Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oasis Landing homeworld?

Anyone know where I can find a good version of it? I can't find a working link to download the version I used previously which was from http://naiyasfury.tumblr.com/post/91872991338/naiyasfury
All the other ones I found had like, no population and no properly working zephyr and such.

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    There's one here, but you have to request the download.

If you are willing to brave CAW, you can probably make your own with files from Cawster. I've been meaning to do that myself some day.
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Yeah, I'm aware of that one, but no point in using it for me, it has no residents, zephyr doesnt work properly. I guess I was hoping maybe someone could reupload the one from Naiyasfury, or that another person had perhaps had another more fully functional version.
    My own fault for not doing a better job of keeping backups I suppose.
  • Options
    Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    I had one version but I am not sure if my version is the one you are looking for. I will be looking at the name on the file in order to get more information.
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I had one version but I am not sure if my version is the one you are looking for. I will be looking at the name on the file in order to get more information.
    I assume you have either been busy, or it was not the one?
  • Options
    bobdole777bobdole777 Posts: 105 Member
    edited December 2015
    some one in the comments for the naiyas one you had posted a redownload link at the bottom of the page. here is the link i found...I cant post links on this forum until ive been around a while?

Go to the link you posted and scroll to the bottom of the page where people post comments and click show. then someone named lexiconluthorts3cc posted the link in a comment. I am downloading it now.