Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I might do a collector family -- have the heir get the house and continue the collection. My current Sim is working on gardening, fishing and insects (for the Herbalism skill); his wife is a writer and is pregnant so I'll have a child to carry on the Loves the Outdoors trait and maybe start them on collecting.

I like that idea, of having the collection continue with generations. and it could go on forever, as with other pks that come there are new collective things that come. I like that. I never thought of doing that. I could add a basement to keep them all in. I like my sims to collect anyway, but never bothered to have them complete a collection, I always sold them. ahhh new ideas coming.

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    It is great that you have updated your super collection with the dine out pictures as well as having a room of them. :) Thankyou very much for your thougtfulness in doing this for the simming community :)
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Very beautiful photos, well done!
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Evalen wrote: »

I like that idea, of having the collection continue with generations. and it could go on forever, as with other pks that come there are new collective things that come. I like that. I never thought of doing that. I could add a basement to keep them all in. I like my sims to collect anyway, but never bothered to have them complete a collection, I always sold them. ahhh new ideas coming.

I started doing that then I got confused with all the doubles so that is why I had seperate rooms instead for a while. My basement was as big as the lot LOL

rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have updated your super collection with the dine out pictures as well as having a room of them. :) Thankyou very much for your thougtfulness in doing this for the simming community :)

Aww its a pleasure, I will start working on the game cards, but I have a feeling that may take a while ;)
    Very beautiful photos, well done!

Thank you, just tried to show everything ;)
  • Options
    Ok, so after spending several Simoleons I can say that I have completed the void critter collection.

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/49C071343DAC11E689592363632FC73A?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=mcrudd&max=50&maxis=false

Mz0kE15.png

m3WAPLn.png

I will upload my full collection now as well and share the link once completed ;)
  • Options
    Full collection updated up to Kids room stuff now :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/891F68003DB311E681962363632FC73A?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=mcrudd&max=50&maxis=false

added the void critters ;)
    v9Hw9LQ.png

So just incase you guys wonder, I play test my room with a fresh sim everytime before uploading to make sure everything transfers
    Before
    3gInfTK.png

After
    QlqOYKR.png

Also remember to always put up the walls so you can see all the paintings. You also need to drag each item into your inventory so acitvate the collection :)
  • Options
    Bumpety bump ;)
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited June 2016
    WOW! Thanks so much for sharing these with us. That's very generous. :) I don't have time or interests to complete these, except Easter eggs. However, I noticed there are no stuffed bunnies and glowfruits in these pictures. Did they disappear or what?
  • Options
    bugnbeccabugnbecca Posts: 255 Member
    This is awesome! Thank you!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Also, do you or anyone that you might know upload a collection of all fruits, vegetables, and herbs with good quality, preferably excellent one. Much thanks! @rosemow as well.

Note: I found one from Jackonyourback at Gallery. But, please do share some from other creators. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @rosemow Thank you!
    Post edited by Chimp2678 on
  • Options
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    WOW! Thanks so much for sharing these with us. That's very generous. :) I don't have time or interests to complete these, except Easter eggs. However, I noticed there are no stuffed bunnies and glowfruits in these pictures. Did they disappear or what?

I removed the bunnies and 21 growfruits to make space, I had to redo my whole collection because of all the new stuff from dine out and kids room stuff. The bunnies automatically gets unlocked in buymode if you have all the eggs and I did add one growfruit between the fruits that you can plant. I did however add the two plant boxes you got when you exchanged the growfuits in the challenge that we had :) The pic above is also basically just showing the added void critter cards because I just recently showed the full collection pics allready. I can assure you the collection will be complete and bunnies unlocked if you download the above link. I always playtest any lot before uploading it, as you can see above how I showed the empty collections and then the full collections after dragging everything into my sim's invenotry :)
  • Options
    bugnbecca wrote: »
    This is awesome! Thank you!

Its a huge pleasure :)

• Options
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    Also, do you or anyone that you might know upload a collection of all fruits, vegetables, and herbs with good quality, preferably excellent one. Much thanks! @rosemow as well.

Note: I found one from Jackonyourback at Gallery. But, please do share some from other creators. Thanks.

I have no idea what my fruits and herbs are, never really checked, I did have a lot of perfect plants just not sure if its all of them. I do however have fresh fish, just make sure you download the correct one. What I did was kept them all in the aquariums before uploading them, so they all are fresh and not spoiled ;)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow for helping simmers on my thread while I am not around, really appreciate your help, you are a star <3:)
  • Options
    Bump for different time line ;)
  • Options
    Very early bump. (Have to put recycling out)
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Must remember to update the old download. I love collecting... Once. When I get bored and start a new household it's nice to grab this.
  • Options
    Must remember to update the old download. I love collecting... Once. When I get bored and start a new household it's nice to grab this.

I usually grab it if I have a family that I know is not going to collect, but I still want the collection LOL
  • Options
    carollsimcarollsim Posts: 238 Member
    So Glad I randomly looked at the forums today :)
    My lazy sims are super happy to see this room :smiley:
    IMG_6942_zpsdeuypb14.jpg
    Mr Basil and Ms Ivy now on facebook
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    This is great- I love the Void Critters btw! They're so cute, I have my kid sims jumping into garbage cans all over the place- lol.
  • Options
    carollsim wrote: »
    So Glad I randomly looked at the forums today :)
    My lazy sims are super happy to see this room :smiley:

LOL I have lots of lazy sims that love me for having this room in my library ;)
    This is great- I love the Void Critters btw! They're so cute, I have my kid sims jumping into garbage cans all over the place- lol.

My kid sims I have now do the dumpster diving, but the kids that helped with the colleciton had very rich parents that bought them all the bumper packs on computer ;)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    I know some complain about stickied threads. Not sure why as its not that arduous or difficult to just scroll down and click on the next page but this is really helpful to players and it would nice to have it stickied. @SimGuruDrake @SimStaffBethelle

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top