I have to warn you though, your sister is not awake yet. She suffered from high blood pressure, which caused dangerous complications. The baby had to be delivered as fast as possible. The child is healthy, but Miss Everest lost a lot of blood. Her situation is still critical.'

5fc5c63e51.jpg
    Sitting, waiting, wishing.

46cf520f4b.jpg
    Doctor: 'I'm afraid nothing has changed yet, gentlemen. Mr. Everest, I'd advise you to go home and get some sleep. We'll call as soon as we have more information. Mr. Lee, I need to talk to you. Could you step outside with me for a minute?'

4a23820c2b.jpg
    Wei: 'What is it, doctor? I'm not sure I can handle more bad news.'
    Doctor: 'I understand, Mr. Lee. This must all be very stressful for you. However, this is about your child. Like we told you before, your partner managed to deliver the baby. After examination, we concluded it's a healthy child. Since we don't know how long it will take for Miss Everest to wake up, I think it's best if you take the baby home with you.'
    Wei: 'What? Home? But I, but... I don't know what to do.'
    Doctor: 'You can always call if anything's wrong, but I have faith in you. Parental instincts tend to come naturally.'

7f78098d40.jpg
    'You can go in and meet your daughter now...'

5057a82813.jpg
    178787d224.jpg
    The first night together. Wei is unsure what to do...

4299fef819.jpg
    58dfbec14a.jpg
    But in the following days, the little baby girl manages to win his heart. She gives him faith that everything will be alright.

680cee5c12.jpg
    And sure enough, two days later Hymn finally wakes up. Wei is overjoyed when the hospital calls.

1fa7e56561.jpg
    She has to stay in the hospital a little longer for observation, but after two more days she is released...

1e53c4ce7f.jpg
    and finally gets to meet her daughter, who she names Elara. :smile:
    Sweet lord, that was an enormous amount of pictures. I'm sorry that it's so, so long, I didn't want to do it in two pieces because I didn't want you all to think Hymn was gone. Hence, this monster was born. Also, I apologize for the crappy writing. I'm not at all satisfied with it, but I didn't have a lot of inspiration and I also didn't want to keep this update from y'all any longer.

Anyhow, Hymn and Wei obviously have some stuff to talk through, but I hope they can now finally live happy :yum: And the alien baby is ADORABLE! :love:

P.s. I know Wei's skin matches the upstairs wallpaper :joy: I need to change it.

P.s. P.s. Jana is pregnant too! Jimi knocked her up during their wedding night.
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    Hey guys! Finally back with an update.. i have not managed to keep up with everyone at this point but going to put some time aside later on to read through and comment as much as I can on everyone's progress :joy:

I've not been too interested in playing TS4 at the moment.. I have the urge to do so now though as I just want to get on to the next generation :) this current one is boring me! I may need to play on short for a little bit..!

It's been awhile since my last update so here is a quick refresh on where I last left off!

In my last update (months ago!!) Kylo and Felicia finally tied the knot! They have 5 children together so it was about time..!

bf4445d902.jpg

Daenerys and Sansa were also teens by this point (both Kylo's daughters from previous and different women - Rapunzel being Daenerys' mother)

dd377236f2.jpg

Daenerys also found herself getting rather close with two of the neighborhood teens..!

ce9ad17dfc.jpg

and finally.. the twins (oldest children of Felicia and Kylo) Arya and Jon aged into teens..!

7ea224c3e4.jpg

f0afd90b38.jpg

Which leads up to this huge update!

With all his kids now aging up, Kylo has decided to focus on getting back into shape.. even though he is not the one who has given birth to his many kids... he still packed on the pounds having so many of them :joy:

262db16f19.jpg

His restaurant business is doing well too.. it's no 5 stars yet, but it is coming along nicely! Because the family is well off, he sends his staff off to get trained quite frequently so things run pretty smoothly.

0b4c1f2194.jpg

Family life is pretty balanced too and no matter what, all the members of the family find it easy to sit down together and eat. Something i've not had much luck with int he past LOL!!

a348a1b968.jpg

Kylo also discovered this his sister was heavily pregnant with her second child, a boy! :)

fa125e0b52.jpg

Arya is doing really well at school as well, I haven't had much time to focus on this kids (being so many of them!!) so I was happy to see this pop up LOL!

6aa48bd43a.jpg

Kylo and Felicia have a lot more time together as a couple now that their kids were all at school and growing each day, Kylo decided to take Felicia out for lunch - and also used this opportunity to finally complete his serial romantic aspiration

c11df7e734.jpg

Which he did! and now he has no excuse to be a total man-ho lol!! :joy:

f991dc5ef2.jpg

Which i'm super happy about, because I really like him and Felicia together!

05479ac801.jpg

The day had finally come for Daenerys to age up and embrace young adulthood! She elected to just have a nice family dinner at Pappa Rettzi's Italian Restaurant.

48591d39cb.jpg

and as usual.. the Medley family was out for dinner as well! I'm waiting for the potential mates to age up into teens still :joy:

fa184e78c0.jpg

It was time.. Daenerys blew out her candles and aged up!

5045052266.jpg

She grew up quite well, I wouldn't call her a complete beauty but shes still cute lol she gained the jealous trait..!

09828e95e9.jpg

Poor Felicia also suffered from food poisoning once again.. poor woman can't catch a break! She ended up reporting it and got cash back :joy:

fd20d6f1e7.jpg2614ba2def.jpg

With a full house being somewhat overwhelming.. I gave Daenerys a YA makeover and she was on her way out to go live life as a grown, individual and independent woman! :joy:

4bce01e2e0.jpg

With the triplets aging up very soon.. they headed over to their second-cousin Arvins house to carry through the BFF tradition and took a picture with his son. This would be the first generation to have opposite sex best friends :) I still was not sure which triplet would be my heir so I took a picture of Alvin with all 3 for now.

27993a2d57.jpg

63a0b4ae9e.jpg

ca9b4f10c5.jpg

Arvin also found himsel getting wed :joy:

0f904c7853.jpg

Felicia also has the whole morning to herself these day's so she too is working on getting back into her fitness. Not that she was effected too much by having 5 kids!

b3f6d63bfa.jpg

She and Kylo always roll wants to woohoo with each other too.. and as they have time for that.. they have been doing it quite often :wink:

a67f42c5aa.jpg

The day had come for the triplets to grow up..! This saddened Kylo :joy:

fe2b0330bf.jpg

One by one, the girls blew out their candles. The little girl with grey hair is one of their cousins from their aunt Leia :)

5f46d55c96.jpg

efee09516e.jpg

33733f0726.jpg

Margaery grew up with the evil trait... :joy:

04e9196767.jpg

Cersei grew up with the foodie trait (which seems to be genetic lol!)

a8fbd01f8b.jpg

and Myrcella grew up with the perfectionist trait!

9b41639303.jpg

Here is how all the girls aged up.. i'm pretty disappointed! They all look so awkward! Those alien eyes don't suit any of them :joy:

547cab5bc0.jpg

40ede9a8b9.jpg

9cbfd75e2c.jpg

With the kids all aged up, Kylo and Felicia were due to become elders in a matter of days, so I gave them both an mature adult make-over :lol:

fcb0a7a650.jpg

5946cc71dc.jpg

Jon has created his own teen group as well, with one of the potential gene-pool mates being in it.. because i'm not 100% sure that I want the girls as my heir now after seeing them aged up :joy: Jon to me is the most attractive kid out of the whole lot!

e1f69d7bcb.jpg

The girl with the brown hair is Max's little sister, Bailey (Max being Kylo's brother-in-law who is married to his older sister Rey)

a326e428dd.jpg

He and Bailey have been getting pretty cozy lately.. but if I do decide that he is to be my heir.. this relationship will only end in heartbreak >.>!!

fd3b7acd2c.jpg

In other news.. Felicia had been unwell lately.. so there was one thing she had to clear up just to ensure it was not what I thought it was.. :flushed:

ddc644d9c0.jpg

but my gut feeling was correct.. and she and Kylo were set to become parents one more time before becoming elders.. :sweat_smile:

cd336b8eb2.jpg

Kylo was shocked at first.. but was up for this whole parent thing one last time!

fd81797013.jpg

and that is where I leave it.. :joy: any suggestions on whom I should pick for my heir at all?? I really struggling :disappointed:

35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    hellooo :blush:

In the last part, I mentioned that it was about to be Xara's birthday, and today is that day!!

I built a venue, with a DJ booth, monkey bars, toys, game console etc. Pretty sweet if you ask me :joy:

j6hnyh.png

Xara met Teagen (lilsimsie's current household sim) and they played together

2el49zq.png

Teagens brother looked pretty upset about it for some reason :neutral:

23lfgo2.png

Cake Time! Cake Time!!!

wb2ogh.png

"Woooo!!"

2w1un2t.png
    majub4.png

She turned out quite pretty I think

scdt9u.png

Not sure who she looks more like

2n0pqwi.png

Party fun

sawm04.png
    2q0rt3r.png
    jsyqs1.png
    bbjh2.png

I've now got aging on long, just because Elena was also about to age up, but I want to play with her as a child a little more :blush:

Update

The kids all decided to go out and just have some fun.
    They decided to go to a lounge and do some dancing and just hang out.
    29541578996_875088726c_h.jpg

29285526200_d72594edba_h.jpg

29541577936_03dddb4ec5_h.jpg

Xenia gets along with everyone.
    29575702455_fdc7c97441_h.jpg

She got kinda sad when she thought anyone didn't want to talk to her.
    29285525450_209952fe5b_h.jpg

She is always reading minds.
    29495283711_74aba598aa_h.jpg

She is very pleased. lol
    28950258424_bda5ab8564_h.jpg

They decided to get something to eat.
    29285524210_d0e75c296c_h.jpg

By the look on Paige's face the hunger is real.
    29285523670_0e4cee96e5_h.jpg

This is what was waiting for the kids when they returned home.
    29495280791_46a82beb96_h.jpg

]
    @Francisca464 - I really enjoyed your storytelling, don't be too hard on yourself! I am so glad to see Hymn and Wei may get a chance to be happy again. Here's hoping!

@Tellex - If you go with the triplets I really actually like the way Margaery turned out, I think she has a really interesting look to her. But I favor Arya out of all the kids.

@Letchy15 - I think Xara has a lot of her mother bone structure and facial features but with her father's eye shape.

@amadazulsim - Oh no! Who died??

• iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    PnKGGC7.png

Finally got back around to playing again! Added some pictures to my Tumblr queue so anyone who follows me on there look out! :blush::heart:
    @iheartdinosx3 - OH MY GOSH SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE BACK MY FRIEND!!!!
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    @iheartdinosx3 - OH MY GOSH SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE BACK MY FRIEND!!!!

@OJenn AHHHH THANK YOU! <3 I started to miss Luna and I really didn't wanna give up on this challenge so I just started playing it again to relax. Plus the Belle Legacy has gotten really depressing because of the way I took the current Generation LOL
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Everyone I'm having way too much fun with Logan...I've taken lots of screenshots and some day I will get to actually writing updates but right now I just can't stop from playing! I did think I should stop by and do a quick round of comments though :)

@krabby_pattiess Looking forward to your return!

@QuiteIzzzy I miss cars too and of course even building this pretend one I was faced with my old irritation of not being able to have a foundation and a garage door that opened onto the ground. There's always a workaround though!

I love that you started Amaya and Kai off as just roommates. When I started with my original founders I started them off that way too. Love the look Amaya as giving her food. It was very funny. I love your entire story line. I can't wait to see what happens next!

@Heckstress17 I love how Shane kissed Lilly to clear up any doubts for anyone who might be thinking about hitting on his girl. I also love seeing the differences between our Lillies :) Can't believe my Lilly is a grandma already!

Was it Cam who gave you heir regret? Man I loved his brother so much!!! :D

I love Lilly and Shane's spa date. I always forget to go to the spa. The area where Shane proposed is so pretty! I don't feel like I've ever seen it. Love it! Oh she's such a pretty bride in your game...I can't remember but I'm pretty sure Saul and Lilly eloped...yes that's right...she ruined the proposal and then they were like let's elope and I was like sure, do what ever you want...they pretty much did their entire generation!

Oh also, as many others have already said, I think a graveyard in your park is a great idea. So great I might steal it :)

@iamdun Hi! It would be so awesome if you came back and finished up with us :) I'm currently on the 9th generation deciding which of their children will be my final heir :)

@jazen Hi to you too! Can't wait to see your next update :)

@Francisca464 Woot!! So happy you came back. I love your story post :) I thought it was great. I've looked at poses too but they kinda scare me for some silly reason so I haven't jumped in. I love how you used them though. Good job! I love the look on Hymn's face while she's waiting for her brother to help her move. What a nice new house! It's beautiful! I'm so glad that Hymn was ok and that maybe her and Wei will get a chance now. Loved the entire update :)

@Tellex Yay! Welcome back :) I think I"d have to vote for Arya or Jon...I really like Jon.

I love the picture of them all sitting at the table and eating together. I always struggle getting my families to do that...even when we "call to meal"...getting sims to wait until the food is ready sometimes is impossible. Anyways, love your shot of family time.

I bet you were super relieved when Kylo finally completed his aspiration. I know I was when Journey did. I love him with Felicia too so I'm glad that is who he ended up with. Your Medley family is a very good looking family!

Aww poor Kylo being sad about the triplets hehe...If you still pick one of the triplets, Margaery is my favorite. Who knows though! Maybe this new nooboo will be the one you're looking for!!

@Letchy15 I think Xara is a good mix of both her parents. She aged up very nicely.

@amadazulsim ooo I love Xenia's hair. You have way too many good looking kids this generation. I don't know how you're going to pick an heir. Uhoh....who died???

@iheartdinosx3 Welcome back!
    edited September 2016
    The forums are being weird again

Family tree
    b20efa2151.jpg

With the girls being teenagers now it was time for the surrounding neighborhood to get some more inhabitants.
    49e18ec613.jpg

30b4509db1.jpg

Since Charlotte and Corrina aged up on a Friday they got one last weekend of freedom before the official start of high school. So they invited their cousins, Kali and Lilliana. (the third set of twins this generation but the only other female set of twins this generation)
    30uuv74.png

15da54fb76.jpg

A close up of the Charlotte, Kali(left)and Lilliana(right) with Corrina as the photographer since she got a camera for her birthday.
    27236c9c39.jpg

3b909b9224.jpg

It was a true girl's day with coffee and shopping
    29fd7a360e.jpg

The downtown Llama Lots got a new clothing store where the grocery store once was.
    1d198bb636.jpg

bfbb402840.jpg

fa05798196.jpg

Right around the time that Kali and Lilliana headed home the girls spotted one of the potential mates, Daniel Huntley.
    59daa20e07.jpg

Charlotte took the casual and cool approach
    e5678f6080.jpg

While Corrina opted for the sneak attack
    b4a9ae397a.jpg

I don't think Daniel was too pleased with the girls interrupting his fishing time, just look at that fake smile!
    60fcb7ca9f.jpg
    edited September 2016
    Comments!

@Tellex Good to see you again! I know Sansa is mean, but I really like her looks haha. Wow, Arya is stunning. I like Jon too, but he looks so much like Kylo. I never saw the school popup you got of Arya. Awesome! Daenerys is cute as a YA. I do like that you can see so much difference between Arya and her, despite having the same father. Means the mothers got in some genes too :yum: Poor Felicia, food poisoning again. Maybe she has a weak stomach. D'aww, I can see why you're disappointed with the girls. I agree, the alien eyes don't fit them. I think Margaery looks best, because her face is mostly in proportion. Kylo looks smoking as an adult! Love the beard. Ohhh Felicia is pregnant again?! New heir chances! :mrgreen: And like I said, I'd pick Arya as heir. She is gorgeous.

@amadazulsim Xenia is cute! Are you a total alien fan now too, thanks to Wei? :yum: He's one of my favorite genepool spouses up to date. I think it's funny that she was reading minds, because she did that in @Heckstress17 's game too. Paige is gorgeous! I was stunned when I read the part where she aged up. Oh and I have to add, I really enjoyed Ona's love traingle LOL. Especially the part where Gary and Chester decided to run off together :joy: OMG No! Who died?! :astonished:

@OJenn Aww, thank you. I have to say, I was really tired when I typed it. I read it again the next day and thought: hm, well, that looks okay. I remembered it being worse LOL. I love Hymn and Wei, so I hope they stay together too. Haven't found out yet, I didn't play since the last of my pics in the update.

Hey, autumn arrived in your Willow Creek! :yum: I'm considering downloading the autumn mod too, but it's still so hot here in The Netherlands. It doesn't feel like autumn yet. The cousins are cuties! Do you have a favorite girl? I like Charlotte :heart: The pics with their cousins look great :smile: Hah, Daniel is already my favorite potential spouse. He looks a bit like a rock-dude. I dig that :yum:

@iheartdinosx3 YASS! I enjoy the pics on your Tumblr :wink:

@debjameswhite I hope to see you soon with an update! It's good to hear that you're having fun though. And thank you for the compliment on my story-ish update :smiley: Poses are really not that hard, I try to stay away from the ones that replace interactions in game because it's too much of a hassle for me. I tend to use the ones that work with Andrew's poseplayer and the Teleport Mod. They are easy to use and don't interfere with your regular gameplay. I'm actually not that happy with the house, but I couldn't find anything better. I like the outside, but I'm not satisfied with the interior, so I'm slowly redecorating as I play haha.
  • QuiteIzzzyQuiteIzzzy Posts: 293 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Heckstress17 Thank you. I'm proud of Kai, cause I've never done an Asian sim before.;)
    Watching how relationships are growing strong is a nice thing. Your Lily is gorgeous and I'm not surprised that Shane adores her. ;) And such a nice picture!

@amadazulsim thanks a lot. The house is now just underdecorated shell, but it will get better. I cant wait to see their babies. But it will take a while I'm affraid. Your triplets are so fine. I fancy Pierce!

@Francisca464 I'm glad that you're back. Your story is amazing and I love your photos! It's nice to see some drama ;P I adore your couple - Wei and Hymn.

@Tellex your family is so amusing. A love this picture What a face! And kids are adorable. (And I love GoT too ;P)

@Letchy15 Xara and her mom are so beautiful. Good genes ;)

@debjameswhite who knows what we will ger in next EP ;)

@OJenn I love your photos, they are very artistic. Maybe it's too soon for an autumn, but this red trees in your town look amazing.

And time for my update.
    I promise, there will be a wedding next time. ;)

bnb94f2r6w3k.jpg

zl8ct1ysslzf.jpg

qb0u6icvp818.jpg

ainrhro5pkkm.jpg

vl3vtqkpgtz5.jpg

uy1gf063v9ru.jpg

3jsvlvx7sjzs.jpg

qbk97exerk5s.jpg

2y7cb88yz2cg.jpg

wfjbeku70adw.jpg

o7smsefg15u7.jpg

3bhowsvvpx1i.jpg

1kx5acitdvde.jpg

0elxj5l152dy.jpg

bkimw6ntk4ab.jpg

6uqick4i4w75.jpg

lpdzo5wvc88q.jpg
    Post edited by QuiteIzzzy on
    I'm not totally worthless, I can be used as a bad example.

Adorno Family from Rebuilding Worlds
    @QuiteIzzzy Thank you! I love drama too, so I decided to incorporate some in my own game :yum: Besides, Wei is a sim with the worst traits ever so he is perfect for it LOL. I already enjoy your updates :smiley: Your sims are very handsome, and I think the comic-style with the little text clouds is super clever. It makes things easy to follow. Hmmm is Lucy going to spill the beans? Or is she just happy with some soap opera in the quite town of Willow Creek :yum: Kai is a bit of a dog, isn't he? I think you are the first to have a founder couple starting with love drama haha. I'm curious to see how this all unfolds!
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    I love love love this thread, so glad I came across it! I've just downloaded the empty worlds (thank you muchly! <3 ) can't wait to get started :)
    May we all chill like wizards
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    edited September 2016
    I created my founder couple and moved them into a shell house all ready to decorate!

Kyle Winston - Native American
    Clipboard05_zpsigk6cr6w.jpg~original
    Lucy Winston - White
    Lucy_zpsmhmbkdox.jpg~original

The new home, first ever lot built on Willow Creek. Ready to decorate :)
    09-12-16_9-56-32nbspPM_zpshsc947ro.jpg~original

I have given the couple $30,000 to decorate their new home, after that no money cheats will be used.
    May we all chill like wizards
  • soulfullsoulfull Posts: 104 Member
    OH NO!! Did I misunderstand?!! My founding hubby is building a dream home for his wife; she is a from the Pacific Island area so it has that type of theme. Was there a limited budge on our founding home build? He went all out in order to bring his lovely bride back to the States & have her feel home away from home...