September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Full collection updated September 2020 on pg 20 ;)

Comments

  • DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 405 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

    Funny you posted this! I was just coming to the forums to ask about the darn collections. For some reason I can't get ahold of the final two postcards. I ask for a penpal but nothing comes back... Missing just Barnacle Bay and Moonlight Falls.

  • DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 405 Member
    edited August 2015
    Pfft! Apparently my Sim got interrupted and never wrote the letters to them! Problem solved.

    Really wish I had kept all of my collections... I sold them all but the postcards, Easter eggs and space rocks. :/
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Wow you really completed all the collections? That's amazing! I had never collected anything in the game before, however that changed once I saw the MySims trophies. I just love them, they are so cool.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    edited August 2015
    DameGiggsy wrote: »
    Pfft! Apparently my Sim got interrupted and never wrote the letters to them! Problem solved.

    Really wish I had kept all of my collections... I sold them all but the postcards, Easter eggs and space rocks. :/

    I wish we had a treasure chest like in sims 3 world adventures, it would have made life easier, or it would be great if we had some sort of organizer in our inventory. Glad you got the last two though, it takes a while to get all those friends to write back, my writing skill went up pretty quick while begging for postcards LOL


    Mightydan wrote: »
    Wow you really completed all the collections? That's amazing! I had never collected anything in the game before, however that changed once I saw the MySims trophies. I just love them, they are so cool.

    It took a long time, and I played with aging off. It was both fun and frustrating. I googled for answers on where things may be, but most of them is random spawners so it was a matter of hunting for them, its very important to go to each little piece of land in each world, you can't just search in one world, I also found that if you are a scientist its easier to do all those difficult alien ones and elements.

  • MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    >
    > I wish we had a treasure chest like in sims 3 world adventures, it would have made life easier, or it would be great if we had some sort of organizer in our inventory.
    >

    This is EXACTLY what I miss too. Especially for kepping the plants (usually realted to herbalism) that I can't put in the fridge. It's really annoying to have to scroll through an enormous list of possible baits for fishing or fertilizers for gardening to get to the one you want. A search option within the inventory - especially the lists for bait and fertilizers would make me VERY happy :smile:
  • MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    Thank you so much for uploading the rooms. I decided a while ago to do a full re-install of my Sims 4 and didn't save my completed easter egg collection. Felt like a fool, when I realised I wouldn't be able to re-collect them. You have made my new sim and me very happy with the easter egg room :smiley:
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    Mettsen wrote: »

    This is EXACTLY what I miss too. Especially for kepping the plants (usually realted to herbalism) that I can't put in the fridge. It's really annoying to have to scroll through an enormous list of possible baits for fishing or fertilizers for gardening to get to the one you want. A search option within the inventory - especially the lists for bait and fertilizers would make me VERY happy :smile:

    I really hope we get some sort of organizer soon, it will make life so much easier for sims with big full inventories


    Mettsen wrote: »
    Thank you so much for uploading the rooms. I decided a while ago to do a full re-install of my Sims 4 and didn't save my completed easter egg collection. Felt like a fool, when I realised I wouldn't be able to re-collect them. You have made my new sim and me very happy with the easter egg room :smiley:

    @Mettsen I am so glad it came in handy for you :)

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 154,085 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thankyou very much for uploading these rooms! :) It is very thoughtful and kind of you.
    It is great that you have completed all the collections!
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Thankyou very much for uploading these rooms! :) It is very thoughtful and kind of you.
    It is great that you have completed all the collections!

    Its a pleasure Rosemow :)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    I am playing a new sim family, I will have her fish again and try to do the fishing collection again. It might take a while but I will try and keep them fresh this time. I will sent her home and chuck them in a fishing tank immidiately after catching them. Hope that will solve the foul fish problem then. This is probably gonna take a few weeks depending on simming time so I will just bump this thread once I have the fresh fish ready. I do apologise about the foul fish though ;)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    TWzb38S.png

    Halfway done, the rest of them are a bit tricky, I need to get handiness level 10 to break into the cave :)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    kUyEffS.png

    I only need one more fish, the red tailed black shark, he is hiding away good, not at all where I got him last time. So far all the fish are staying fresh inside the tank (touch wood)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    edited July 2016
    Yay I am done :D Fresh fish for everyone :)

    http://www.thesims.com/gallery/29B70A424D4811E58CABE9244F74724B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=mcrudd&max=50&maxis=false

    These are all the fish
    KJWMy6g.png

    I tested them to see if they give a dirty room moodlet and they did not :)
    ZieYjQT.png

    I tried uploading them in the fishtanks, but with testing I saw that they do not transfer from the gallery then, they have to be out of the tank and on the floor, so as long as you guys put the room and immidiately go into life mode put them in your inventory to activate the collection and then into a fishtank or a mount they will still be fresh ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    @duska3419 Hi you might want to redownload the fresh fish so you don't have a stinky collection room anymore :);)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    Just bumping the fresh fish for other time lines ;)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    One last bump for the fresh fish and then this can go to the back of the que again :)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    Had someone ask about my collection rooms so thought I would give this a little bump again
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 17,596 Member
    This is awesome! Just shows me how much I still have to collect. :)
    If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 17,602 Member
    The fish look kind of sad just laying there on the floor.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    This is awesome! Just shows me how much I still have to collect. :)

    It takes a while, aging should deffinetly be off LOL
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    The fish look kind of sad just laying there on the floor.

    I know its a pitty we can't put them in a fishtank, I tried but if you download the room you get empty fishtanks and if I put them as wall mounts then they don't register as a collection find in your inventory, so the poor fish has to be on the floor like that to complete the collection
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 17,596 Member
    I've bookmarked this page so I can refer back to it. Thanks for sharing. :)
    If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,528 Member
    Nice job @mcrudd! I'm no where near to completing all the collections. I've done the fishing, gardening, crystals, fossils, and metals. I think that's it. Oh, and geodes.

    But those haven't all been with one sim. Maybe I will do that though!
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    I've bookmarked this page so I can refer back to it. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Its a pleasure :)
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Nice job @mcrudd! I'm no where near to completing all the collections. I've done the fishing, gardening, crystals, fossils, and metals. I think that's it. Oh, and geodes.

    But those haven't all been with one sim. Maybe I will do that though!

    Geodes were pretty tough, I had to go and visit Sixam quite a bit, I eventually build a little house there to live in LOL
  • HeyImRosieHeyImRosie Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you so very much!!
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,828 Member
    HeyImRosie wrote: »
    Thank you so very much!!

    Its a huge pleasure, happy simming :)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top