Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Much Does It Matter to You That Babies Are Tied to the Bassinet?

Exactly as the title says.
Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    My sim had to stop what they're doing and walk all the way across the house to take care of the baby instead of just having it on that side of the house
  • Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    If there are toddlers, not at all.
  • ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    not at all i hate babies.
  • CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    It doesn't. I basically just age them up the time they go into the house.
    I'm back!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well I'd rather them not be tied to an object but right now I"m more concerned about some things that are missing from the game like cars,restuarents and apartments.
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I don't know. I can live with it, i guess, but i would prefer them carryable. Untied toddlers are more important for me.
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I prefer them being tied to their bassinet. I hated seeing abandoned babies everywhere in TS3. If we ever get toddlers I hope they either tie them to an object, much to the anger of others, or better yet fix the issue altogether of Sims leaving toddlers abandoned on the front lawn.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I would prefer them untied, because I miss carrying around the baby and keeping the baby where the caregiver is, bathing the baby, taking the baby to the park.

But I don't mind they're tied, because with the way the routing and placing objects....I'm scared the babies would end up on a bookshelf or something.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm not real bothered by it. At least I won't have to try and find it where it was left in the snow when/if we get Seasons.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Babies shouldn't be confined to an object, that makes that Life Stage seem like a gameplay object, even though I myself didn't do much with Babies in past iterations, having the Baby stuck in it's crib sounds like domestic violence to me.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    It bothers me more that they can be found in buy mode.
  • TheOpheliacTheOpheliac Posts: 170 Member
    edited August 2015
    Sometimes it bothers me. Honestly, I'd rather have the babies swaddled in blankets like TS3 and be able to take them wherever I wanted. I miss being able to see my Sims carry their babies places, rather than leaving them stranded in one room until they're children.
    Post edited by TheOpheliac on
  • TheOpheliacTheOpheliac Posts: 170 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    I'm not real bothered by it. At least I won't have to try and find it where it was left in the snow when/if we get Seasons.
    Speaking of snow in sims 3 I had lousy parent's and they placed the baby outside and at first I didn't notice it was hidden under snow so I freaked out as the baby went missing I clicked on it's picture and it moved to the snow and I was like "Stupid game the baby is not there" so I kept using a cheat to make sure the baby didn't get taken away. Couple days later the snow went away and unveiled where the baby was the parents were really meh about the whole situation.

QUALITY PARENTING!