Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Sorry all I am battling to find bottles, have not found one yet, might ask for advice soon. I am trying though ;)
    Yay simmers, thanks to the help of @DragonAge_300905 I have started finding bottles now :)
    Will keep on going and hopefully I will complete it soon <3
    TlYfZxK.png
    Yay only need to find one more, its a tough one LOL
    xdn2A4v.png
    yay found them all. Uploaded a room with just the bottles, a nice small room.
    Messages in bottles
    MZUMEYe.png

BZOyIq8.png
    Messages in spoiler, don't read if you don't want to know ;)
    pBXdsir.png
    AV8MNQV.png
    JogMq3U.png
    Ir6WfV3.png
    2JJZYav.png
    jDbnHEP.png
    t9U9xCf.png
    PeHutaj.png
    qCCPgDr.png
    WvDCtI1.png
    SatKi2A.png
    eAuwLJR.png
    iXj0pDv.png
    HXrvzfs.png
    ZYOD0b5.png
    lNU4lvD.png
    5OiPUgf.png
    U6CNewZ.png
    TyqxpAF.png
    Skc4tEg.png

Will put together the full collection room now :)

rosemow wrote: Β»
    It is great that you have found all the bottles! @mcrudd :) It is very kind of you to share them in a room :)

Thank you lovely rosemow <3 Happy simming :)
    Full collection is updated now up until the release of Wedding Stories
    Full collection 2/2022
    uL0dIAk.png
    K86sSB0.png
    edited February 2022
    I have no idea how to update the thread name to the new full collection, I am getting that attachment error, I suppose I could cut and paste that all to the second post and see if that works, but it will make the second post super busy.

edit to add: I did the above, hope this gets fixed soon :)
    My sim just received all of these in the post ;)

ZU6YDiR.png
    Bump and then it can hide away until we get another collection in a new future pack <3
    Ooooh simmers I am so excited, we can dust this thread off a little and get it ready for the release of Werewolves because we are getting collectables, not quite sure what exactly, waiting to see in the livestream, but Yay we can add to the main full collection room again :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    I wouldn't want to play without your collection rooms. My main sim is a master gardener and has grown all perfect produce but sometimes I don't have room for a full garden. She'll plant the new harvestables but after that I rely on your harvestables. So thanks for that. 😊
    I wouldn't want to play without your collection rooms. My main sim is a master gardener and has grown all perfect produce but sometimes I don't have room for a full garden. She'll plant the new harvestables but after that I rely on your harvestables. So thanks for that. 😊

aww that is so lovely of you to say <3 So happy they are helping you out.

I have been asked to do the harvestables with normal and not perfect fruits and veggies, but since I don't do debug that will take a while, I might attempt it one day though, lots of asking for it, simmers want to upgrade their own gardens and my perfect plants is not good enough for that LOL
    Hi there simmers just a heads up, I am working real hard on the collections. my sim caught the Luna fish, got some moon petals (not part of a collection) and she only needs 3 more of the new Moonwood relic collection. I have her sniffing and scavenging everywhere when she is in her werewolf form. Trying my best to have this done soon.

ekkDNdJ.png

rldQ1LK.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    You are very kind to search for the items and share the collections with fellow simmers :) I hope that your finding of the rest of the items goes well!
    rosemow wrote: Β»
    You are very kind to search for the items and share the collections with fellow simmers :) I hope that your finding of the rest of the items goes well!

Aww thanks and its always a pleasure <3 Found them all, will update now :)
    edited June 2022
    Hi simmers, I have completed the sets now <3

Moonprints
    MyDTFAy.png

Space print collection
    Eamfwml.png

Fish collection updated
    okHYuRG.png

Moonwood relics
    tfpMr0F.png

Full collection updated up until the release of the Werewolf gamepack
    zYtWCGX.png
    0aJK37o.png

happy simming everyone <3
    I will be making one more room a bit later, which will have the moon petals and the two drinks werewolves learn from reading books. Its not a collection but will be fun to have handy ;)
    Hi guys, sorry had some issues with the links, I fixed them now. Happy simming all <3
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited June 2022
    Happy 13th Forum Anniversary @mcrudd!!! Thanks for all your hard work on the collections πŸ™‚ πŸΎπŸŽ‚

Eta correct number of years
    Starfree wrote: Β»
    Happy 13th Forum Anniversary @mcrudd!!! Thanks for all your hard work on the collections πŸ™‚ πŸΎπŸŽ‚

Eta correct number of years

aww thank you, did not even realize its an anniversary <3
    bump :)
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,408 Member
    The werewolves gamepack comes with a special shelf made to display the new collection. The collectibles automatically snap to this shelf. The cowplant parts on the top shelf, the wolf statues on the middle shelf and the pottery on the lowest shelf. The shards of the pottery even hint how they once fitted together.
    nVN3gu0.png

I just posted this in the did you know thread but thought it would fit in here as well.
    Atreya33 wrote: Β»
    The werewolves gamepack comes with a special shelf made to display the new collection. The collectibles automatically snap to this shelf. The cowplant parts on the top shelf, the wolf statues on the middle shelf and the pottery on the lowest shelf. The shards of the pottery even hint how they once fitted together.
    I just posted this in the did you know thread but thought it would fit in here as well.

Oh my gosh, I did not know that :o Thank you so much for sharing @Atreya33 <3

• Raphaela_Stars_WolfRaphaela_Stars_Wolf Posts: 1 New Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    > Hi there simmers just a heads up, I am working real hard on the collections. my sim caught the Luna fish, got some moon petals (not part of a collection) and she only needs 3 more of the new Moonwood relic collection. I have her sniffing and scavenging everywhere when she is in her werewolf form. Trying my best to have this done soon.

how find moonwoodrelics?
    how find moonwoodrelics?

Hi there and welcome to the forums @Raphaela_Stars_Wolf :)
    To find the moon relics I gave my werewolf sim two of the Werewolf abilities. I got her enhanced smell and Scavenger as you can see below

ZwbcF82.png

Mll6rID.png

With these two abilities added its very easy to find the moon relics. You just have your Werewolf sim click anywhere in Moonwoodmill on the ground and select smell, wait a few seconds then little plooms of smoke willl appear on the ground, click on them and select scavange. Your chances of finding werewolf related treasures is greater now. That is how I found all of mine ;) You can also go and explore in the tunnels hidden over the world as well, but the smell and scavenge was the quickest way for me ;)

Hope you come right, feel free to come back any time and ask for more help or advice here, since you can't start threads yet until you are a full member :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top