September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Mods FAQ: Links to Tutorials & Resources

2...Next

Comments

• Rachaell_B96Rachaell_B96 Posts: 24 Member
    I've had CC before but decided to get rid of it but I'm now thinking of getting more. Can anyone recommend the best websites and users for EA looking CC. I am not a huge fan of the realistic looking hair and clothes and would like items to fit in with the rest of the game. Thankyou! :)
  • DaisylonaDaisylona Posts: 2 New Member
    hi. did you know how to do custom clothing buffs like animals hats ? thanks.
  • CheeseeDCheeseeD Posts: 16 New Member
    @_orangemittens_

Thanks for all the links I'm wanting to create my own stuff and this is really helpful.
  • KitsunechanwKitsunechanw Posts: 110 Member
    can i get a link to soemthing explaining how to make cnew mesh clutter?
  • RockWarriorGamesRockWarriorGames Posts: 19 Member
    Fantastic!!! :)
  • Mia_Mia_ Posts: 42 Member
    Two video tutorials (sorry about the sound quality on the first one) here:

Setting up the workspace

The hidden power of Blender
    tTE50o8.gif
    Click banner for Tumblr
  • kismetkismet Posts: 61 Member
    Will there be an update to this thread? Some of the tutorials are outdated / missing images.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,410 Member
    @kismet This thread hasn't been updated since 2015 and I don't think it will be. If you have questions or need help finding a new tutorial, please feel free to start a new thread.
  • kismetkismet Posts: 61 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @kismet This thread hasn't been updated since 2015 and I don't think it will be. If you have questions or need help finding a new tutorial, please feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks you. I will start a new thread.
  • StormyMichelleStormyMichelle Posts: 1 New Member
    So I've spent an hour and a half trying to find a tutorial on how to replace the default eyes with new default CC eyes and I haven't been able to find ANYTHING on this. Could anyone help?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,410 Member
    So I've spent an hour and a half trying to find a tutorial on how to replace the default eyes with new default CC eyes and I haven't been able to find ANYTHING on this. Could anyone help?

You could try this tutorial:
  • takarttakart Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to learn how to make sims 4 object meshes is there a tutorial i can download and print out..one for dummies please