Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A date with the grim reaper..

Simmerly2Simmerly2 Posts: 1 New Member
I wasn't aware that a date was possible but a few days after flirting and talking after a member of my household died "it" called to ask me on a date

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I know from a past game experience, I was playing Olive Specter, and use the stuff to make her younger, so she wouldn't die so fast on me. Anyways, she and the Grim Reaper were able to woohoo, and I know that her son, Nervous Subject, was the son of the Grim Reaper. But I didn't know that it was possible to go on a date with one.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

How strange- I've never heard of it happening before. O.O
    What happened? Did your Sim go? Can they invite Grim over?
  • tisvana18tisvana18 Posts: 33 Member
    Thaaaaaaat doesn't sound safe. I wouldn't take that date if I were you. The Grim Reaper can be a selfish lover, I've heard.
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    tisvana18 wrote: »
    Thaaaaaaat doesn't sound safe. I wouldn't take that date if I were you. The Grim Reaper can be a selfish lover, I've heard.

More like possessive, he'll never let go of you and wants to you to join him, forever...

Never had this happening either. Have some screens? Would love to see this :)
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    Creating a relationship with a "Universal NPC" is a bad idea, its a problem that somewhat plagues The Sims 4 in a ways. Though in The Sims 2's case that is a big no no, because unlike The Sims 4 having relationships with NPCs like the Grim Reaper who do not have Sim Data effectively corrupt the entire game.

The Grim Reaper in The Sims 2 is an Object to say the least, He was programmed a certain way and should not be under any circumstances should deviate from his pre-determined programming.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Creating a relationship with a "Universal NPC" is a bad idea, its a problem that somewhat plagues The Sims 4 in a ways. Though in The Sims 2's case that is a big no no, because unlike The Sims 4 having relationships with NPCs like the Grim Reaper who do not have Sim Data effectively corrupt the entire game.

The Grim Reaper in The Sims 2 is an Object to say the least, He was programmed a certain way and should not be under any circumstances should deviate from his pre-determined programming.
    The OP hasn't mentioned which game they were playing though. It's impossible to flirt with Grimmy in TS2.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • GreywGreyw Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey I actually went on a date with the Death! Is it true that it would corrupt the game?
    BTW, the date went ever so smoothly, I only flirted once or twice and they somehow managed to fill up half the romance bar. I am so proud.