Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shayleajay's thankyou!!!! thread

Comments

• shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thankyou so much @rionismyname @simgeek79 @scillakees @debbycanty @Reachsims @ApparentlyAwesome for your gifts from the Provence set. It was only 25pts when it went up on the DD. I love the dining table in that set, going to put it in my current sim-family's home when I go play.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    @shayleajay You're very welcome and I'm glad you got your set! It's one of my favorites! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome hon - glad u got a great deal :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome :)
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Shayleajay - I'm very happy you were able to pick up the Provence set. It is also one of my favorites and I find the pieces very useful. They are used over and over in my builds. :)
  • muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    Glad you like it! It's pretty much fall weather here, but at least your sims can enjoy a summer treat!
    :no_mouth:
    @WaterHornet @MeanMasterJay @23kels89 @AMofOz @PetaT @TashaGoesMew @simgeek79 @debbycanty @scillakees @MotherSuperior2
    Thankyou for all the help with the Faire Folk furniture sets and the Happily Ever After fairy-tale clothing ^_^. It never ceases to amaze me how awesome and generous all of my fellow simmers are!
    Funny thing was that the Slumber set was free and the Den was 10 but the Slumber+Den set was 85 LOL. That made zero sense. The Happily Ever After clothes were only 10 too. Thanks to all that the Make a Wish Compilation was free which gave me the Happily Ever after Furniture set without having to pay for it. Thankyou so much everyone! (also thanked in the 'Complete a Set' thread)

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    You are very welcome! It seems Black Friday came early for you (yay for discounts - a bigger yay for FREEBIES!) :grin:
    Enjoy your set, dear!
    and have a Happy Simming day! :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

And thankyou @WaterHornet for the orchids, TV, and pieces from the Hacienda Luxury set. Orchids are my favourite flower ^_^

23kels89 wrote: »
    You are very welcome! It seems Black Friday came early for you (yay for discounts - a bigger yay for FREEBIES!) :grin:
    Enjoy your set, dear!
    and have a Happy Simming day! :heart:

I love when I get a set and especially Compilations for free. Going to be re-modelling my sim family's livingroom to be fairy-tale style tonight ^_^

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Gotta love those Cascades! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Thankyou @WaterHornet and @Reachsims for your help with Hacienda Luxury! It was only 65pts ^_^

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Oh! You're welcome and that IS awesome! :blush:
    Just wanted to share with you all my sims having fun with the sets you help me get. More pics to come.

Country Livin' @debbycanty @Reachsims @maria_loves_alex @WaterHornet
    38z8x2e4s5o1j9wzg.jpg?size_id=8

Stones Throw Greenhouse @rionismyname
    iqclpe6g57nle2kzg.jpg?size_id=8

• TashaGoesMewTashaGoesMew Posts: 47 Member
    You're welcome! Awesome pictures... your greenhouse looks beautiful!
    My Origin ID: SomeGeekyGirl
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    Love the pics of your sim with the chickens
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Everything looks so beautiful! Maybe one of the days I'll rip myself away from the site here and actually get into game again :dizzy:
    edited September 2015
    My livingroom is brought to you by the Make a Wish Compilation, even got my family all dressed up. ;)@WaterHornet @MeanMasterJay @23kels89 @AMofOz @PetaT @TashaGoesMew @simgeek79 @debbycanty @scillakees @MotherSuperior2
    44i1bounyzb6g1pzg.jpg
    I did not expect the world tree to be so big LOL.

My Study is now Versailles styled and I just had to dress them up for this too. @scillakees @TashaGoesMew @5W33TH34RT
    z3qrsr35cjy0icwzg.jpg
    The WA ep had french paneling that matched it very well I think. Also looking at Jelly Bean makes me want to go watch the movie Belle, if you've never seen it and like historical drama's look it up, such a moving story.
    Post edited by shayleajay on

• AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Looking Awesome @shayleajay ! That tree is big! But I love it! Love the little decor details like the dome, the candle, the wall light, clock, butterflies etc. So Cool!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Nice pics! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Wow awesome! Seeing all the gifts you get in game is really such an fantastic idea. I really particularly like seeing the sets used in a "realistic way". The French inspired sort of royal Baroque set sees the Sims all dressed up and doing high class stuff like reading and chess...just nifty. Keep up the great work! :D
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Great pics! I'm glad you are enjoying your gifts.
    Happy Simming, dear friend! :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

@WaterHornet saying thankyou didn't feel like it sufficiently said how much I appreciate all the gifts, so aside from hunting each of you down irl to give you all a hug, I figured showing my sim family using the items would be a good way to show my appreciation... and less creepy... and way less stalker-ish...

edited September 2015
    My sims enjoying Jelly Bean's (forgot to change her name when she was still an imaginary friend/doll LOL) music and the view from their lot in my own created world. Using pieces from the Bohemian Garden. @Reachsims @frozenorangejuic @rnramey
    c47am2k2gq55ma4zg.jpg
    And keeping Jelly Bean there long enough whie trying to get everyone positioned to take the picture was fun, she hates the outdoors and kept trying to go back in the house. The parents and daughter love outdoors, gardening, and horses yet her imaginary friend hates the outdoors LOL.
    The flowers from that set are also around my house and greenhouse (which you can see if you look at the picture of the greenhouse)

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Im so happy to hear you are enjoying the greenhouse!! :):)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif