Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims FreePlay - Glitz and Glam Gameplay

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
Be part of the glitz and glamour as the second floor of Sunset Mall opens its doors! Step out and light up Sim Town with your new look.

COMING SOON to the App Store™, Amazon AppStore, Google Play™ and Windows Phone: http://smarturl.it/tsfp_pr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvwhPmyCuI

Comments

• DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    No thanks, I think I'll pass. :)
  • NefjeNefje Posts: 249 Member
    I'm still working on the pretty little planters quest, but I'm really looking forward to the indoor skydiving center and cinema.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    I found SFP wasn't for me but man, I'm jealous of the amount of content and what content it has. There's a lot of really neat things!
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    What the heck?! If this was Get Together it would be really worth it but guess what? WE PAY ANOTHER $40 for some extra stuff for clubs and stuff......why can't we get together by going to restaurants, watch movies, & go use the thingy that makes you fly (sorry don't know the exact name :p ) BUT OF COURSE US WHO PAY GET NOTHING & THEY GET EVERYTHING :unamused: they even used the Cool Kitchen music from the trailer :/

EA, you are treading on some mighty thin ice here, your fans won't sit here and wait for long enough.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2015
    I have a question...why did they use the Cool Kitchen trailer music in a Free Play trailer? I can't even...

Even though I do like that concept, of the mall and all that stuff, Free Play is very frustrating and rather limited with the gameplay itself, you need to pay and pay big if you want to get stuff done, it's also goal based which takes away the gameplay value and re-playability of things.

I'm not going to lie though, that one trailer makes me a bit furious and somewhat jealous in comparison to GTW. In GTW sims do not carry shopping bags after buying something nor we have escalator stairs which would be awesome to have. I do realise that in Free Play they don't have to deal with more complex tech (multitasking etc) when making stuff nor the escalator stairs can be used outside the mall, but still...
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ivanzdueivanzdue Posts: 92 Member
    This update is fantastic!!!! :) :D
  • ChefGinoGuyChefGinoGuy Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello Simmers Im Sims Fanatic And I Need Help on Weather 2 do a Let's Play On The Sims Freeplay :# :# :#