Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition about The Sims 1 (sign it if you agree)

Comments

• Options
    FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    signed
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Signed. I still have a few of my original discs but sadly, the base game disc was lost long ago and they were macintosh versions at any rate so they had key codes from Aspyr media instead of EA ones. Sadly, because of that EA can't help me to recover them.. If they offered it again I'd pay for it. Just not willing to pay 100+ for them on Amazon (which was the last price quoted when I looked 2 or three months ago)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    mizztourettesmizztourettes Posts: 19 New Member
    Bring sims to stinky origin, signed check! Bring toddlers to the sims 4, signed check! Beat up Will Wright for selling out, signed CHECCCCCK!
  • Options
    Gongyla7Gongyla7 Posts: 12 New Member
    I miss Sims 1! there were issues with Windows 7.. it did not want to work. I would very much like to hear the original Servo doing his little happy song again!
  • Options
    Gongyla7Gongyla7 Posts: 12 New Member
    also i lost a makin magic disc... fortunately i had a second copy that came in one of those combo packs... but i registered the Sims 1 stuff long ago... can't they make a digital version for those of us who registered before? when i signed up for Sims 3 they clearly still had my old account on the books because this is the name i used way back then.. same old email etc. they still had the old account on file. so come on pleaseee?
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @Gongyla7 Not necessarily. I tried recovering my discs (every single one was registered) The support tech I spoke to wasn't overly worried about it being Mac versions when I'm now on a PC. But my old discs had code keys that were prechange. (apparently at some point they went from straight numerical codes to alpha numerical codes... Needless to say, even though my stuff was registered, they no longer have a record of those registrations. Even though my user name/account hasn't changed since day one.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    Melbana9Melbana9 Posts: 262 Member
    i sign it :) i have the sims 1 on disk ,but i would love to have it from origin
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Signed o:)
  • Options
    residentevilobresidentevilob Posts: 141 Member
    Id totally be up to buying The Sims Complete Collection on Origin, Gog or even steam.
  • Options
    canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    Id totally be up to buying The Sims Complete Collection on Origin, Gog or even steam.

How about all three? :)
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400
  • Options
    LavenkittyLavenkitty Posts: 53 Member
    I would sign but it asks where I live and that is something I'd rather not put in. :o
    But I'd love to replay Sims 1 again, my copies are all broken/missing CDs or codes/cases. :c
    NZXT Phantom ( white ) | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 16GB RAM | Intel i7 4790k 4.0GHz | MSI R9 390 8GB GDDR5
    I love sims, art, computers, Kim Possible, and Invader Zim, and I drew my avatar.
    DeviantART | Twitter | Tumblr | Twitter
  • Options
    Blayer98Blayer98 Posts: 27 Member
    Signed, I have The Complete Collection of The Sims (includes Triple Deluxe, and all Expansion Packs), and The Sims Collector's Edition (bundles The Sims and The Sims Livin' It Up.)
  • Options
    Joseph15266Joseph15266 Posts: 305 Member
    Signed
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I'm still playing it, but I'll sign for others.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    I signed
  • Options
    corvelobeatrizcorvelobeatriz Posts: 38 Member
    signed! :)
    Hello, how's it going?
    I hope you have an incredible day, sweetheart.
  • Options
    ECrafters99ECrafters99 Posts: 99 Member
    I loved The Sims 1 and would love to be able to play it on my Windows 10 PC

Signed
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited February 2016
    Hope it get released, not paying a silly amount for the disc version I use to have
  • Options
    sylvie0806sylvie0806 Posts: 3 New Member
    signed
    I play sims1 on Windows 10 !!!!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Signed! :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    I own the games, but I'm signing so other players can play!
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
    valjeanievaljeanie Posts: 107 Member
    sign, would also be great if they put it on the house
  • Options
    hummingbird41556hummingbird41556 Posts: 923 Member
    I would seriously love to be able to play my Sims 1 games again! Consider this petition SIGNED! I want to know how to play my game in Windows 10
  • Options
    manichollsmanicholls Posts: 158 Member
    Signed
  • Options
    Marble9Marble9 Posts: 146 Member
    Signed. The Sims 1 is still my favorite game and I want to see it in my Origin library.
    bc028f35.png