Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy Players

How many of us are out there? How'd you begin your journey in the Legacy lifestyle?

Comments

• PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I am just starting mine. I picked the smallest lot and built a tiny little one bedroom home. From there my sims will work their way up to bigger lots and bigger houses until they can afford a nice huge house on the biggest lot. He's a gigolo who hopes to not have children at the moment with the Ricky Woohoo mod...LOL I am sure I will some surprises and illegitimate sim babies, but it just makes it more interesting.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Hi DameGiggsy! My first legacy got corrupted and I had to reload the entire game. Right now I'm playing the family of my version of Mortimer Goth. He married Kayden and together they had Jennie and Clyde. Both Mortimer and Kayden have passed on but Jennie and Clyde are young adults and are enjoying their single youthfulness at the moment. Jennie is a secret agent and Clyde is an athlete. Jennie has been trying to romance this one guy who's name I don't remember and having zero luck. Clyde is busy with his career. Mortimer died before reached the top of the business career but he was a happy family man. Kayden was in the criminal career but she didn't get too far. She was too busy making enemies of the neighbors and getting into fights. She was a fun Sim. :)
  • SeptJanOctSeptJanOct Posts: 69 Member
    edited August 2015
    In the Sims 4, I play rotation style through all of my children. I'm currently working on generation 3 at the moment.
    Post edited by SeptJanOct on
  • DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    snurfles wrote: »
    Hi DameGiggsy! My first legacy got corrupted and I had to reload the entire game. Right now I'm playing the family of my version of Mortimer Goth. He married Kayden and together they had Jennie and Clyde. Both Mortimer and Kayden have passed on but Jennie and Clyde are young adults and are enjoying their single youthfulness at the moment. Jennie is a secret agent and Clyde is an athlete. Jennie has been trying to romance this one guy who's name I don't remember and having zero luck. Clyde is busy with his career. Mortimer died before reached the top of the business career but he was a happy family man. Kayden was in the criminal career but she didn't get too far. She was too busy making enemies of the neighbors and getting into fights. She was a fun Sim. :)

Ooohhh nooo!!! Corrupted files are the worst. :( Your new one sounds awesome!
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I play a Ten Generation Prettacy on a short life span at the moment, but not after Pinstar's rules. I want to wait until toddlers are back for this.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I'm a terrible legacy player. I've never been able to get past generation 2 lol
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I'm playing a legacy right now <3 I'm almost to Generation 4 & I'm having so much fun! I'd been wanting to start one for a long time and once I joined simblr I decided it was a perfect time. I can't imagine playing TS4 without challenges now!
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited August 2015
    I started one about two weeks after TS4 came out. The file has got pretty big and then I got distracted by doing an Immortal Dynasty... but one day soonish I'll get back to my legacy and complete it. I'm at generation 5 and I follow Pinstars rules. In some ways I'm dreading opening up my legacy game file as my gen 4 heir is just about to die... I'm soooo attached to him.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    That's like me... I'm seriously creating a new household for my legacy. I do not want my default family to die off at all.
  • SmoochSmooch Posts: 387 Member
    edited August 2015
    I've been doing Legacies since Sims4 came out. It truly is the only way I can make Sims4 any fun. Unfortunately, bugs/tech probs often sideline a Legacy and I end up starting over. Sometimes I follow the rules strictly and other times I create a Save where I play a Legacy my own personal way.

Be it either, my imagination with each Legacy family can come up with some pretty crafty, and enjoyable, stories for why each generation is the way it is. Without the Legacy part of my gameplay, Sims4 would be a bunch of YAs hanging out at the gym, or bar or hey...maybe one of the 10 parks. :p
    CxevBFV.gif