Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Thank you for sharing
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

Yay, you did it! Awesomeness :) Thank you for sharing them with everyone.

LOL yeah I found it in the Resistance camp in one of those storage container thingies :D Its a pleasure <3
    chips46 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing

Its a pleasure, happy simming <3
    How about one more bump ;)
    edited October 2020
    Just updated my Child's Drawings for those interested. I know its not a collection, but its fun to have to use in kid's bedrooms and decorations in nurseries :)

8a1o6Z5.png

Sorry its so dark, was a rainy day and lights not on ;)

Lighter pic
    aBuDCAt.png

ps Was pretty frustrating that she did not paint another vehicle one even if I had her drawing for a whole simweek none stop (needs cheat) so yeah sorry about that LOL

Also redownload, I reuploaded when I noticed that it was on a two size wall so cut off some of the pics, so I have reuploaded and placed the new link to a one size wall instead. We should really have an in game warning if we download something with higher walls as we do with the bigger lot sizes ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Just updated my children's drawings for those interested. I know its not a collection, but its fun to have to use in kid's bedrooms and decorations in nurseries :)

8a1o6Z5.png

Sorry its so dark, was a rainy day and lights not on ;)

ps Was pretty frustrating that she did not paint another vehicle one even if I had her drawing for a whole simweek none stop (needs cheat) so yeah sorry about that LOL

Why did you put the black bunny with the monsters? :lol:
    crocobaura wrote: »

Why did you put the black bunny with the monsters? :lol:

It must be a monstrous one hahahahaha it comes under Monsters ;) (it sort of have glowing eyes >:) )

I re took the pic in lighter conditions just not named them.
    aBuDCAt.png
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Just updated my Child's Drawings for those interested. I know its not a collection, but its fun to have to use in kid's bedrooms and decorations in nurseries :)

Also redownload, I reuploaded when I noticed that it was on a two size wall so cut off some of the pics, so I have reuploaded and placed the new link to a one size wall instead. We should really have an in game warning if we download something with higher walls as we do with the bigger lot sizes ;)

My goodness, the amount of times I've tried to get my child sims to create every drawing possible! hahah I just give up and age them up because its so tedious! :D or I just get impatient! Creativity is also the first aspiration for my children, usually, so they move on to others pretty quickly. Then they tend to not use the drawing table anymore.

Thank you so much for your awesome collections <3
    Kathykins wrote: »

My goodness, the amount of times I've tried to get my child sims to create every drawing possible! hahah I just give up and age them up because its so tedious! :D or I just get impatient! Creativity is also the first aspiration for my children, usually, so they move on to others pretty quickly. Then they tend to not use the drawing table anymore.

Thank you so much for your awesome collections <3

Hahahahaha I completely understand. These were done in a bit of harsh circumstances. I used testingcheats true and then had like four tables, froze the needs and had her draw 24 hours a day. I had to lock her room because she wanted to leave for school. I did however ... after saving the room just exit the game without saving, so in my mind it never happened. Was just a bad dream for that sim ;)

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    hahah that must have been quite the dream for her :D Good thing we can make it so it "didn't happen for real" :)

Makes me think I should have a section for kids in the museum I'm doing right now. Not sure it will fit the "theme", as its a large temple, of the Mesoamerican terraced type. Was thinking more for statues and native'ish art, mostly from Selvadorada and Sulani. Its huge, so bet I can fit a corner for the kids there. I do plan to have modern facilities there, like bathrooms and a place to grab a bite, so could maybe place the kids there. Could place the wall art/painting area there too.

I have the gold frogs and plates from Selvadorada, from debug. My sim is working on the rest of the relics. Could I use your collection rooms to pick out whatever I'm missing when he's done? I would credit you when uploading to the Gallery, of course! I just can't find those things in debug, the harvest knife/skull and so on. As fun as it is finally using debug to build after more than 3 years, its a real drag to sift through it for spesific items when you don't remember the names :D
    edited October 2020
    @Kathykins I have a little typed area on my gallery profile allowing simmers to use, chop and change my uploads as they would want too with no credit neccesary ;) So you can use any of my rooms in any way. Then you dont have to search through debug, which can get frustrating if you own a lot of packs :) Happy simming <3

omQGtpQ.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    Hi Simmers, I did not forget about updating the collection room, my sim is working real hard on collecting the new simmies. She is literally putting her life on the line for you guys, hope to have them all soon ;)

x1uit0V.png
    jfTY9Um.png
    T6ZJjPU.png
    WPktnaQ.png
    dit43VR.png
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your sim does look like she is working hard to get the simmies! :) I hope she finds them soon!

LOL yeah she is, need 5 more gold ones, waiting for some festivals to see if I can find them there ;)

Aaaaaah I need 5 more gold ones, just not getting them. Now I need to exit without saving ....
    l2Nu0CY.png
    Only three more to go. I have now resorted too travelling from one area to the other every time the machine gets stuck instead of shaking it LOL

eoppsAk.png
    FINALLY !!!!!!

Gosh that took forever. I edited my screenshot to show you how many simmies I ended up with. You have to count the ones in the actual room too :o

9rAopVC.png

e65SUbq.png

Its a bit late now, so I will upload the above room separately and then also update my full collection room as well. Thank goodness we don't have any new plants, because my plants have been buggy since eco living so that would have been a nightmare.

Night night simmers, see you tomorrow morning with the uploads ;) Happy simming <3
    Simmi Collection room

ZKg2wlG.png

I am going to update the full collection now too :)
    Full Collection Room up until the release of Snowy Escape <3

mI1dW78.png
    trxYZy0.png

There you go Simmer friends <3 The full collection finally updated ;)
    Bump ;) I mean my sim did give her life for you guys so you need to see this again LOL :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you got all the simmies! :) Thankyou very much for uploading the simmies room and the full collection room! They are very helpful! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you got all the simmies! :) Thankyou very much for uploading the simmies room and the full collection room! They are very helpful! :)

Its a huge pleasure <3 Thanks Rosemow , happy simming :)
    Last bump then this can go to the back and gather some dust until we get some more collection items :D
    Just giving this a little bump so it does not become a necropost ;)
    Not really a collection room, but one I needed today so I thought to share it for others that might need it ;)
    Strawberries and Carrots room :D
    JmUcLpx.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top