Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    @BreeMiles it looks sooo cool!! Recd! ;)

Did you guys ever remake the festival lot for Bridgeport? I mean resign the park?

I just popped out for few mins sorry!! >. <
    Giving you big hugs xxx

Hi! I'm not sure about the festival lot for Bridgeport, I'll check with the team and let you know. :)

thank you very much!! :) hugs xx
  • Options
    blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Hello DNA Team! I would like to request a household, but I didn't see a form for one household all together. Should I just use the Sim request form and have multiple ones in my post or did I maybe just glance over the household form? Thanks in advance! :)
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    Not a team member (just passing by), but: @blair2396
    There's no household form, you do indeed fill multiple sim requests in on one post and state you want a household. Simple as that.
  • Options
    Thank you @nerdy3000
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    blair2396 wrote: »
    Hello DNA Team! I would like to request a household, but I didn't see a form for one household all together. Should I just use the Sim request form and have multiple ones in my post or did I maybe just glance over the household form? Thanks in advance! :)

Yes you can use the Request form for the Sim and add the members you want dear. <3
  • Options
    Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)—Pretty Little Liars Household
    Username: blair2396
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):

Sim 1
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits: Dramatic
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Hanna Marin
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, Town Life Stuff, Master Suite Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Bound Up Bows hair, Plait perfect hair, homecoming set, Surf’s up sun and fun collection, fashionable fitness set
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    Link to reference pics (optional): 2.bp.blogspot.com/-Jt7XK2ev8Wk/T2b5yvwXN3I/AAAAAAAAAY0/LSN7EbTmWPo/s1600/hannah.png

Sim 2
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits: Ambitious, Genius
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Spencer Hastings
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Bound Up Bows hair, Plait perfect hair, homecoming set, Surf’s up sun and fun collection, fashionable fitness set
    Link to reference pics (optional): girlinthemintscarf.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/9/9/25995844/339932703.jpg

Sim 3
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Photographer’s Eye
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Aria Montgomery
    Link to reference pics (optional): a4.files.collegefashion.net/image/upload/c_fit,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,q_80,w_620/MTI4ODM2NDU2MTAwODI5NjYy.jpg

Sim 4
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits: Athletic, Loves to Swim
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Emily Fields
    Link to reference pics (optional): 2.bp.blogspot.com/-abaI6Tag_Cs/T2b4zPcZJ0I/AAAAAAAAAYk/otIf0usXJLc/s1600/emily.png

Sim 5
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits: Charismatic, Social Butterfly
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Alison DiLaurentis
    Link to reference pics (optional): assets.wornon.tv/uploads/2014/08/alis-white-cutout-studded-shirt-pink-blazer.jpg

Sim 6
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits: Perceptive
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Ezra Fitz
    Link to reference pics (optional): youknowyoulovefashion.com/storage/prettylittleliars/season2/0202/ezra01.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1308892374028

Sim 7
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits: Brave
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Toby Cavanaugh
    Link to reference pics (optional): tasmeeyah.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/keegan-allen-as-toby-cavanaugh-on-pretty-little-liars-s02e23-2.jpg

Sim 8
    Skin color:
    Hair color:
    Traits: Computer Whiz
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Caleb Rivers
    Link to reference pics (optional): vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/prettylittleliars/images/e/ea/Pretty-little-liars-100th-episode-caleb.png/revision/latest?cb=20150405102320&path-prefix=de

Additional Instructions? If you aren’t familiar with the show you can google each person and a ton of reference pics will come up. Anything I’ve left blank is pretty much free reign for you. I can’t post links yet, so I just deleted the http part and you’ll have to copy and paste the link.
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    @suepea Did you receive the link for the world? if not let me know so I can resend. and no I will not let anyone else see it yet...lol

@Sandraelle Congrats!!! I know you will enjoy working with the team they are all wonderful!
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    :):) Welcome Sandraelle :):) So glad to have you aboard............. ;)
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Thank you everybody so much for your warm welcomes! I'm very excited and honored to be a part of this group and I really look forward to creating for others soon. This is a new experience for me, as I've only created for myself until now, but I know I will love the challenge!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Congrats Sandraelle! You'll be an awesome addition to the team. Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations :D
  • Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Username: ObviouSecret

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Anyone super detail oriented!

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Cathedral

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except KPST

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited

Lot size (dimensions): 30x30

Public restrooms? Yes

Favorite color schemes:

Colors you dislike:

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure

Please list the Store content that can be used: All

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Monte Vista at first, but likely many others

Link to specific building or plan: Pretty much just google Italian cathedrals...
    cathedral5_zpssl6zkuzu.jpgcathedral1_zpspiggdeom.jpg
    cathedral8_zpss44l37wx.jpg
    cathedral6_zpsatwnkktw.jpg cathedral4_zpstbpbxjym.jpg
    cathedral3_zpsgrfa0tjm.jpgcathedral7_zpsqftvbrkc.jpg

...Ya know, but smaller... lol

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?

Additional instructions? I will be placing this in the lot for "The Public Pizzeria" in Monte Vista. I really want this to be super detailed (as cathedrals generally are) and take up most the lot, but it should have a little area from the front of the lot. I need the main area with the pews, maybe a classroom or two, a small area for a bride to get ready, and some small place to eat maybe with a buffet(for a small reception). Crypt in the basement. Lots of stained glass, pillars, statues, and gargoyles, please.

Thank all of you guys so much! :)<3<3
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Announcing our latest addition to DNA Request Team, soocoolsim!!!

soocoolsim is getting settled in, and will be claiming requests soon.

ibkjzwTmo2txjy.png

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for the requests, blair2396 and ObviouSecret. :) If you need to make any changes or additions, you may do so up until your request is claimed by editing your original post and leaving a message for me here. I hope you both are having a great week! :)

Thank you, nerdy3000 for answering blair's question. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Hello, @soocoolsim !! :smiley:

animated-gifs-welcome-30.gif
    TO THE
    animated%20team.gifTEAM !!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @soocoolsim AWESOME!!! Congrats!.... I know you are going to enjoy being a part of such a great team!!

Lissy, just a reminder about Helix Bay, I am anxious to get it finished for the team.
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Congrats Sandraelle! You'll be an awesome addition to the team. Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations :D

Thank you soocoolsim, I appreciate it!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited September 2015
    Welcome to the team Soocool. Have fun and enjoy yourself!

[img]http://www.postycards.com/images/🐸🐸🐸🐸/Exterior/2011%20AO/180.jpg[/img]

• Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    flstrider wrote: »
    @soocoolsim AWESOME!!! Congrats!.... I know you are going to enjoy being a part of such a great team!!

Lissy, just a reminder about Helix Bay, I am anxious to get it finished for the team.

Hi hon, I'm back building - it's been awhile - but I believe I owe you a mini :)

• Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Welcome to the team @Sandraelle & @soocoolsim! So excited to have you both on board! :)
  • Options
    Yes you do Ari!...lol If @Sandraelle and @soocoolsim would like to add something to the team world as well that would be awesome! @BreeMiles still has my e-mail address there are 8 lots left to complete.
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Aw thanks for the welcome everyone. Looking forward to jumping right in. @flstrider, I've been drooling over the resort inspiration photo you posted and played around with it so am interested in hearing more about the other lots you need :)
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited October 2015
    Username: Penguinwa101

Preferred builder:

Sims 3 or 4?: SIMS 4 !!!

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Ummm… Coloniel-ish???

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    Get to work, spa day, outdoor retreat, perfect patio stuff, Cool kitchen, and Spooky stuff!! I think that’s all of them I currently have ALL the EP GP and SP at the moment which is Oct 2015!

Lot size (dimensions): 50 x 50

Number of bedrooms: 6

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? This build is going to be a Sorority House for a new story-line concept I have going on, SHHHHH! It’s a secret but the builder and the DNA team will be recognition in EVERY episode!

Number of bathrooms: 4

Favorite color schemes: WHITE! And MARBLE! With gold accents crown molding is great too! And I also like light-colored wood flooring and industrial style kitchens

Colors you dislike: Orange, Bright LIME-GREEN and other basic NEON colors and brown(unless it’s used for flooring and furniture accents)

Do you want it furnished and decorated? YES PLEASE! That would be GREAT!

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The story and place will be in Newcrest

Link to specific house or plan: not really but here are some pics for ideas

j2ZsL9E.jpg

EEOaTRU.jpg

hWHyj6x.jpg

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? There does need to be an outside College party pool backyard…. And a basement spa…. AND underneath THAT needs to be a creepy dark secondary basement (for creepy things… LOLZ :D )

Additional instructions?
    This house is a sorority house for RICH snobby girls! The story is going to be horror comedy based. And I prefer it being a multi-story house with TWO LOWER story basements. And the only thing that might be weird is the stair cases. I KNOW THE ONES in the PICTURES ARE NOT doable by all means. That’s where I’m stumped, the only thing is that the girls need to make grand entrances… So, YEAH! If you need to be in contact with me for reassurance, ideas, or just simply chat for concepts... just simply PM me! and you are FREE to use CC…. AS LONG AS IT IS kept to a MINIMUM of at least 5 different items and you WILL need me to send me the links to ANY CC you use…
    Post edited by Penguinwa101 on
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    Welcome to the team as well Soocoolsim! You are an awesome addition to this wonderful team! And I'm glad to have the "newbie" company, lol! Now that I've finished up some of the current builds I had been working on (prior to this happening), I'm ready to get started too. :)