Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone

shuddle their kids back and forth between households when parents split up, or is it just me?!

Comments

• DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
    it's just you.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    No, but it would be interesting to have an easy in-game way to make that happen automatically between played households!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Brieanna19 wrote: »
    shuddle their kids back and forth between households when parents split up, or is it just me?!

I do this with my family. I had to go through 5 pregnancies to get my darling little girl and because I didn't want to play such a large family I moved the 4 boys out into another home with their dad. Now on the weekends I move in the boys so they can spend time with their mom and sister. Sometimes its all of them or maybe just one or two.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I never thought of doing this. That sounds fun
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    I wish they made it part of the game, it would be much easier. I started doing it after Bob cheated on Eliza. Now their poor twins spend one week with their mom and the other with Bob.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    I never thought of doing this. That sounds fun

It's a lot of fun. Sometimes I'll only have one little boy over so he can get some alone time with his mom. It's also a way for me to keep up with their skills and aspirations without actually playing the other household.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I used to invited them over for a day and have Family fun and games but I didn't in TS4. It's a nice idea. :+1:
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Bob and Eliza split up in my game, Bob is going to have all four of his kids (twins with his ex wife and twins with his side piece) on the weekends. That'll make for good game play and quality time with their pops!
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    Eliza and Bob had twins in my Family as well, I wonder if its just in their genetics to just have twins upon twins lol
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited August 2015
    I have one teen in my game who splits time between living with his mom and living with his dad. :p
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    That's actually a real fun sounding aspect to play the game. I've gotten so tired of just getting my sims to level up in their careers and making sure their needs are meant..
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3