Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Sims 2 from a newbie.

I plan on playing Sims 2 and was wondering if I deleted most of the townies keeping two households while filling it up with my own Sims, when I play one household at a time when I go out to the store, or some other places with my Sim would I come across my other Sims or randomly generated ones?

Comments

• Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I'm not sure what your question is, maybe you can rephrase?
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member

Aine wrote: »

Sorry about that. What I mean is say I have a household named Mr. Brown and another called Ms. White. When I'm playing Mr. Brown would I meet Ms. White somewhere in town?
  • Options
    CassidySimmerCassidySimmer Posts: 65 Member
    Aine wrote: »

Sorry about that. What I mean is say I have a household named Mr. Brown and another called Ms. White. When I'm playing Mr. Brown would I meet Ms. White somewhere in town?

Not entirely sure...Maybe? You could just play and figure it out.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    First, never delete sims in TS2. Never. It messes up your hood, so just move them out.
    And yes, my sims always see their neighbors (and extended family) when they're out on the town.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    xBob18 wrote: »
    First, never delete sims in TS2. Never. It messes up your hood, so just move them out.
    And yes, my sims always see their neighbors (and extended family) when they're out on the town.

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't done it yet and the premades do have cool backstories. And great thanks I'm only use to Sims 3 set up so I wasn't sure how it worked in Sims 2.