Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 world recommendation help?

So, I'm looking for some new sims 3 worlds (free to download preferably since I'm just a broke teenager...). I like worlds like Euphoria, in both size and content. I love the colors and the world, and it's not too big of a world or too small of a world. I love it. But, I'm looking for other worlds, too. I'm also looking for a Gothic style world where a house like the Mystic Manor would fit perfectly. I love mountainous worlds, so if the world has mountains, that would be a huge bonus.

Though I do have a few restrictions -- I only have the late night EP and High End Loft SP. Though I might be getting seasons, pets and ambitions here within the month. Also, my computer isn't exactly a "beefy" computer, so I don't know if it can handle a super big world... I'm still learning to build my own world, but I'm trying to build a nice world for myself. I just want to see what worlds other simmers have created. :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Also, thanks in advance for your help!
~Open your mind before your mouth~
Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges

Comments

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    You can try Deery Meadows from HERE and I've been using that world in my latest legacy.It's a base game only world though it works for me and I've got almost the entire TS3 collection.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • fkasimsfkasims Posts: 50 Member
    try sims3customworlds on tumblr! I would post the link but I can't..