March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seven Deadly Sims challenge

So, I have a feeling somebody did this before, but I just came up with this idea last night. A while ago, I decided to make the seven deadly sins as sims, and I called it the seven deadly sims. (I know, so clever. XD). So, while at school today, I pondered this idea I came up with, and I've created different flavors of it. If it seems like I've stolen somebody else's idea, I haven't (or at least, haven't tried to. I was just sharing my idea). If you don't have the expansion, that's fine. First is starting off will all seven deadly sims, then it's creating one household based off of only one sin, then it's molding each generation into a deadly sim. Also, to make it a little more personal, try to personify the sins in the sims. :3

Flavor 1
Rules:
~You have to create seven sims as a starting household, each one of them based off of a sin.
~You cannot overlap skills, and only one sim can have a job at a time.
~They must all be the same gender and age.
~You may let them all be in a relationship if you want.
~Mods and cheats are allowed, but no adding a sim to the household or anything like that. You can, however, add infinite money.

How to win:
~Destroy the town (marriages, kill off sims, etc...)
~Have the sims master every skill WITH NO OVERLAPS.
~Play until you get bored of it and move on.

Gluttony: A rather heavy sim, who has a love for food.
Required traits: Couch potato.
Optional Traits: Childish, Coward, Hates the Outdoors, Inappropriate, Never Nude, Slob.

Wrath: A very, very angry sim.
Required traits: Hot headed, Commitment Issues,
Optional Traits: Daredevil, Diva, Dramatic, Evil, Mean Spirited, Rebellious, Snob.

Lust:
Required Traits: Irresistible, Commitment Issues, either Flirty or Great Kisser or both.
Optional Traits: Diva, Dramatic, Over Emotional, Snob, Star Quality, Childish.

Greed:
Required Traits: Ambitious, Frugal,
Optional Traits: Brave, Diva, Gatherer, Mooch.

Envy:
Required Traits: Mean Spirited, Diva or Dramatic, Evil,
Optional Traits: Can't Stand Art, Grumpy, Hot Headed, Loser.

Pride:
Required Traits: Snob,
Optional Traits: Irresistible, Star Quality, Perfectionist,

Sloth:
Required Traits: Heavy Sleeper, Couch Potato,
Optional Traits: Absent Minded, Clumsy, Loner,

Flavor 2
Rules:
~The household can only be based off of one sin -- gluttony, wrath, lust, greed, envy, pride, or sloth. That's it. You can't change in the middle of the game.
~Mods and cheats are allowed, but no adding a sim to the household or adding money (only removing money allowed).
~Every child had must master something -- a skill or a career. Even the ones who are not heirs. No overlaps!!!!!
~Can be either Matriarchy or Patriarchy.
~Must pick one heir and move the others out (can put them in town or whatever...)

How to win:
~Reach at least seven generations NATURALLY while having every child master something.

Flavor 3
Rules:
~Each generation is based off of a sin in the order described below.
~Mods and cheats are allowed, but no adding a sim to the household or adding money (only removing money allowed).
~Every child had must master something related to their sin in some way -- a skill, lifetime wish or a career. Even the ones who are not heirs. No overlaps in one generation!!!!! Ideas beside sin.
~Can be either Matriarchy or Patriarchy.
~Must pick one heir and move the others out (can put them in town or whatever...)
1) Envy -- Criminal career, Emperor of evil,
2) Gluttony -- Cooking (skill and career),
3) Greed -- Political career, Gold digger, Master thief, Lifestyle of the rich and famous, lap of luxury, surrounded by family,
4) Lust -- Charisma, Heart breaker, master romancer,
5) Pride -- Fishing, writing, gardening, painting, guitar (or any musical instrument, really), celebrated 5-star chef,
6) Sloth -- This one doesn't have anything... Sloth doesn't do anything... So, just play this generation not doing anything (as in, no jobs or anything).
7) Wrath -- Criminal Career,

Any suggestions feel free to post them below! :)
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges

Comments