Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The King Henry the VIII Challenge

winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
Hello everyone. i recently read information about King Henry the eighth i decided to make a challenge inspired by him.

Option 1
1. Create a young adult male
2. build or download a 4 bedroom/4 bathroom has for your male sim and future family. 1 of the four bedrooms should be the nursery
3. put a million dollars in the familyfunds.
4. create six female sims who will be your male sim wives.
Wives' Fate
Wife # 1
1. Keep them married for 20 sim days
2. get her pregnant 5 times and terminate these pregnancies as soon as the pregnant stomach appears.
3. sixth pregnancy have a girl. [eat watermelon through pregnancy]
4. divorce her
*create a female nanny and move her in. Your Male sim is not allowed to tend to the needs or interact with his daughters. Only the nanny is allowed to do this*

Wife # 2
1. have your male sim marry her while she is pregnant with his child.
2. give birth to a girl [ eat watermelon through pregnancy]
3. have her get pregnant 2 more time and end those pregnancies as soon as the pregnant stomach appears.
4. kill her and move her gravestone to the town's graveyard

wife # 3
1. the day after killing wife 2 marry wife 3
2. give birth to a boy [eat apples through pregnancy]
3. have her die
4. in honor of her death put flowers around her gravestone in the backyard
5. your male sim should have a high relationship with his son and only he tends to his needs and interacts with him.
wife # 4
1. marry her
2. divorce her after 10 sim days

wife# 5
1. marry her
2. kill her after 17 sim days and move gravestone to graveyard
*after wife 5 death age your sim into an adult, give him wrinkles, make him overweight, and walking with a cane

wife # 6
1. marry her
2. age the daughters to teens and the son a child and give her a high relationship with all of the children.
3. your male sim may now interact with his daughters and upon the male sim getting a friendship with his daughters send them to boarding school for a proper education.
4. have your male sim die.

Option 2

1. create a young adult male
2. create or download a house with a minimum of four bedroom/ 4 bathroom. one bedroom has to be the nursery [the house can have more bedrooms and bathrooms if you want]
3. give your family household a million dollars
4. create a minimum of 6 female wives to be for your male [you can have more than 6 wives to be]
5. find a plot of land right next door to the original house and build a house. This is the house where your ex wives and the daughters they birthed you will live.
6. You are not allowed to eat apples or watermelon in this option [let the game choose the gender]
As long as the wife keeps giving birth to sons she stays married to the male sim and stays in the original house. However, if she birth a daughter your male sim must divorce her and move her and the daughter to the second house. The sons stay in the house with the male sim.

Here's 3 examples of option 2.
1. Wife 1 gives birth to 2 sons but her third pregnancy was a girl so she was divorced and kicked out with the daughter
2. wife 2 1st pregnancy was a girl so she got divorced and kicked out with the daughter.
3. wife 3 gave birth to 5 sons but her 6th pregnancy was girl so she was divorced and kicked out with the daughter.
Post edited by winterbaby20 on

Comments

• Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    AHHH!!! I love the tudor era...and history in general! I think this was a great idea! However, it's a bit too scripted of a challenge for me, but I can definitely tweak it to my liking. This is soooo cool, wish I had thought of it! When I used to play TS2 I did a Natives/Settles type challenge/game play. It was fun, but I cannot do it in TS4, which sucks...I have to try something like this though...Sorry I got way to excited for this...Go Tudors!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @imkiture you can tweak it anyway you like.
  • Options
    bumpity
  • Options
    bumpity
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    This challenge looks really cool!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    @br560 thanks. i'm working on the challenge myself once i get through school stuff for the week