Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS4 GAZETTE

Comments

• MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    @joanb615 Thank you :)

You're welcome :)
    AYB54uy.png
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    omg that's so cute i only found it now! :D love it, great idea *.*
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Sel wrote: »
    omg that's so cute i only found it now! :D love it, great idea *.*

Awesome :)
  • lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
    Very cute!

• NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Great article on @flubber32c4 ! Its great reading about all of these fantastic artist :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • KARDASH1988KARDASH1988 Posts: 136 Member
    Enjoyed reading the paper :)
    oY6RhfG.jpg
  • JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    I loved reading this, are you going to do another one?
    nenKuBE.gif
    JennaCatz wrote: »
    I loved reading this, are you going to do another one?

Yes. Unfortunately the program I bought to upgrade the paper 2 an actual newspaper has crashed and I'm waiting for a new key verification from the site to continue. This is very frustrating at the moment and I can just hope it will be resolved soon :) If no success then I will have 2 resort back to basics and find another way :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    I hope that the issues with using the program are fixed for you very soon @zita :)

Hey Rose :) Thank you I know I it has been some time after the last issue but I wanted to make it perfect and improve on that. Did not expect to run into any issues with the program but will be back on track soon..hopefully :)
    My apologies for the long delay in publishing the next issue :) I am happy to say that the issues with the program I am using has finally been sorted out and the next issue will be out within 2 days. Here is the cover for he new issue :)

IjzQ58M.jpg

Sorry if I tagged some more than once - I used an old Gazette tag list :) This is just once off - If you want to follow the Gazette, then please bookmark it :) Thank you

@SimGuruDrake @simguruhydra @bilalsaid @bobskellington @chealsycat @dollarbill88 @esharpmajor @flubber32c4 @GuruFanNo1 @ironknight35 @LemmyLouch @LeslieM25 @MizoreYukii @MaggiSimmer @megsteroo @Ojenn @PoppieGirl @Pebblycat @picklesthecat114 @pammiechick @porkipine @Rivendellstar @SakuraLeon @themysticalpoet @vampiirre @Vanderetro @YJB19299 @Ash89 @Meeshelby @LilacErin @lialia54 @Rivers @Issabella14 @Gemmabubbles @ilovebunnys65 @Nataria @JenLadyBird88 @lovejess2 @joanb615 @panthergirl2 @Penguinwa101 @PeaceSign101 @xcheekyangelx @HannaHasSims @psykt @SimmerSparklezzz @MarkHarris17 @4maddieblue @ColorMePink @BeechNutBaby @xjojo @MissBirdie @InaMac69 @Eliavah @Spookshow @JoeJoe11 @Sims3fan1986 @Sims3ambitions @Lorchies @InaMac69 @abelhinha35 @pigletpooh1@rosemow @AIRIS6962 @alexis3142 @Anarayne @Ash072 @bilalsaid @bobskellington @BreeMiles @BryonyRae @Buildnshare @BUTTONSGINGER @Brennachan @Cassee @CazzTregurtha @chealsycat @Chubbychuck @Candy_Ellen @Carewren123 @Castiel @Chris2fer03 @DavidMCSessy @Dels @dollarbill88 @Don_Oello @Dragon1235 @elanorbreton @Emma-LeeXOXO @EmmaVane @erica_rodrigues @esharpmajor @flubber32c4 @folala @foxfaes @Ginzu19 @gmcrozier @GuruFanNo1 @gothkittymimi @InaMac69 @ironknight35 @isleroux @jafhsdf @InvisibleLyndz @JesxSims @Joolster @joanb615 @JoeJoe11 @Judiland @Karababy52 @kamb1403 @kameliaxxx @kezflake @Kreatora @Kojik @Kerrrstin @KitKat7147 @KingWifey26 @LemmyLouch @Lumysims2000 @lovelylyssia095 @LeslieM25 @leotrixy @MorriSan @Moodbeamy @mommataures2 @MizoreYukii @masajo @Manssom @MaggiSimmer @Nhicks @Nejioranaid @megsteroo @matthia @marcel21 @Ojenn @oblivion627 @Oliana @okv @professorlilith @PoppieGirl @Pebblycat @picklesthecat114 @PavlaProvaz @pammiechick @porkipine @pronterus @PersRealmsShadow @RyeCris16 @Rutsimania @Rostri-Jodu @Rosie38 @Rivendellstar @rosemow @swcheppes @Soraya4sims @SilverDaybreak @SakuraLeon @StrangeGirlSimmer @sofia4u @Sim3fan1986 @Sid1701D9 @sashraf @Twiggy @TS_Diva @Tiki5872 @Tip @tounette56 @TINYTEARZ @Thetford @themysticalpoet @Unfug013 @vethesims @vampiirre @Vanderetro @wyn @WrathofCath @Xoxka @XLiveleX @Xinqiun @YJB19299 @YumYumCoffee @yanti68 @zbern12 @Ash89 @Meeshelby @kec811 @LilacErin @samsims @lialia54 @Sims3ambitions @Rivers @mz_munster @Lorchies @Karababy52 @BabyCarrotz @Issabella14 @PurpleKenzie19 @Gemmabubbles @BobSkellington @Minstrel @ayeden @Amazingamphy @ONIGIRISIMS @sennie @emilyduru @heather1306 @Kandy @Amiutza @SassyDana @ilovebunnys65 @popettypop2012 @Nataria @Summer_Storm @ScripticJustice @Knoxhood @MDianaSanders @MandysAMess @SikoaGrace @MightyDan @sillyangel0906 @OChloe @RacerX780 @limesim2 @Quaay @SimsFur @manda9801 @Enolan @ChelleJo @Pixiejuice @simsjammy @Juliee101 @MrSimmis @DomonicLaurens @The_SimScraper @Catloverplayer @Orchid13 @XSimMimX @wolfkomoki1 @Brisendine @SimplyTori @xMint @Simslover163 @Corenren @SakuraLeon @crysk, @CrazySimMatt @Julyvee94 @bokylie1 @pigletpooh1 @fabtiffsim @Rorygilmore34 @xProudxHufflepuffx @Maladi777 @AshLenn @Pebblycat @Hannie @Choas_Fairy @dafadolly @taigoesrawr @KatNip @JennaCatz @Doll_9 @Frn0731 @CazzTregurtha @EmmaSmile @buydebug @HappyPanda @katniss9 @Calico @ZapGirl @Kandy @strawberrigurl @Ciarassims @Jellysimwich @xCurlySimmerx @Mizz_Tricey @gramatique @kattycake @Mzsammyrose @XLexisimsX @natastic @ChloeDeCookie @buydebug @krissybogey @Sc3niX @KenzRe
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Looks interesting
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    My apologies for the long delay in publishing the next issue :) I am happy to say that the issues with the program I am using has finally been sorted out and the next issue will be out within 2 days. Here is the cover for he new issue :)

IjzQ58M.jpg

Sorry if I tagged some more than once - I used an old Gazette tag list :) This is just once off - If you want to follow the Gazette, then please bookmark it :) Thank you

@SimGuruDrake

Love it! :)
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    *waves to @Zita1966z *

**waves back and blows a kiss** now offs to bed - its 3h30 in the morning *** <3
  • PersRealmsShadowPersRealmsShadow Posts: 360 Member
    @Zita1966z looks good sugar :) I'll keep an eye out for it
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    Can't wait for the next issue! If you don't mind me asking, may I help out on some of the topics?
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @Zita1966z ekkkk! I LOVE the new cover!!!! Can't wait to see the new issue!!!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Bookmarked......oh yes!!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Looks amazing!!!
    KatNip wrote: »
    Can't wait for the next issue! If you don't mind me asking, may I help out on some of the topics?

The Gazette is a community paper so u r most welcome to pm me your inset/article for proofreading and publishing. Please note this particular issue will be published Friday, 24th. Looking forward 2 your pm :)
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    fantastic :) woo hoo! cant wait to read it.