Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add Sim Time Plz

If You Add Sim Time To The Sims Freeplay I Will Continue To Play It And No Cheering After Actions Its Annoying....

Comments

• Options
    Beng11Beng11 Posts: 160 Member
    Sadly, having Sim Time in the game would defeat the purpose. Its a waiting game, and there wouldn't be much waiting if we can fast forward time at ease. Think of it like FarmVille. That game would be much different if you can fast forward time.
    Developing a program that downloads safe roms & emulators for you for the first-time users of emulating games. Yay or nay?
    Kiss+awwwww+x_26c5c6_4860267.gif
  • Options
    MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    The time was the main reason I quit the game.
    I'd never have much time to play in the day (because of school) and when I had time, it was night time and my sims would be really tired.
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    The time is the main focus of the game just like energy is for facebook games and other mobile games. How do you think they make money? If you want stuff done you have to pay and pay hard.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The time is the main focus of the game just like energy is for facebook games and other mobile games. How do you think they make money? If you want stuff done you have to pay and pay hard.

Maybe they could have had balanced adverts (child friendly, no gambolling).
    I'd rather have that then NEVER being able to play the game properly on a week day.
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer