Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants a Crunchyroll guest pass? (0 left)

emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
edited August 2015 in Off Topic Chat
Hiya simmers :)
So today I've got 3 premium+ Crunchyroll guest passes. They give you premium+ for free for 48 hours. I don't know what to do with them so here I'm offering them for free. There's no catch and first 3 people to post here asking for them will each get one via PM here. I'll edit this post and title when they're gone.
feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
Post edited by emmaning on

Comments

• Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    What is Crunchyroll?
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    What is Crunchyroll?

It's an online anime streaming service. You get episodes one hour after they're released with premium or premium plus and free members get it later (unknown date as it varies). They officially pay and get permission for as much anime as possible. There isn't really much difference between premium & premium+ and premium+ isn't really worth it unless you order a lot from their store (delivery is expensive and takes forever). Their store sells anime merch & selected DVDs. If you get premium or premium+ membership (I have premium) you get one guest pass a month you give away to someone. And they expire in 90 days. The earliest one expires in September but the rest don't expire till much later. I can check if you want. Currently I have 3 on my account and nothing to do with them so I'm offering them here for free.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    I WANT IT!!
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus