THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED
Welcome to another first for Sims4 : SIMS4 IDOLS !!
- with a twist of course.......we know you can all sing, but can you dress the part?
Executive producers: @zita1966z
How will it work?:
1. We will work through challenges and after every challenge, 1 Idol hopeful will go home.
2. Only 2 teens will go to the final and then a public vote will determine the winner. (More on that later)
3. Obviously you can't sing here but you can dress the part. And that is what Sims4 Idols is all about
4. With every challenge a music genre will be selected and you have to dress your sims to that genre.
5. The judges will then choose one Idol to go home and the rest will move on to the next challenge
6. The challenge will run over a period of only 3 days each. Miss the deadline and you are out!
7. Once Season 1 is done, we'll move on to Season 2 etc etc
8. How ill you know if you are voted out?
A slideshow of that challenge will be posted on the results page (below), if your sim is not there it means they are out...better luck next season REQUIREMENTS
1. Complete the entry form below (ALL SIMS MUST BE A TEEN - no young adults or older)
2. Add a head/shoulder picture of your teen sim (Without make -up. Leave the good stuff for later lol)
3. You may enter a male or female sim - only one though
4. MAke sure you will be available for the duration of Season 1, otherwise you will be voted out.RULES
1. There are only 12 slots available per season. Season 1 will start once all 12 slots are taken
2. CC and non CC entries are welcome
3. If the eventual winner is a CC entry, we will request a non CC version of the sim to enable us to nominate him/her for a maxis fav
4. Read the BRIEF for each challenge to ensure you do not slip up..
5. Change hair and make-up according to the challenge/theme of the current week
6. No extensions will be granted - We would like to keep it functional and organised.
7. Place your dressed sim ONLY on our Idols stage
8. Be kind to your fellow contestants.
9. The main purpose here is to have fun and respect one another.
10.Please bookmark the thread so that you can stay updated with posts and challenges
11. There will be an immunity record handed out every week.These are the music genre and themes we will choose from for challenges
Country, Hip Hop/Rap , Rock n Roll, Punk Rock, Blues, Jazz, Opera, R&B Soul, Reggae, your country folk music, kids song, Latin, TV Theme songs,
Rave, Choir, Indie Pop and Asian Pop.
You will only know what the theme is for a challenge ones the Brief had been posted for the challenge.JUDGES
4. Simon Cowell (Well he will be here every week)
5. Guest Judge: Britney SpearsTHE WINNER WILL RECEIVE
1. An official siggie to add to his/her forum signature
2. An special designed Sims4/Idols certificate to frame for bragging rights
3. Maxis nomination and recommendation
4. Added to the Hall of FameAVAILABLE SLOTS
(Copy and paste with your entry)
YOUR ORIGIN ID:
YOUR FORUM ID:
SLOT NUMBER CHOSEN:
COUNTRY: (The country is where you want your Idol sim to be from - it does not have to be your real country - your choice)
Space for picture:The stage you will put your Sim on: