Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder.

I need ideas. There are some Sims that need to die.

Comments

• LavieGirlLavieGirl Posts: 43 Member
    Classic "drown" in a pool? :p
  • LuciferMongooseLuciferMongoose Posts: 123 Member
    Doubt actual murder would be put into such a "lighthearted" game, it would need at least a "T" rating like Medieval had to- wait.

Come to think of it, why IS the Sims 4 rated "T"? It's too tame compared to other "T" rated games (including Sims Medieval) IMHO.
  • DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    Hahaha. My go-to word... Death, rather. Going the typical starvation route for one.

And I've ALWAYS wondered why The Sims was rated T, @LuciferMongoose! Good to know I'm not alone.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Lock them in a room- a basement - and see who lasts the longest. It should only take a few Sim days. No beds, no TV, no one to talk to. . . oh those poor social Sims. ;)
  • clare74clare74 Posts: 107 Member
    I'd do the drowning... I just tested it out (I starved one sim, put one in a pool he couldn't get out of, and put one elder on a treadmill constantly. The elder died first, so I'd do that if you want to kill an elder, but the drowning sim died next and the starving one took about a day longer. Don't judge me I'm new and I've never seen a sim death lol
    family tree (legacy family)
    origin id: clareo74
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    stats.set_stat commodity_Buff_BurningLove_StartFire 7 :blush:
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Two things:

1. Dungeon in a basement

2. Cowplant in said dungeon

Let the chaos ensue!
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    Doubt actual murder would be put into such a "lighthearted" game, it would need at least a "T" rating like Medieval had to- wait.

Come to think of it, why IS the Sims 4 rated "T"? It's too tame compared to other "T" rated games (including Sims Medieval) IMHO.

Why did they give up on Sims Medieval?? I liked that game.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    edited August 2015
    I really need to start killing Sims again. Boy, how i miss that!
    giphy.gif

Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    Isn't there a cheat that flatout removes a Sim from the game? You can also use world-management. Removing a Sim from your game has never been this easy! ^^
  • DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
    You can do the classic: The drown.
    Or if you a bit more extreme,
    You can do: The mortifying cowplant dungeon :)
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I was just thinking the sims needs more 'drama' I mean that really is what keeps things so entertaining. ^.^ I haven't had any sims die recently. I thought Bob Pancakes was going to die from being mortified.. almost!! but nope. He held on.
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    I would never kill any of my sims and always make sure death is turn off in my game for me the best way to play is not letting sims age and not letting them die.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    there is a mod on mod the sims that causes the trick buzzer to kill the sim that receives the jolt. http://modthesims.info/d/541462
  • ScarletSinsScarletSins Posts: 23 Member
    Don't know if this works in the sims 4 but I lost a few to electrocution while they were trying to repair household appliances in previous sims games. I seem to remember it working very well if they were standing in a puddle of water while repairing the fridge. Also, if /when we get weather back, send the annoying sim out to "splash in puddles" during a thunderstorm can do the job
  • SimCalamitySimCalamity Posts: 43 Member
    > @DeadFishy said:
    > LuciferMongoose wrote: »

> Why did they give up on Sims Medieval?? I liked that game.

Every generation they seem to do a small spin off series and don't follow it up.

The Sims was going to have Simsville, and the Urbz but the first was canceled and the second only came out on console.
    The Sims 2 has Life Stores. I played Castaway like crazy.
    The Sims 3 had Sims Medieval.

I don't get what their plan is with the one off games. I generally end up liking them and wishing for more but they never do.
  • DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    Hahaha. I'm loving this! I didn't know there were some psycho Simmers like me! :D This is awesome.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    take0nme wrote: »
    I was just thinking the sims needs more 'drama' I mean that really is what keeps things so entertaining. ^.^ I haven't had any sims die recently. I thought Bob Pancakes was going to die from being mortified.. almost!! but nope. He held on.
    Yeah, ever since Sims3, it's gotten really hard for even random deaths to occur. I recall the very first unplanned, accidental murder (since I don't make a point of killing off my Sims) was the person hired to fix some broken things around the house. She electrocuted herself — right in front of my Sims' child!

I found I couldn't even orchestrate such an event, either. I got curious and decided to experiment (never really wanting to lose a particular Sim, but willing to discover what could be accomplished nonetheless). I had a Sim, with very low, or even lacking handy skills, attempt to fix the broken dishwasher. I even left the puddle on the floor because we all know to never stand in a puddle of water when working on things, electric, right? Didn't phase him a bit.

Of course, this came back around, in time, to bite me in the behind with my most favorite Sim. Of course it did. My 5-star, celebrity singer, who filled the stadiums. Made the big bucks Sim. His hot tub broke and there was a puddle on the grass in front of it. I shrugged, no worries. I left him to do the repairs himself (and yeah, he probably could have afforded to replace it, but oh, well). I moved the camera to the upper level to follow his wife around. I heard the type of sound you don't wish to hear and panned down immediately. Guess who was toast?

That game was so RANDOM, it would take a player by surprise! Needless to say, I exited without saving.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Create separate chambers with different death objects (pool, fireplace, electric appliances + water, cowplant) trap a single sim inside each chamber and see who dies first.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

You could have given him a little push. *opps......who said that? >:) *

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • hope1275hope1275 Posts: 264 Member
    edited August 2015
    So far I've had 4 sims die of embarrassment - after walking in on someone else and also being walked in on when showering after peeing their pants, and then going to the bathroom. Repeatedly. :wink:

ETA: Can I just say, @DameGiggsy, that I love how you punctuated murder! Murder. That is all. :smile:
    Post edited by hope1275 on

z8Bu8FZ.gif

Yeah, ever since Sims3, it's gotten really hard for even random deaths to occur. I recall the very first unplanned, accidental murder (since I don't make a point of killing off my Sims) was the person hired to fix some broken things around the house. She electrocuted herself — right in front of my Sims' child!

I found I couldn't even orchestrate such an event, either. I got curious and decided to experiment (never really wanting to lose a particular Sim, but willing to discover what could be accomplished nonetheless). I had a Sim, with very low, or even lacking handy skills, attempt to fix the broken dishwasher. I even left the puddle on the floor because we all know to never stand in a puddle of water when working on things, electric, right? Didn't phase him a bit.

Of course, this came back around, in time, to bite me in the behind with my most favorite Sim. Of course it did. My 5-star, celebrity singer, who filled the stadiums. Made the big bucks Sim. His hot tub broke and there was a puddle on the grass in front of it. I shrugged, no worries. I left him to do the repairs himself (and yeah, he probably could have afforded to replace it, but oh, well). I moved the camera to the upper level to follow his wife around. I heard the type of sound you don't wish to hear and panned down immediately. Guess who was toast?

That game was so RANDOM, it would take a player by surprise! Needless to say, I exited without saving.

I think it really started in TS3. I noticed that as the game went on it seemed more and more difficult to kill them off. I know there were threads in the TS3 forums after every new EP that were similar to the alien abduction one here. Some players would complain that their SIms were dying too easily and the new death would get tweaked to be almost non existent. I'm played hours and hours of TS3 and I know I've never had a Murphy Bed death or a vending machine death....and boy I tried. Toward the end of the game I found that if you had a Sim with little or no handiness skill you could have them fix the dishwasher while standing in a puddle and all that happened was their skill level rose.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I remember in Sims 3 they were very good at jumping out of the pool.
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    I remember in Sims 3 they were very good at jumping out of the pool.
    .....and in 2 all you had to do was pull out that ladder.

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I like the double cowplant death. One starving sim .. two cowplants trapped in a fenced area. Then you get a refreshing drink ;)
    egTcBMc.png