Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simlit TV: Episode 3 - Munterbacon's Stories; Starring: Munterbacon

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @CathyTea That's a really good idea! I wonder how I would go about doing an episode just on that though, because I interview people to talk about their stories and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, I have a few ideas. You could do a panel, including some of those you've already talked with. And then you could discuss things like writer's block and burnout, over-enthusiasm, coffee and cupcakes (LOL!) and also inspiration and the purpose of taking breaks and starting fresh projects. Each person could share his or her approach.

Or you could do a one-on-one conversation with someone, maybe someone you've already interviewed, since you will have already discussed his or her stories, and someone who you know has thought about or reflected on the creative process. And you could share your own experiences as a Simmer and writer.

Those are two ideas.

What are your thoughts and feelings?

@CathyTea I really love these ideas! I'm gonna think about which one I like the best though. I really love the whole panel idea!

@Munterbacon Thank you, thank you, I know my hair is awesome :D I'm also glad you could be apart of it! :3

I like the idea of the field reporter thing. Maybe I can use that for something else, like a day in the life of a Simlit writer?
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

@Munterbacon Thank you, thank you, I know my hair is awesome :D I'm also glad you could be apart of it! :3

I like the idea of the field reporter thing. Maybe I can use that for something else, like a day in the life of a Simlit writer?

Oooh! That's so cool! A day in the life! I love it!

And Munter and ThePlumbob's comments about the hair make the think that you could do visiting make-overs for SimLit writers! LOL!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Oooh! That's so cool! A day in the life! I love it!

And Munter and ThePlumbob's comments about the hair make the think that you could do visiting make-overs for SimLit writers! LOL!

@CathyTea OMYGOSH! That is like the best idea EVER! <3
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited September 2015
    buy the game and then BAM there's no turning back

I can soooooo relate to that sentence xD 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you, alluring game, expansion and stuff packs stealing my money!... just kidding, I love you all :'(

Great Interview :D
  • Options
    @Julyvee94 Lol I think we can all relate :D Glad you enjoyed it! :3