Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hate the aging

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    edited September 2015
    I recall there were many ppls on facebook asking aging system like sims 3 . I really hated those ppls like i even emailed ea dont listen to them :'( Anyway thats good cus i was really addicted to that game too much. Thats a good way to stop my addiction.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    To be honest, aging to the next age in TSFP takes longer than TS4. It took me like 3 months before my toddler turned into a child.

Oh and yes, there are toddlers in TSFP.

How did you manage that? Did you just not play at all for 3 months?

How long is each life stage?
    It kind of depends how much you do but roughly if they are constantly doing actions:
    Baby- 24 hours
    Toddler- 3 days
    Preteen- 5 days
    Teenager- 7 days
    Adult- 18 days
    Senior- 10 days
    https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/the-sims-freeplay-life-dreams-and-legacies-update-tips/

There are update, that makes sim life longer. Like horse update: Sim now lives 60 real-life days. And after that baby steps or glitz and glam update, I feel, that baby stage is now 4 real-life action days.
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    KVvin2081 wrote: »
    Wrenry wrote: »
    After the update I just forced my self to ignore my fav. sims that had the highest career and hobby levels so they wouldn't age and created other sims with the creative last name of Lam and made as goofy looking as possible to farm the orbs to reach the platinum orbs needed to stop the aging for my fav. sims. Long, yes. But I finally got the orbs to save my fav. sims from aging.

Then after that began the long grind getting the orbs to unlock the new venues. It looks like for now though they've held off making any new venues that need orbs. Thank goodness.

How does the orbs stop sims from aging?

Sorry for the really late reply. But the last orb you get is the Platinum Orb that shuts off the aging process.
  • Options
    JaneDoughJaneDough Posts: 3 New Member
    edited September 2015
    I have 24 sims, from baby to elderly, that I've stopped the aging process by using platinum orbs.
  • Options
    KVvin2081KVvin2081 Posts: 75 Member
    Question how do I get the platinum orb and do I need one for each player.
  • Options
    JaneDoughJaneDough Posts: 3 New Member
    Here is a link that will tell you how to pause the aging process. thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2015/10/02/the-sims-freeplay-pausing-a-sims-life/

Sorry for not making it a link. the site won't let me.
  • Options
    No problem thanks for the info.
  • Options
    I wish the aging should be optional not getting a platinum orb.