Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS4 GAZETTE

Comments

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    edited December 2015
    I am not arguing about this because you are just twisting the truth for your image, I am not continuing this because now I feel I am being bullied as people are only seeing what you want them to see, there is more to this that what people are seeing. Why you would try make me out to be the bad person is beyond me just because you went back on what you said now because of whatever reason, good luck with everything you do in the future Zita.
    Sorry I do apologise everyone, I am removing myself from this situation before it gets worse.
    Post edited by Cbear13 on
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    @Cbear13 @Zita1966z Merry Christmas! :)
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    @mommataures2 Thank you :) The same to you and your loved ones.
    @Cbear13 Thanks for the lovely post :) Like I said. Its for the community and not suppose to part of a personal thread of yours. Could you please let me know if you will move it, as the Gazette, to a single thread so that I can give my permission and move on. :) Merry Christmas 2 you 2 :)
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Its a shame this couldn't stay in a private conversation. but, since it hasn't I feel I'd like to say something. I know for a fact that this message was sent when the gazette was passed to Cbear by Zita
    "Take good care of our baby, I will post a last announcement on the thread and then its all yours. I will also contact Simgurudrake and ask her to assist you to either close the existing thread and let you continue on your own thread, but that is something the 2 of you can sort out. If you need my assistance with anything technical regarding permission to close the thread etc, just shout :)"

And, IF it's been handed over and is Cbears now what is the problem? SimCom is for the community as well and was just a bigger idea she had to branch out on the Gazette...I feel bad that people can't be supportive of other people and make a issue where there isn't. And, since this is for the community I assume I have a right to my opinion here? I'm probably wrong about that tho hahaha! Anyways I think this has all resulted in Cbear leaving which is sad with all the work she has put in. Good luck to everyone and as MommaT says Merry Christmas! :D

34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Thank you for your lovely post and Merry Christmas 2 you 2 :)@lisa17ann
  • JenLadyBird88JenLadyBird88 Posts: 553 Member
    edited December 2015
    @Cbear13 I visited your new thread and it is really lovely, but I have to admit it is not the same as here where we all got to know the Gazette. Therefore I can understand that Zita feels her vision for it as a community paper is fading. I booked-marked the Gazette because I love to come here and read about our fellow players and I have no interest to read through all the other articles like you have on the other thread.

It is sad to see this happen here just before Christmas, but I think the one being bullied here is @Zita1966z. After all it was her thread, and looking at all the accolades from others when she handed it over to you, I would say she did a pretty good job here and is well respected by others.

@Zita1966z you handled your messaging like a lady. @Cbear13 the manner of your post and comments were not only unprofessional but very disrespectful and crude towards the person that handed the Gazette over to you. @lisa17ann, also very disrespectful in the manner you went about it. I think this should remain a matter between @Cbear13 and @Zita1966z

@Mommataures2 I salute you:)

@Zita1966z I will keep this thread book-marked and will lurk for any news, what will happen from hereon.

Merry Christams everybody <3

• PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    @JennLadyBird88 Sorry if I am misunderstanding what you said about @lisa17ann, but you just told her that the matter should remain between Zita and Cbear, yet you got into this argument yourself..

I'm not going to try and tell you how your disagreement goes, but you both are lovely ladies and if this argument goes any further, please don't hurt anyone's feelings or get anyone involved in this. :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

I have given my written consent to @SimGuruDrake this morning to close this existing thread completely and remove it from the thread.
    Merry Christmas @Cbear13 , you may now do with it as you wish :) My vision was mine, your vision is yours :)
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    @Zita1966z I am so sorry to see that your vision of the gazette has been taken over and changed to what it was never meant to be.

I have been in your place Zita, seeing the new side to a person when they get power hungry - it is quite ugly the way someone is behaving now they think they own everything.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Thank you for your comment @kamb1403 :)
    @JennLadyBird88 Sorry if I am misunderstanding what you said about @lisa17ann, but you just told her that the matter should remain between Zita and Cbear, yet you got into this argument yourself..

I'm not going to try and tell you how your disagreement goes, but you both are lovely ladies and if this argument goes any further, please don't hurt anyone's feelings or get anyone involved in this. :)

I was pointing out how disrespectful they werre to a person that has done only good for them.
    @Zita1966z I never would've allowed the tread to be closed. VEry sorry to see it go :cry:
    kamb1403 wrote: »
    @Zita1966z I am so sorry to see that your vision of the gazette has been taken over and changed to what it was never meant to be.

I have been in your place Zita, seeing the new side to a person when they get power hungry - it is quite ugly the way someone is behaving now they think they own everything.

Well said and I can see through that person, She wanted a short cut to fame but in the process she messed up the Gazette for everybody else. It was suppose to be a Gazette for the us, the community and now it has became a @Cbear13 franchise as she likes to refer to it on her new thread.

@Kamb1403 I salute you for saying it as it is. Greed and being fake has never gotten anyone anywhere. There is a lot of gossip going on in pm's and most see CBear for who she is.

Has anybody noticed that she never even thanked @Zita1966z for handing the Gazette to her? No, why would she, she was just to eager and greedy to make a name for herself.

Seeingly that this wonderful thread has to be closed now, I would like to thank @Zita1966z for all the amazing things you have done and are doing for the community :) It is being noticed by many and you did not have to rant and rave to get the attention :heart:

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    This is the last post I will make on this matter because I think it is getting out of hand.
    Zita and I decided to part ways because of our own personal reasons, I told her I was not going to continue with the Gazette after Christmas. I not once asked for the gazette she then informed me she was handing it over to me for our friendship sake and that I could do as I please with it.
    I only decided to continue the Gazette as I thought it was a real shame for it to stop.
    Please don't get involved I never asked for any of this to be aired to the public, I was never told I could not merge it on another thread. I was told I could move it.
    So to stop all rumours and nastiness please be adult enough to not get involved when you do not know all the facts and do not know me.
    I was very good friends with Zita I supported her in all her threads which many of you know. Just because we went our separate ways here is not the end of the world.
    I did thank Zita which is clearly in a post, I have no hard feelings and just want to move on and do what I love which is getting to know people more.
    I ask people to not judge either Zita or myself when you do not know the facts.
    I also have not asked she close down the Gazette or change anything that is her decision.

I will not respond to people being nasty but for anyone else please respect both myself and Zita and don't make this into a big drama that it does not need to be.
    Thank you everyone I had fun here and sorry for those who people who are disappointed but I have moved on and I hope you all can do the same
    Merry Christmas everyone
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    edited December 2015
    @Cbear13 I have played sims since the first one came out. I always avoided the forums exactly for this reason. The Gazette and other things drew me back in but I have to say that your attempt at trying to salavge what you have messed up is very poor. You are not the innocent person you claim to be here. Messages from you to others have been shared and seen and you did not have anything nice to say about her. Here you carefully use your choice of wording, when you think its safe you let loose with dishonesty.

How come you feel you have the right to say what you want but you want to silent others. You started this.

I'm not going to spoil my Christmas any further with these shenanigans of yours, you got what you wanted and messed it up for most of us. Good luck with your new newspaper. I will not support it. At least @Kamb1403 was brave enough to say it, as it is. I'm done wiht this now. Merry Christmas
    ak8atFA.jpg

Lets all get calm and celebrate with joy Christmas for what it should be :heart:

• mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    Hey there! This is me dumping HOLIDAY CHEER on this thread! It's Christmas. And I hate drama. So I have reported this thread as harassment and hope that you all will have a very Merry Christmas!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Wishing you all love and peace! With the kindness and respect that's evident here publicly, there's every reason to both enjoy and appreciate all that the Gazette has offered, while moving on to new things, too! Thanks to both of you for all you've given! And your evident goodwill, combined with the goodwill of the season, overrides differences in details!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    .*
    szapapc.gif

Love Zita & family
    edited March 2016
    Edited :)
    Post edited by Zita1966z on
    edited March 2016
    @SimGuruDrake Luckily this thread has remained opened and some simmers requesting for it 2 continue, I have decided to turn the page and start with a fresh new Gazette. I hope that would be okay with you.
    I am currently working on a layout for a newspaper/magazine and hope to release the 1st issue soon :)
    @Zita1966z <3 Is this thread on standby?

The new newspaper/magazine will open soon :)
    edited April 2016
    THE GAZETTE IS BACK WITH A BRAND NEW COAT OF PAINT AND ARTICLES - DUE TO MY BUSY RL AND THREAD SCHEDULE THE GAZETTE WILL BE ISSUED ONCE A WEEK

Any feedback/suggestions on the new Gazette will be appreciated and there is always plenty room for improvement :)
    Kindly click the link below to read your new issue of the Gazette

EE5s27B.png

GAZETTE ISSUE 2016/0001

Apologies if I tagged more than once - this is a one-time tag for the launch of the new Gazette.
    Anyone that wants to follow it can bookmark the thread :)

@SimGuruDrake @simguruhydra @alexis3142 @bilalsaid @bobskellington @chealsycat @dollarbill88 @esharpmajor @flubber32c4 @GuruFanNo1 @ironknight35 @LemmyLouch @LeslieM25 @MizoreYukii @MaggiSimmer @megsteroo @Ojenn @PoppieGirl @Pebblycat @picklesthecat114 @pammiechick @porkipine @Rivendellstar @SakuraLeon @themysticalpoet @vampiirre @Vanderetro @YJB19299 @Ash89 @Meeshelby @LilacErin @lialia54 @Rivers @Issabella14 @Gemmabubbles @ilovebunnys65 @Nataria @JenLadyBird88 @lovejess2 @joanb615 @panthergirl2 @Penguinwa101 @PeaceSign101 @xcheekyangelx @HannaHasSims @psykt @SimmerSparklezzz @MarkHarris17 @4maddieblue @ColorMePink @BeechNutBaby @xjojo @MissBirdie @InaMac69 @Eliavah @Spookshow @JoeJoe11 @Sims3fan1986 @Sims3ambitions @Lorchies @InaMac69 @abelhinha35 @pigletpooh1@rosemow @AIRIS6962 @alexis3142 @Anarayne @Ash072 @bilalsaid @bobskellington @BreeMiles @BryonyRae @Buildnshare @BUTTONSGINGER @Brennachan @Cassee @CazzTregurtha @chealsycat @Chubbychuck @Candy_Ellen @Carewren123 @Castiel @Chris2fer03 @DavidMCSessy @Dels @dollarbill88 @Don_Oello @Dragon1235 @elanorbreton @Emma-LeeXOXO @EmmaVane @erica_rodrigues @esharpmajor @flubber32c4 @folala @foxfaes @Ginzu19 @gmcrozier @GuruFanNo1 @gothkittymimi @InaMac69 @ironknight35 @isleroux @jafhsdf @InvisibleLyndz @JesxSims @Joolster @joanb615 @JoeJoe11 @Judiland @Karababy52 @kamb1403 @kameliaxxx @kezflake @Kreatora @Kojik @Kerrrstin @KitKat7147 @KingWifey26 @LemmyLouch @Lumysims2000 @lovelylyssia095 @LeslieM25 @leotrixy @MorriSan @Moodbeamy @mommataures2 @MizoreYukii @masajo @Manssom @MaggiSimmer @Nhicks @Nejioranaid @megsteroo @matthia @marcel21 @Ojenn @oblivion627 @Oliana @okv @professorlilith @PoppieGirl @Pebblycat @picklesthecat114 @PavlaProvaz @pammiechick @porkipine @pronterus @PersRealmsShadow @RyeCris16 @Rutsimania @Rostri-Jodu @Rosie38 @Rivendellstar @rosemow @swcheppes @Soraya4sims @SilverDaybreak @SakuraLeon @StrangeGirlSimmer @sofia4u @Sim3fan1986 @Sid1701D9 @sashraf @Twiggy @TS_Diva @Tiki5872 @Tip @tounette56 @TINYTEARZ @Thetford @themysticalpoet @Unfug013 @vethesims @vampiirre @Vanderetro @wyn @WrathofCath @Xoxka @XLiveleX @Xinqiun @YJB19299 @YumYumCoffee @yanti68 @zbern12 @Ash89 @Meeshelby @kec811 @LilacErin @samsims @lialia54 @Sims3ambitions @Rivers @mz_munster @Lorchies @Karababy52 @BabyCarrotz @Issabella14 @PurpleKenzie19 @Gemmabubbles @BobSkellington @Minstrel @ayeden @Amazingamphy @ONIGIRISIMS @sennie @emilyduru @heather1306 @Kandy @Amiutza @SassyDana @ilovebunnys65 @popettypop2012 @Nataria @Summer_Storm @ScripticJustice @Knoxhood @MDianaSanders @MandysAMess @SikoaGrace @MightyDan @sillyangel0906 @OChloe @RacerX780 @limesim2 @Quaay @SimsFur @manda9801 @Enolan @ChelleJo @Pixiejuice @simsjammy @Juliee101 @MrSimmis @DomonicLaurens @The_SimScraper @Catloverplayer @Orchid13 @XSimMimX @wolfkomoki1 @Brisendine @SimplyTori @xMint @Simslover163 @Corenren @SakuraLeon @crysk, @CrazySimMatt @Julyvee94 @bokylie1
  • flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    your editing is AWSOMETASTIC as usual @Zita1966z
    I <3 it :D
    your editing is AWSOMETASTIC as usual @Zita1966z
    I <3 it :D

Aaw thank you Flubs <3