Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Building

Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'm Playing the 100 baby challenge right now and I need a new house for them.

-The budget is $70,000. If I find one that I really like I'll stick with the house I have now and try to earn the money.
-Has to have either two bedrooms for the kids (boys and girls) each with 7 beds OR one bedroom with 7 beds
-Has to have a bedroom for the Meredith and one for the old Meredith
-Could be any lot size but I would prefer it to be on a 20 X 30
-Looks nice, modern.
-Has study with computer and easel(Maybe a treadmill too!)
-Has to have space for a (5x3) room.
-In the Sims 4
-No CC
-Use any add-ons you want!!
You could build something new or find something from the gallery! Thanks!!!! Please leave the gallery link below if you found/built something!!!
Post edited by Sara74469 on

Comments

• Options
    TMBrandonTMBrandon Posts: 229 Member
    I could possibly build you a house, what expansion, game and/or stuff packs do you have for TS4, if any?
  • Options
    TMBrandon wrote: »
    I could possibly build you a house, what expansion, game and/or stuff packs do you have for TS4, if any?
    I have everything but the sims 4 rewards. Thank you!
  • Options
    > @Sara74469 said:
    > TMBrandon wrote: »
    >
    > I could possibly build you a house, what expansion, game and/or stuff packs do you have for TS4, if any?
    >
    >
    >
    > I have everything but the sims 4 rewards. Thank you!

Ok! I'm going to begin building it now! :)
  • Options
    abbyo48870abbyo48870 Posts: 166 Member
    Oooooo, I'm interested in this house!
    EiEgvr2.gif
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    Sara74469 wrote: »

-The budget is $70,000. If I find one that I really like I'll stick with the house I have now and try to earn the money.
    -Has to have either two bedrooms for the kids (boys and girls) each with 7 beds OR one bedroom with 7 beds
    -Looks nice, modern.
    -In the Sims 4
    -No CC
    You could build something new or find something from the gallery! Thanks!!!! Please leave the gallery link below if you found/built something!!!

Wait, so you want a modern 4 bedroom house with 7 beds in each of the 2 kids rooms? Or am I misunderstanding?
  • Options
    TS_Diva wrote: »

-Looks nice, modern.
    -In the Sims 4
    -No CC

Wait, so you want a modern 4 bedroom house with 7 beds in each of the 2 kids rooms? Or am I misunderstanding?
    Spot on. :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    This should go in the Sims 4 Lot Area
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    MadameLee wrote: »
    This should go in the Sims 4 Lot Area
    I moved it to sims 4 lots, is that good? I never know where to put my forums :p
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Yes it is good now.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
  • Options
    ptpie87ptpie87 Posts: 166 Member

-Looks nice, modern.
    -In the Sims 4
    -No CC

I built a house for you and I hope you like it

thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/46B37EE2497611E58BF2D1544B5B0F56?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=midnight_stars4&max=50&maxis=false

Or EA ID is: midnight_stars4
    house name is: Oak Whim
  • Options
    ptpie87 wrote: »

-Looks nice, modern.
    -In the Sims 4
    -No CC

I built a house for you and I hope you like it

thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/46B37EE2497611E58BF2D1544B5B0F56?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=midnight_stars4&max=50&maxis=false

Or EA ID is: midnight_stars4
    house name is: Oak Whim
    Thank you, putting it in my game now!
  • Options
    ptpie87ptpie87 Posts: 166 Member
    Thank you, putting it in my game now!

you're welcome!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Apologies for the wait, life got a little crazy and I wanted to add some detail to the house where I could afford it! Also, I had to redesign the house 3 times to get it to fit the budget so modern (you said modern, so I went very modern) ranch was the way to go. Additionally, I was confused on whether you wanted a total of 7 beds split up into 2 bedrooms or a total of 14, 7 in each, by the sounds of the comments above it seems as though it's the latter which is what I concluded.

Anyways here's the final result; it's (appropriately) named "100 N 1 House" and you can find it by searching 'brandinosurr' on the Gallery! I'll leave the direct link and little sneak peak if the forum allows me to:

www.thesims(dot)com/en_GB/gallery/D1B955444B8311E58D6BB68C450CFC58?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=brandinosurr&max=50&maxis=false

If anything needs fixing/changing let me know! Hope you (all) enjoy!

EDIT forgot to tell you the price: $69,101