Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tragic Clown

I just got the Supernatural expansion yesterday and as the very first thing I did, I of course made the Doctor so I could experiment with the llama. (The llama's essentially the TARDIS), I went ahead and made the 10th Doctor, as he was my favorite. My main goal was to try to turn him into Tragic Clown, because that would be hilarious. @Dark_Tig3r, here are the pictures by the way.

So he's not amazing or anything, I'm not super amazing at CAS, but you get the general idea of who he is. Sadly, that TARDIS is only a décor item.

Screenshot-1453_zps30aycpbw.jpg

He traveled in the llama many times, which I made blue by the way.

Screenshot-1455_zpsj2nuocir.jpg

And finally, after many Sim hours...

Screenshot-1461_zpsqdqla28j.jpg

I think I'll take him around town so he can make people cry. Sorry Doctor. :lol:
Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.

Comments

• Dark_Tig3rDark_Tig3r Posts: 549 Member
    OMG his brilliant. Thank you for sharing that. Where did you get the TARDIS decor item from?
    I'm only living the life to which I've grown accustomed.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I thought your Dr. Who sim was well done. A lot better than I could make.
  • ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    edited August 2015
    Okay, so for some reason I can't seem to post ANYTHING until it's been approved.

I've tried twice already with no results. I'm going to try posting this, maybe the problem is with the link and pictures? Although I've never had a problem with them before.

EDIT: Okay, so that worked. I'm just going to do some waiting. Just know that there might be some comments coming that I tried to post earlier.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Have fun :) This is a really great pack.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Enjoy Supernatural - it is a great EP. And you can pretent a magic wand is a sonic screwdriver, too. :)
  • ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    @Sindocat, possibly, yeah. :)

It seems these comments won't post. However I did send him to the summer festival and no one did anything but cry. They couldn't stop crying! :lol: I tried to see how he'd do at soccer, although he won... as tragic clown. And he doesn't have any athletic skill or soccer skills or whatever so I don't know how that happened, lol! He failed at the claw though, at least until he became normal. Then he started getting money bags and became rich in maybe a couple minutes.