Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need more info!!

When are they going to release more images and info? I'm dying here! LOL.

Comments

• Options
    domokun2345domokun2345 Posts: 266 Member
    They said more info will be released in October.
    tumblr_msndau7MBI1qm19jyo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member

Oh boy.. that's way too long. :(
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    October??? Are you kidding me?

Now I really hope they throw a new Game Pack at us. I can't wait for that long for new shiny stuff. The hype is killing me.
  • Options
    Mightydan wrote: »
    October??? Are you kidding me?

Now I really hope they throw a new Game Pack at us. I can't wait for that long for new shiny stuff. The hype is killing me.

LOL I know right?
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    November itself.
    September will be for a stuff pack
    October will be for another SP or probably GP

So more info will come up in Nov
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Oct when the fan events come out. We may get a little in September. They said in the next few weeks and months.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    I just saw this at sims VIP (http://simsvip.com/forums/threads/gt-confirmed-content.1326/):

"Dare other Sims to get into some hilarious situations"

Does this mean the influence system (like in TS2) will be back? That would be sooooo awsome!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    If so awesome indeed but will have to wait for further details before getting hopes up otherwise disappointment will ensue; just like Get To Work with people eating at bakeries, running many businesses, going to the work lots, a new neighborhood to explore, etc. Oh how that expansion was a let down; it was The Sims 4 Into The Future!
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I just saw this at sims VIP (http://simsvip.com/forums/threads/gt-confirmed-content.1326/):

Does this mean the influence system (like in TS2) will be back? That would be sooooo awsome!
    I'm not really sure. What was the influence system like in Sims 2? Because it's been so long ago since I last played Sims 2 that I have forgotten what it was like. :D

• Options

Carry-out food!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Carry-out food!!!

Is it like food delivery?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

Carry-out food!!!

Is it like food delivery?
    I read that too, and it got me to wondering too. With the mention of European style recipes, and the mention of carry-out food. I started wonder if that means that the sims can order some Italian or French food, and take it home with them. :)

• Options
    I hope so. They surely are letting the speculation go wild. Can't they give us a tiny preview?
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

I'm not really sure. What was the influence system like in Sims 2? Because it's been so long ago since I last played Sims 2 that I have forgotten what it was like. :D

The influence system let you tell other Sims to do something for you by spending influence points you gained from completing wants. For example you could get a Sim to do your homework. It has nothing to do with carry-out food...so I have no idea what they were talking about unless you could influence a Sim to get you carry-out food. But idk about all that.

The influence system would be huge to have back but I think all this meant was some new mischief interactions involving dares. Like we have a dare to streak option so maybe they could add, "Dare to kiss Sim." Idk. Either or would be fun if they did it right.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »

The influence system let you tell other Sims to do something for you by spending influence points you gained from completing wants. For example you could get a Sim to do your homework. It has nothing to do with carry-out food...so I have no idea what they were talking about unless you could influence a Sim to get you carry-out food. But idk about all that.

The influence system would be huge to have back but I think all this meant was some new mischief interactions involving dares. Like we have a dare to streak option so maybe they could add, "Dare to kiss Sim." Idk. Either or would be fun if they did it right.
    It's possible that there could be some new dare interaction option coming in the EP. All this talk about dares is taking me back to the days of when I use to play the game of spin-the-bottle. :D

• Options

Oh boy.. that's way too long. :(
    That just means that they plan to release more info in October. I have no idea why people just assume that they are not releasing any more info about the EP until then. When in fact that that's not what they said. They said, [ They'll release more info in October]. How some people got that they are not planning to release any more info about the EP until then from that, I have no idea. But they will release more info when, and if they see fit to. :|

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    SarduchiSarduchi Posts: 208 Member

Seems similar to the group outings we had in Sims 3, which is great but may not be worth the asking price to many of us.
  • Options

Thank you! :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

Thank you darling!
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

This is great!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    "Customize interests, personalities, behavior, and styles." I like the interest customization part.. it remembers sims 2! and it gives more personality to the sim. Nice feature
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Yes. We had this in TS3 Uni Life as well. Glad their bringing it back.