Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Regarding Ice Cream

BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Dear Devs,

I really like the ice cream maker, it's not bubbly and huge, and places well on the counters/corners. Thank you.
The ice cream flavors are funny, and I like the extra things they do. Thank you.
I do have a few requests...

- Since an item with an inventory cannot be placed in another item with an inventory (tub to fridge), can we get the option to separate regular servings all at once into an 8-stack (via a menu option like "Separate Into Bowls" and "Separate Into Cones")?
- And for retail purposes, perhaps add the option for a smaller pint-sized (with lid!) container that counts as one serving (via a menu option like "Separate Into Pints")?

- Can we get a lidded, trayless option for the 8-serving ice cream tub (via a menu option like "Seal For Sale"). The open-top canister can be used for home, and the trayless version can fit more objects on a retail shelf.

- Whether pints, bowls, or cones, can we get an object like the TS2 Magisplay Tray that has a bunch of slots on it (like the Spa Day drink tray!) that we can use to display our foods etc, because the weird placement of slots on regular counters, tables, and the food displays makes it hard to set stuff up properly. Even something like the four-slot cardboard drink holders from real life fast food places would be great; a few of those filled with cones could fit on a counter, or more on a table, and we would have a lot more freedom when designing a shop. That wouldn't cover everything like a Magisplay Tray might, but it would help.

;)

*Edited and moved.
tCTe03l.png
Post edited by BooV7227 on

Comments