Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Well, aren't the males pretty. :D
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    What a nice shade of lipstick you got there. Great for Joker cosplay I say.
    5oWOkV3.jpg
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited May 2021
    Geoffrey Landgraab's spring fashion statement on GeekCon. Heart boxers over bike shorts is the hottest fashion trend right now. B)
    8vzuBv7.png
    Add green socks & red top hat and you're ultrahip.
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Here's one I found.
    05-18-21-11-04-04-PM.png
    Here's another of Bill (King of the Hill) and his lack of fashion sense.
    05-19-21-12-02-08-PM.png
    Ophelia is the daughter of Antonio Monty and Katrina Caliente. Too bad her fashion is so poor.
    05-20-21-10-48-21-PM.png
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yeah um...

No. :o

FhJhCZ3.png

Randomly generated townie looks like some racist stereotype from 50 years ago.

Time to fire up the full access CAS modify cheat.

Before:
    HT5SLc0.png
    - it's still bad out of career outfit, and the clothing just felt bland.

After:
    QHQnbFx.png
    - Changed out almost all her outfits. Messed with the traits to fit a 'Park Ranger'.

- I need to go through all the makeup CC I have and disable it for randoms, this isn't the first time I've seen this. :*

It didn't fix her career outfit so I have to live with her looking like that for a bit until my sim is out of this 'vacation interaction' and I can move this townie into a lot to 'play her' long enough to use the edit career outfit cheat...

It also seems to have 'broken' her out of being the park ranger,.. so oops...
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    rEBEzKS.png
    At least he wasn't wearing socks :D
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I downloaded a wedding veil. When I sent my Sims to the library in Britechester, the librarian was wearing it. Perhaps she's Catholic and it's a mantilla? But then this is a library not a church...

ZrxHYqf.jpg
    The rest of the townie was ok, except for this.
    05-23-21-6-36-17-PM.png
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    It's all good until somebody has a stick on their back. And those shoes... like micro feet problems there. Looks like I gotta delete some CC.

626MK3x.png
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I downloaded a wedding veil. When I sent my Sims to the library in Britechester, the librarian was wearing it. Perhaps she's Catholic and it's a mantilla? But then this is a library not a church...

ZrxHYqf.jpg

It's from Rustic Romance, right? Librarians looove this veil for some reason. Not only in Britechester and not only women. :D
  • inkyvioletinkyviolet Posts: 147 Member
    Love the townie fashion police!

Mine are unbelievable. Don't think I'm eligible to post pics yet [recent Sims4 newbie]

Just enjoy all your posts
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »

ZrxHYqf.jpg

It's from Rustic Romance, right? Librarians looove this veil for some reason. Not only in Britechester and not only women. :D

It is. I had Zerbu’s “Go to School” mod for a bit (I’ve since deleted it) and, the first time I had a Sim go off to high school, the male teacher there was wearing it!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Sims 4 has again a fashion trend, at least in Del Sol Valley. Socks with flip flops. :#
    My Sim Randy was the only one who didn't know about this trend.
    twCim8t.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    Kkc2UPB.png
    Body is 4 characters too short.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »

ZrxHYqf.jpg

It is.

That veil is actually (wrongly) tagged as the librarian uniform.
    I removed the tags: http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/PTS_yfHat_SolaVeil_RR.rar

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Alright then.
    KVBatSF.jpg

This one doesn't look so bad right?
    Until you realize she's supposed to be Lady Mimsy Alcorn Shallot 1872-1898.
    Immersion? What's that?
    RGEzJKt.jpg

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Recently saw a classic example walking past the house in the insane alien ghost actress save. He actually wears it well, but the sneakers ruin the outfit, IMO.

B6G8wgv.jpg

Maybe he'll change to his heels when he gets to the party :D
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    No one should ever have to walk long distance in high heels, but that colour dress is all wrong for him, he should be wearing jewel tones. :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    He's not pretty. :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    I've got a couple of choice pictures to share. Again, these two live down the hill and around the corner from my Teen Global Superstar. They both can be seen walking around the 'block' as it were at odd hours.

First Up, Thorne Bailey. (Looks as if he got dressed in the dark.)
    17kUeNC.jpg
    Then we have our very own Judith Ward. Love the socks, don't you?
    oc0SwOe.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Then we have our very own Judith Ward. Love the socks, don't you?
    oc0SwOe.jpg

If Judith is going to wear men's dress shoes, at least get them in golden yellow to match the dress. As for the socks, it would've been funnier if she wore the athletic tube socks with the stripes, especially with her snobbish posture.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    John ran into this lovely creature while fishing for supper.

1sgSGLE.jpg
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • AaleynAaleyn Posts: 301 Member
    cfTOOJo.png She seems to be confident in her style :D Of course there must be the eyeball ring too! :D
    "Where words fail, music speaks" ~ Hans Christian Andersen ♥*♥*♥ My Gallery ID: Aaleyn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top