Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 16 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

Updates *AUGUST 21*

SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
edited November 2020 in Forum Archive
Hello Everyone!

It has been quite a bit of time since an update has been made to the forum but here I am with some news about what I've been working on.

First you will notice that the forums have been a bit condensed. There are so many sections in the forums that it is a little too time consuming to scroll through so I've simply made a main category and put all of the previous categories as new sub categories. All of the original content is still there it's just simply shifted.

A new section has been added for The Sims FreePlay! If you play it feel free to hop into those sections and chat with others about the game :)

Other updates:
PM Size
  • Several of you have reached out about increasing the size of private messages and I am here to inform you that you can now add up to 5 people in one PM! Which brings it a total of 6 people in a message :) (5 + the sender)
Best of
  • The section got a little bit of a face-lift so it is easier to read.
New Button!
  • I have added a new button: Disagree. I want to be clear that this button does not provide badges but I still wanted to provide you with a new button to use.

Just a small little update for all of you! Please feel free to send me a message or post suggestions on my wall for things you'd like to see added to or improved in the forums.

Happy Simming!
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims