Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS4 PROJECT RUNWAY: SEASON 2 - CHALLENGE ENTRIES

Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
F0bgthn.jpg~original

SIMS4 PROJECT RUNWAY (main thread)

Here you will find all the entries for the current challenge of Project Runway without having to sift though all the chatter on the main thread.
Feel free to use this thread to chat.
New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
Post edited by Cbear13 on

Comments

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    edited October 2015
    4A2IXzx.gif

FASHION AT THE RACES

1. @dollarbill88 - USA - ELIMINATED

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

3. @JesxSims - Japan - ELIMINATED

5. @ironknight35 - ELIMINATED

6. @MaggiSimmer - USA - ELIMINATED

7. @Bob89 - USA - ELIMINATED

9. @Peacesign101 - USA - ELIMINATED

10. @Issabella14 - Cayman Islands - ELIMINATED

11. @themysticalpoet - Japan - Aimi

12. @swcheppes
    DeCreym.jpg
    9ggosBy.jpg

13. @porkipine - Japan - ELIMINATED

14. @joanb615 -USA - ELIMINATED

15. @lialia54 - Italy - ELIMINATED

16. @GuruFanNo1- Australia - ELIMINATED

17. @ZapGirl - ELIMINATED

18. @YJB19299 - Brazil - Valentina

19. @HannaHasSims - Mexico - ELIMINATED

20. @PoppieGirl - Jamaica - Gaby

21. @Penguinwa101 - USA
    3PLgkJ0.png?1
    ixFfkYa.jpg?1

22. @Cbear13 - Australia - ELIMINATED

23. @BobSkellington - USA - ELIMINATED

✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    edited September 2015

lqxgC1b.gif
    TDCLEix.gif
    1bguApF.gif

SEASON 1 WINNER ~ @OJenn

34j1y05.png
    20gcxgp.png

As requested by some competitors @Zita1966z and myself will be posted our interpretations of each challenge, we do not expect models to have exactly the same look as we create but they are just examples of following the briefs.
    Also so you can see that we may have different visions of each challenge.

CHALLENGE 1: Traditional Wedding

@Zita1966z
    Dzc4EZN.jpg

@Cbear13
    Cbear%20wedding.jpg~original

CHALLENGE 2: Color Fashion

@Zita1966z
    9Klgyhm.jpg

@Cbear13
    Color%20runway%20shot%20cut.jpg~original

CHALLENGE 3: Fellow Felines

@Zita1966z
    6bKxSdI.jpg

@Cbear13
    cbear%20panther.jpg~original

CHALLENGE 4: Love Denim

denim%20shot%20zita%20cbear.jpg~original

CHALLENGE 5: Red Carpet

@Zita1966z
    sTRwIIc.jpg

@Cbear13
    red%20carpet.jpg~original

CHALLENGE 6: Mother of the Bride

@Zita1966z
    fIVfgna.jpg

@Cbear13
    Mama%20Bear.jpg~original

CHALLENGE 7: Fillies Vs Fillies

@Zita1966z
    pdhABQ3.jpg

@Cbear13
    Fillies.jpg

CHALLENGE 8: Rose Vs Thorn

@Cbear13
    love%20shot.jpg

@Zita1966z
    r4iCfxu.jpg

CHALLENGE 9: Back to School

@Cbear13
    school%20uniform.jpg

edited September 2015
    your%20attention.jpg~original
    Special%20Interview%20Colour.jpg~original

Hi everyone,
    Welcome to the first Special Project Runway Interview. I have been visiting the dressing rooms quite regularly to see how the models are progressing and as I suspected some are having a little bit of trouble while others are cool, calm and collected.
    So today being our first interview I managed to pull aside two people that I think you will really enjoy finding more about and also we will try get some advice and tips for our models still competing.

INTERVIEW WITH ZITA

Zita%20interview.jpg~original

Color, color and more color. Oh how I love this weeks challenge though I am missing the black because someone has stolen all my black items out of my dressing room sigh (I will be raiding the models dressing rooms after this interview to find the guilty one).
    So today I am here with the wonder Zita....

Hello Zita,
    What a pleasure it is to have you here to interview, thank you for coming.
    Its a pleasure Cbear, glad I could fit you in today, things are hectic with challenge 2 at Projects Runway

By the way love your outfit today really into the theme of this weeks challenge.

I am sure all the models and plenty of fans would like to know more about the real Zita.

So please what can you tell us about yourself?

Hmm the real Zita, well most that are close to me knows that I'm a real soft soul. But I'm also a true scorpio according to my zodiac sign - that stinger lash out quickly lol
    If always wanted to be a model since a was a little sim girl and was spotted by an agent of Dinal Trump when I was only 17. From there on the modeling world just opened up to me and I became an international model over night.

I did have my sights on teh Miss World title but unfortunately Miss Sixam caught me bribing the judges and I was kicked out. (giggle) I still send hate mail to her (hie hie) Luckily she did not win Miss World that year, for some strange reason all her hair fell out the night before the finals..(giggle) strange....poor thing..

Why do you work as a model or in the modelling industry?
    I love fashion and fashion forward people minus the drugs. Who doesn't want to look their best...except for Miss Sixam that split me at the Miss World..she looks like a goat with a fur coat Hehe.
    What are your goals in this career?
    Well I'm currently doing my best to undermine Heidi Klum so I can steal her show and make it my own, but she is one persistent EX-model and I think I'll just hang around as a judge for now
    What are your interests outside of modelling?
    I was dating Richard Gere for a while but he refused to go for plastic surgery so that he could look like he did in American Gigolo...Yummy. Now I'm just enjoying the good life and try to inspire other models.
    Do you have any advice for the models?
    Always be true to yourself, reach for your dreams, avoid bad influences and drugs. And READ the briefs!
    Is there anything else you would like to add?
    I was really excited to play the lead role in the new blockbuster "The Model who Could not Kill". The lead was first offered to Charlize Theron, but her car brakes failed the day she had to start filming and shame, the poor starlet had to pass on the role of a lifetime. I also refused the role..and no I did not have anything to do with her brakes failing, Heidi flew me in as a judge and I thought I will stick around here for a few seasons lol. Anyway why are you asking so many questions, who sent you? was it Donald Trump?..I told him I had nothing to do with Miss Sixam's disappearance...I did mention she just vanished..did I? (giggle)

Thankyou so much for taking time out of your hectic runway judging to speak with us today.
    Loved it and I am sure you will be interviewing some of the other models as they season progresses. I'm sure there are a few secrets to uncover..bye for now..

Thankyou everyone for joining us for this very special interview I am sure there is a tip or two in there really worth listening to.
    Also please hang around we will be doing another very special interview shortly....
    See you soon.

*Cameras turned off*

Oh my why didnt anyone tell me I was working for someone like this, I think I need to find a new career before I am unable to work in any at all.

Interview held 14th August 2015

So we are back after a short break, *says in my head "any excuse for me to try on more outfits"* and this next interview is quite saddening to me as I loved this model and did not want to see her go.
    Please welcome Annette Wiesenhaupt (@YJP19299)......

INTERVIEW WITH ANNETTE (@YJP19299)
    YJP19299%20interview.jpg~original

Hello Annette,
    I must say before we begin I was so sad to see you go I really loved you in this competition and between us you were one of my favs, that dress just really let you down.
    But I am glad that you are still around and agreed to do this interview.

Thankyou Cbear, I am so happy you asked me for the interview, I thought after I was sent home I have nothing to do.

Well we would love for you to stick around I am sure our models could use some moral support.
    Tell us about yourself: Why do you want to work as a model?

Well, I think the reason why I want to be a model is that I love to show my wilder side. I love to play with the camera and just put on something to look how I look like, sometimes I just look like plum but thats the fact I love at modelling.

What are your goals as a model?

My goals as a model? Wow, that is a tough question. I think my goals as a model is to stay myself. I want to feel good with that who I am and to make people smile. Every happy person I see makes me happy, too.

Outside of modelling I love to spend time with my family, I'm a member of an 8 head Family. I love my siblings and my parents dearly, they are one of the reasons I wanted to be in Sims 4 Project Runway. I can also Imagine to have some children in the future.

Do you have any advice for the other models?

Yes, I have some advise: Please don't act like someone that is not you. Be yourself and be confident to show your style. You can impress so many people out there with yourself.

Great advise there Annette, is there anything else you would like to say?

The last thing I want to say is that I wish the best luck I can to the other Models, you were always so kind and wonderful. Even though I'm out I had many wonderful experiences here and I will never forget them.

Well thankyou again for spending some time with us today and please please come back for the next season.

Definitely I can't wait.

Well that wraps up our Special Interviews for this week, I would like to thank Zita (@zita1966z) and also Annette (@YJP19299) for their time and to all the models still in the competition I have two words for you "BRING IT".

*Cameras turned off*

Oh my someone get me some tissues, lots of them. Why oh why do we vote out the sweet ones I am sure there are some trouble makers in the bunch that would be more suited to get a kick up the *** oops I mean to get kicked out.

Interview held 14th August 2015

Challenge 3 Interview
    Hello everyone and welcome to challenge 3's special interview, we have had all sorts of drama going on in the past week. From the sacking of a judge to theft in the dressing rooms, it is definitely never boring around here and today is no different.

Today we are going to chat to the winner of Challenge 2 and current immunity card holder Nysa Cosmic (@Candy_Ellen)

INTERVIEW WITH NYSA (@Candy_Ellen)

Candy_Ellen%20Interview.jpg~original

Hello Nysa, thankyou for joining us today.
    Greetings Earth Sim

Well as our only alien entry simmers are just dying to know more about you.
    So what can you tell us about yourself?
    Well of-course everyone wants to know more about me. I'm fabulous. I come from the drab planet Sixam, Earth Sims claim it to be beautiful but it is far too dark for my liking. No one can see me!

Why do you want to work as a model?
    Umm have you seen my cheek bones? How could I not become a model?!

Erm yes they are very beautiful..... What are your goals as a model?
    To show these Earth Sims how it is done

Confidence is a great thing to have *mumbles "within reason"*. What are your interests outside of modelling?
    Fashion, have you seen those suits that the other Sixamnites are wearing? It's like a crossover of Robocop and an Apple product! Earth clothes and the sun are the only thing this planet has going for it.

So you do admit humans are better than aliens at least at something. Being the only alien do you feel that helps with your chances at winning the competition or hinders them?
    It helps. Earth Sims are very..... How do I put this.... Bland? Who could not find my purple skin beautiful?

Hmmph, I think we look very beautiful..... Do you have any advice for the other models?
    Yes, read the brief and actually try. It's not much competition when the others don't try.

That is very good advice I am sure us judges have mentioned that a few times.... Is there anything else you would like to say?
    The best sim won

Well um there you have it ladies and gentlemen a very er interesting contestant.
    Thankyou so much for taking the time to be with us today, congratulations again I am sure you will enjoy that immunity card for the next challenge.
    I doubt I will need it but thankyou.

Dont forget to join us next week for the next special Project Runway interview
    Goodbye for now.

**Cameras turn off**

Oh my is she serious???? Comes to our planet acting all high an.......
    Excuse me Cbear (Nysa's manager @Candy_Ellen ,)
    Yes? Oh um hi Candy

I would just like to apologise for Nysa and let you know that the views of Nysa, is in no way shape or from are the views and feelings of Candy_Ellen

Oh that is no problem dear and between you and me I am glad I am not the one having to work with her on a daily basis.

You have no idea..... (Candy walks off shaking her head)

Interview held 17th August 2015

Challenge 4 Interview
    Hello everyone and welcome to our next Project Runway Special Interview, this week has definitely bought an interesting challenge to work together and wow at the entries so far.
    So sad to see @themysticalpoet miss out last week we hope to see her back next season (and between you and me I heard she got lost in a department store and was found huddled in a corner grasping onto several layers of clothes muttering "I must find the perfect outfit" over and over again).

What an exciting twist and surprise that we had 2 immunity winners last week and we will be speaking to them both today.

INTERVIEW WITH KRISTEN SWIFT (@ironknight35)

Ironknight%20interview.jpg~original

Hello Kristen, thankyou for joining us today
    You're welcome and thank you guys for having me!

What can I say what an amazing outfit and win everyone is dying to know more about you.
    I'm a girl from a small town and my dream is to become a professional model. I want to show everyone that I have what it takes!

Why do I want to work as a model? It makes me feel amazing and its just a lot of fun! I'm also really beautiful, so why not?

1. I want to be a good role model.
    2. I want to give off a good vibe and make everyone feel good about themselves.
    3. I want to make everyone feel like they should always be themselves instead of trying to act like someone their not.

What are your interests outside of modeling?
    I like to party and hang out at the beach!

I heard some rumours about you and a certain judge, what do you have to say about the allegations of your sexual encounters with this judge to get you the win?
    The rumors are false..... I won because I looked stunning and I also try to look very confident when I'm on the runway which I think helped a lot.

Take your time and put together an amazing look that you think will WOW the judges.

Is there anything else you would like to say?
    Make sure to read the briefs very carefully and stay within them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to be with us today, congratulations again I am sure you will enjoy that immunity card for the next challenge.
    Thank you so much for having me and I will defiantly enjoy the immunity card!

Please stick around everyone we will be back after a few short messages from our sponsors with our other winner from challenge 3 @Penguinwa101

**Cameras turn off**
    Well that one is a good actor isn't she, I mean come on I have witnessed first hand the flirting between her and zita. Well she's not fooling me..... oh and to top it off she has given her immunity card to someone else. Does she really think zita can save her?? Lets she what she does without immunity now. (walks off laughing).

Interview held 20th August 2015

Welcome back everyone, next we have our other winner of Challenge 3 @Penguinwa101

INTERVIEW WITH OLIVIA MARSH (@Penguinwa101)

Penguinwa101%20interview.jpg~original

Hello Olivia, thankyou for joining us today
    Hi @Cbear13 !!! It’s a pleasure sweetie!

Wow what a show stopper that outfit was to win challenge 3, we would all love to find out more about you.
    Oh I know right?!! My designer is AMAZING!!!!! *giggle* Ok well…. Let’s see, I’m originally from Ireland and just recently moved to the states! To live with my boyfriend Derek!!

I really want to reinvent the industry and be the Lucille Ball of it, because you mostly see brunettes and blondes ALL the TIME! Why not throw a little ginger into the recipe!

My goals are to be myself and look FIERCE while I’m doing it!

*giggle* I LOVE ice cream!!! When I was little my grandfather owned a little ice cream parlor and I would LOVE to have one in our family again! and I LOVE yoga, got to lose that ice cream weight, you know!

Oh I have to admit I love ice cream also, chocolate all the way.
    If you had to design a challenge for this competition what would it be?
    OHHH!! A Historical Challenge!!! Each person is given a decade like the 80’s, 50’s, 20’s and stuff and make some AWESOME looks for it that would be TOTALLY AMAZEBALLS!!

Listen to the judges! I was in the Bottom of the COLOR challenge and was terrified! I was SO relived I was okay for the next round and took their critique and applied it and BAM I won the Cat Challenge. APPLY THEIR CRITIQUES! *giggles*

Hmmm…. I don’t think so? Other than I think this denim teams challenge is going to be REALLY tough!

Thankyou so much for taking the time to be with us today, congratulations again I am sure you will enjoy that immunity card for the next challenge.

That's it for this week Ladies and Gents hopefully we will have more drama to report next week.... er oops I mean no more drama. Bye for now.

**Cameras turned off**
    Anyone else notice she giggles a lot?? Oh and I like her challenge idea, quick someone get her to sign a waiver so we can use her idea as our own. *yells* AND WOULD SOMEONE GET ME SOME CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!

Interview held 20th August 2015

Hello everyone, welcome to this week's special interview. What a week not one but two eliminations from our team challenge which left judge Zita in tears. The competition is just getting harder every week with all the ladies really bringing their best efforts to wow the judges.
    So today we are speaking to last weeks winner of the team challenge Blake Fields (@swcheppes).

INTERVIEW WITH BLAKE FIELDS (@swcheppes)

Swcheppes%20interview.jpg~original

Hello Blake, thankyou for joining us today
    I'm so happy to be here! I still can't believe I won immunity...like seriously that happened!

You really seem to have settled in and have come out of your shell since the first challenge, we would all love to find out more about you.
    Are you sure you want to open that can of worms, I'm told I'm a talker. I'm a city girl, born and raised in New York city. Honestly how could I not be into fashion living in it's capital. My parents are my rock, they always told me to go for my dreams. I wouldn't be who I am or where I am without them.

My mom says I was looking at Vogue while other kids my age were looking at picture books. Fashion is in my blood. It's the air I breath. I love the idea of being able to play a different character with each look I create. It's like a constant game of dress up.

I want to be that model who has her own fashion line while hosting her own talk show! I want it all.

I love to read. I would seriously be a librarian if the whole modeling thing doesn't work. Though keeping quiet would be a real challenge. I just love the smell and feel of a book.

Designing an outfit based on your favorite literary character...bookworm remember.

We loved the risk you took with your winning outfit were you scared it may have been to much?
    It's funny I didn't think it was a risk. I went through a punk rock/hipster stage so that's what I wore on a regular basis. Actually I didn't have to buy a thing, that was all in my closet.

Don't be afraid to be yourself or someone else for that matter. Embrace the character your playing and have fun!

I just want to thank you and Zita for putting this all together! This has been a blast and I can't wait for the upcoming challenges. Let's bring it ladies!

Well there you have it ladies and gents you heard it here first she won that challenge with ease and her own wardrobe.
    Catch you next week.

**Cameras turned off**
    I must say she won my vote when she was the only one to choose a tiger in the feline challenge and for someone who claims to be a talker I was expecting to have trouble shutting her up.

Interview held 23rd August 2015

edited September 2015

Hello everyone, welcome to this weeks special interview today we will be speaking to Baylee Jefferson the winner of challenge 5. What a week its been we have had all the mother's of our lovely models here for the current challenge and even though most are lovely we have had a bit of fighting going on behind the scenes. Mainly over who thinks their daughter should be going to fashion week and boy when I say fighting I mean rolling around on the ground tearing each others hair out. I wont mention which models mothers were acting like this but wow it was quite entertaining (giggles).

INTERVIEW WITH BAYLEE JEFFERSON (@MizoreYukii)

Mizore%20Interview.jpg

Hello Baylee, thankyou for joining us today
    Hey! Thank you for having me. I'm excited to be here!

What a stunning outfit to win the challenge with everyone is dying to know more about the person behind it.
    Thank you! I absolutely loved wearing that dress. About me though, I'm just a city girl from California who loves fashion, especially colorful fashion! I come from a family of gardeners who had nothing but bright and beautiful flowers everywhere, and it's made me who I am today, a colorful and bright person. I don't know who I would be without color!

I want to work as a model because I love the uniqueness of fashion. One minute I'm wearing a long flowing gown, the next minute I'm dressed in odd shapes! Fashion designers are a hoot and certainly know how to express themselves. A unique gal like me appreciates their tastes!

My goals? Besides winning some competitions (or all of them!), I want to show people that modeling is a fun experience, and anyone and everyone can participate. No need to be amazing, just have fun!

I enjoy painting, shopping, gardening, and cooking, though no one seems to like my cooking.....Not sure why, because I think it tastes great! You and Zita should come over for a plate soon! I make the yummiest casserole, and it has peanut butter in it! Just kidding!
    Or am I?

Um er yeah I am sure Zita will be interested but um... I don't eat, so sorry it would be a wasted plate (quickly moves onto next question)
    Ohhh! A swimsuit challenge! I think it's about time we went for a swim since the competition is heating up.

We noticed your almost always the last one on the runway are you always late for everything?
    I seem to be! To be honest, time just flys by my head while I'm working on other things. I'm quite a busy person and almost never have any time for myself. Plus, I can't just choose any outfit, it has to be the perfect outfit! Anything less is just unacceptable!

Enjoy being yourself, be nice, and have fun shopping. Also, read the brief carefully! If you're not sure what something is, make sure to research it.

Yes! Thank you guys for hosting such a fun competition. I've really enjoyed this experience, even if people have been a little mean to me lately. It's not like a sabotaged them, so I don't know why they are acting that way! Models and their drama, what can you do?

Oh my I never would of thought any of our lovely models could have a mean bone in their bodies (makes mental note to eliminate the mean models).

There you have it ladies and gentleman the ever so gorgeous Baylee Jefferson and what a spectacular dress she won the last challenge with.
    We are getting closer to the finish and things are definitely heating up in the dressing rooms, I wonder if all the models will survive.
    See you all next week!!

*Cameras turned off*
    Hmmm sabotage hey I have a funny feeling I know where all my missing black clothing went, someone let me know when Baylee leaves I need to check out her dressing room (hmm maybe I should borrow that winning dress while I'm there).

Interview held 27th August 2015

Hello everyone, welcome to todays special interview with the mother of the bride challenge winner. Wow is all I can say about all the mothers they really knocked our socks off. It is getting harder and harder to judge these beautiful ladies now as they really are giving it their all.
    Today we are speaking to Sasha Sheerwood (@MaggiSimmer)

MaggiSimmer%20interview.jpg

INTERVIEW WITH SASHA SHEERWOOD (@MaggiSimmer)
    Hello Sasha, thankyou for joining us today.
    Hi! It's a pleasure to do this interview today!

You and you mother looked absolutely stunning dressed for the races. Congratulations on winning challenge 6, everyone would love to know more about you. So what can you tell us about yourself?
    Well, my name is Sasha. Ever since I was young I've had a passion for makeup, style, and cats. I had gotten a letter telling me Project Runway was open, and I couldn't help myself but get off my lazy butt and enter! I feel like it's going to be great for my modeling career.

I want to work as a model because I feel like it's the perfect way to spread my own fashion ideas. I'm kind of sick and tired of flipping through my magazines and seeing these insanely terrible outfits. I mean, who wants to wear wood on their face?!

I want to do 3 things: Spread my fashion ideas in this fashion revolution we are having, become a fashion icon and roll model for girls all over the world, and most importantly, have fun with the rest of the models. After all, that's what really counts!

I enjoy designing, shopping, lounging around, and taking care of my cat. My cat is my love! <3

Definitely lounge-wear. It's my favorite thing! Nothing goes better than some sweatpants and a tank top, and making them fashionable just seals the deal!

What was it like having your mother here competing with you?
    It was awesome! She is amazing. I was able to teach her the basics, and after that, she smoked it!

Advice? Well, I'm not necessarily one to go to for advice, but here's what I can say: Don't be afraid to go all out and be different! That's how I've gotten to the spot I am today. Playing safe will get you sent home!

I'd like to say hi to my cat, her name is Miso Soup if anyone was wondering, and a big what the heck to the designer I mentioned earlier who used wood as an accessory... Oh dear.

That wraps up another winning interview, so who is going to win Project Runway? We are getting closer to the end and boy its going to get interesting. See you all next time.

**cameras turned off**
    I am surprised that one hasn't bought in her cat to use as an accessory, fancy saying hi to your cat on television I wonder if she thought it would say hi back hehe

Interview held 30th August 2015

RESERVED
    RESERVED
  • GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    Love all these reality shows. Zita can you book a slot (13) for me for season 2 or is a to early to ask?
  • GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    I think I posted on the wrong thread Will copy and post to the real thread Sorry:)
    All good hehe
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited September 2015
    I thought @PeaceSign101 had a good idea, so I decided to do what she did and compliment you guys on your entries. :)

@SakuraLeon I LOVED the outfit you used for this challenge! The hair, glasses and backpack really makes the whole outfit come together and it looks great! She is really rocking that back to school look! Good job <3

@PeaceSign101 Your Sim looks great on the runway! Her hair matches her awesome outfit perfectly! The awesome wand and pose really made this outfit even cooler! She is defiantly going to be the center of attention when she walks down the hallway! Good job ;)

@Ojenn Can I just say WOW!? I am in LOVE with that outfit! The top looks amazing with that blue backpack <3 Very creative. The hair and accessories look great with this outfit as well! Good job :)

@MizoreYukii Your Sim is soooooo cute! Her hair defiantly compliments her outfit very well ;) I'm loving the pose and backpack you used as well. She is rocking that back to school look <3 Good job

@MaggiSimmer The outfit you chose for this challenge looks awesome and I love it! I think the backpack and hair looks really great as well! Good job <3

All of you guys did amazing! :)

He/Him
  • MaggiSimmerMaggiSimmer Posts: 1,314 Member
    Here's mine!

@SakuraLeon
    I love the long skirt! And the backpack in the hand was a really good idea. (Shh, don't tell anyone, but I voted for you ;) )

@ironknight35
    The socks are giving me LIFE! And I love the braids soooo much!!

@Peacesign101
    Omg I love the Harry Potter theme! So cute!! I absolutely love your entry.

@Ojenn
    I love the hair! Her whole outfit is super cute. I absolutely love the backpack!

@MizoreYukii I love the plaid theme! It looks very school girly. & the cute little toy!!
    1ph6o6.gif

Check out The Sims 4 High Fashion Showcase, a custom content based magazine about the Sims!

The Sims 4 Tally to the Top!

Or check out my beauty blog, Infinite Beauty!
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    Thank you for your kind words <3@ironknight35 and @MaggiSimmer
    dmlX3n8.jpg

Thank you for your kind words <3@ironknight35 and @MaggiSimmer

You're welcome!
    He/Him
    edited September 2015
    Thanks, @MaggiSimmer! :)
    He/Him
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Guys you make me so proud I was just about to go to bed and then this popped up. Love the bond that's growing between the models :heart:

As a bonus - I will quickly post the provisional standings on runway page and then I have to go to bed :)
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Aww you guys are so sweet, this made smile.
    I know you guys miss the critique side of things and even though I am not an expert but I can give a little feedback here and there after the entry cut off time while you guys are waiting on votes if you like. It wont be much and it would only be from my perspective, I will let you guys decide and will only do it for anyone you wants to hear some critique
    Cbear13 wrote: »
    I know you guys miss the critique side of things and even though I am not an expert but I can give a little feedback here and there after the entry cut off time while you guys are waiting on votes if you like. It wont be much and it would only be from my perspective, I will let you guys decide and will only do it for anyone you wants to hear some critique

I would love to hear a critique from you :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

I would love some feedback! This really helps me :)
    He/Him
    Ok will do and I wont be harsh hehe, realise though that sometimes there isnt any critique especially as the competition has gone along you guys are improving so much that sometimes its just a choice of who wow'd us a bit more.
    I am a big fan of people taking risks but remember sometimes they dont pay off. Also something I may not like so much, zita may absolutely love it (happens a lot between us to haha) so I can only comment on my tastes.

@PeaceSign101 I am a die hard Harry Potter fan I really cant say any critique about your entry, she really looks like she fits in at hogwarts and loved the added wand. (As I said sometimes there is no critique)

@ironknight35 I think she looks so pretty, I do wonder what school allows skirts so short though lol I would of been sent home at my old school for a skirt that short. I do see the look you are going for reminds me of the popular highschool girls you see in the movies. I probably would of opted to see a uniform with a tie but you still pulled off the uniform look.
    Thanks, @Cbear13! I really appreciate the feedback! :)
    He/Him
    @Cbear13 Thank you very much for the feedback! :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

Would anyone like to play a game? @MaggiSimmer suggested that we could talk about favorite fashion items :) I wouldn't mind doing that! :3 If anyone wanted to play a game we could do the x or y game, but fashion themed ;)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

oh and @ironknight35 i wouldnt have scored you down for the short skirt I just had a giggle over it
    oh and @ironknight35 i wouldnt have scored you down for the short skirt I just had a giggle over it

Thank you :)
    He/Him