Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Cool x
  • Options
    Birdmom3Birdmom3 Posts: 135 Member
    new update? Awesome!
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Why is this better than sims 4!?!? :p
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    *Sigh*
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    :( - It's crazy how the Sims Freeplay gets all this stuff. Movie Theater, popcorn, shopping mall, photobooth with ADORABLE poses/pictures taking, pink and orange dress on the short-haired Sim in the "Over 600 clothing pieces, etc" picture... is gorgeous. EA, can you make that for Sims 4, PLEASE? Dx !!

Sims Freeplay gets all the good stuff. /Sigh. I'm just hoping that this means... perhaps we *could* see some of these things make it to Sims 4. Since Sims Free play has been out for a lot longer than Sims 4. So, you never know. *crossed fingers*. Though, I am pretty excited to see where Sims 4 goes with Expansion packs and Game Packs. November just needs to hurry up and get here so I can get my hands on that new EP; and seriously... they need to bring out more information, pictures, and videos.. because I'm having major withdrawals. Dx
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Freeplay isn't by Maxis that's why it's getting things people want.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    That's right. Sims Free Play is made by an entirely different company. Don't hold your breath expecting to see anything that good come out of the Sims Studios. You may be willing to spend money on a possibility, but I'm not.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!