Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soraya4sims Lots

Soraya4simsSoraya4sims Posts: 223 Member
edited April 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hallo :smiley:
Welkom to my showcase. I wil place pictures in the comments bellow.

Letitia small Family
Y15YrkQ.pngQdfGWyk.png
WLbBKXF.pngZRQBUEt.png
p11lj0f.pngdM8delX.png
LyE8RRX.pngL7Vkbse.png
WZpinXU.png2cN3IR8.png
0pW7kE9.pngFXNMzsL.png

You can find my builds with my Origin Id : Bladian1
The newest builds will have the #Soraya4sims
#Soraya4sims check out my videos on YouTube! YouTube.com/soraya4sims
Post edited by Soraya4sims on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have now become a member and can post photos of your builds. I will repost here what I wrote on the other thread.
    Soras Bar is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) The exterior of the build is very nice. The flowers and plants look very pretty on the front edge of the building! The type of front windows that you have used looks very nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the venue! Very nice upper level bar area! The red and black colour scheme of the level looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs there for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables having a drink and a chat. The red dance floor is very nice! Very nice bar stool counter area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks display shelves are nice that you have placed them on the bar area wall.
    Sweet American is a very nice home! :) The roof tower is very nice! Very nice roof covered front porch! The flowers look pretty along the front of the porch. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The front dormer is nice. The design of the exterior is very nice. Very nice backyard area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine on the sofa and armchair. The layout and furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice!
    Sora's Spa is very nice! :) The layout and design of the build is very nice! It looks very nice how you have the water around the edges of the venue and the rocks and plants are very nice placed on the edges of the water. The design of the front footpath is very nice! The windows look nice how you have used them in the build, creating a very nice filled venue for sims to enjoy visiting. Very nice upper patio for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools, meditating in the sunshine. Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment at the venue to keep fit. The walls of candles look nice how you have used them to separate off the massage table nooks. Sims will enjoy attending yoga classes with other sims at the Spa. Very nice gym area for sims to enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipment.
    Modern Farmhouse is a very nice home! :) The A shape roofing is very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the home! The walls in the front porchway nook look very nice how you have done them! The fencing is very nice! Very nice design of the exterior of the home.The flowers and plants look pretty how you have placed them along the front and side edges of the home. The dormer is nice. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The wooden flooring looks nice. Very nice red and brown colour scheme of the home. It looks nice how you have angled the dining table.
    I will look forward to seeing your next build :)

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Wonderful showcase with beautiful builds, Soras Spa is absolutely gorgeous, a great design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Awesome builds! It's great that you finished your WIP from my WIP thread! :)
    I especially like your Soras Spa, very cozy and beautiful! :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Modern English is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The roofing is very nice! .The car port looks very nice! The patterning on the front pathway and driveway looks very nice! The blue colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the fencing. The front porch way nook is nice. Very nice bacykyard pool and outdoors living patio! The hedging looks very nice how you have placed it around the edges of the pool. Nice armchairs sitting and chatting area for sims to enjoy resting there in the sunshine. The layout and furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Hi! Your Modern English home is really beautiful! Great job! :)
    edited August 2015
    Modern English is awesome! :)
    I already commented on your architecture! Now onto the landscaping and the interior. I like the garden you used and pretty garden! Wonderful backyard pool area too! And your interior, very nice! I like that modern feel and very nice color scheme you used!
    Gonna love it! :)
  • Soraya4simsSoraya4sims Posts: 223 Member
    New Build this time fore a challange!
    I had to build a beach house on a 30x20 lot with a budget of 90.000

This is it
    thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/38F6729942BC11E585D8E9244F74724B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=bladian1&max=50&maxis=false
    00.jpg
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    I love your modern beach house, the colors are beautiful! It looks modern yet very inviting, and so cozy and breezy :smile:
    Modern Beach House is very nice! :) The layout and design of the home is very nice! Very nice slanted roofing! It looks very nice the type of windows that you have used in the build, and how you have placed them, creating a nice sunny home where sims can look outdoors at the sea views. The patterning on the front footpath looks nice. The floor lights are nice touches either sides of the path. It looks very nice how you have used the yellow terrain paint to reflect sand. The plants in the build complement the type of home very well. Very nice front porch! The trees are nice touches in the nook corners of the porch. It looks very great how you have placed the monkey bars in the backyard! Very nice outdoors dining back porch! Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table in the sunshine eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ. The porch flooring is very nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool in their backyard. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home!
    The home is very nice :)
    Hello there!
    I would like for you all to help thinking of new building themes! It hard to think of it some times. so let me now and maybe i will make a build out of your ideas.
    Build 7 : The Family Mill
    This build was for a challenge. The under renovation challenge i was only alowed to change the intrior of the house. check the link for all the rules.
    thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6FDBD4BA435711E58F1CB68C450CFC58?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=bladian1&max=50&maxis=false
    00.jpg
    02.jpg
    Modern Library is very nice! :) Very nice layout of the venue! The windows are very nice how you have placed them in the build, for sims to enjoy sunshine coming in onto them whilst they are enjoying sitting inside having a read of a book or studying. The water feature at the front of the venue looks so nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and rocks on the edges of the water! The round water fountain looks nice in the middle of the water. It is nice for sims to see when coming to the library. The library roofing is very nice! Very nice layout of the interior of the build! It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs for the sims to sit at and read a book. Nice windows seating for sims to enjoy nice outdoors views whilst siting there.
    The Family Mill is a very nice home! :) The flowers and plants look very nice at the front area of the home and around the water wheel! The rocks look great creating and lining the front pathway. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. It looks great how you have used the plants to create the monkey bars nook. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the curved kitchen stove and bar stool counter! The backyard outdoors living, dining and pool patio is very nice! Very nice rocks waterfall fountain ! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa or armchairs having a chat in the sunshine. Nice outdoors dining table area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ then enjoy eating the food outdoors in the air at the table.
    The builds are very nice :)
    edited August 2015
    Build 9 : Royal Castle

The Sims Gallery link

WBw0OLu.png
    70SUXyA.png
    54n5Yo5.png
    hlORPiD.png
    PcKFIkX.png
    wGMu685.png
    qAs1mEU.png
    zzEu8aD.png

Fore al the picts go to imgur.com/a/91Taa

***Left one room empty so you can do what ever you want with it. ****
  • melissa_simmelissa_sim Posts: 50 Member
    I love your royal castle! I wish my exterior talents were as good as your! I also love the walkway to the spa. It really makes me want to get the spa day game pack. I also like the layering of the purple and black circle rugs, the colors go nicely together!
    Your Royal Castle build looks very grand! :) The exterior design and layout of the build looks so very nice! Very nice towers and peaked roofing! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The type of windows suits well the castle theme. The shield banner looks nice on the front exterior of the building. The water fountain features at the front area of the build looks so very nice! The rocks, plants and flowers look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the water, and the lily pads look pretty in the water! The layout and furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice living room! The red and white wall paneling looks very nice! The red curtains look elegant there! The Knights, pedestals, top hat statue and candles lights add very nice looks to the area. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there, for sims to enjoy sitting and chatting together. Nice music area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs, listening to the music from the piano being played. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The island curved counter looks great! Nice eat in dining nook for sims to enjoy sitting there eating a meal. The bathroom is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the purple and black circle rugs there! The screen shades look nice how you have used then to separate off the windows bath alcove.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I'm glad I came across your thread! Beautiful work! I can't say I have a fav because I really do like them all. I"ll
    have to find you in the gallery :) I look forward to seeing more :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Royal Castle is grand and gorgeous! :)
    The architecture is very good! It really reflects the castle very well! Very nice octagonal roofing too and I like the decor at the front of it. Your landscaping is beautiful! Love the pond out front! And your interior, gorgeous! Very nice furnishing you chose!
    Gonna love it! :)
    @Nhicks @RyeCris16 and @rosemow
    thanks you for al the good comments :) makes me really happy. and makes me want to build more and more. Dont forget you can say if you like for me to do style of you choise. Sometimes its hard to think of something.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Beautiful work with your Royal Castle, wonderful architecture and great roof structures, love the fountains at the front :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Just wanna sat that my Castle build is downloaded 100 times! Is my first build to reached 100 downloads. So this makes me realy happy
    It is exciting that your castle has been downloaded 100 times! :) That is very great! Simmers are enjoying having your very nice castle build in their game!
    edited August 2015
    New build!

Green Essence of stone
    RviR5Jj.png
    ehhH7Ve.png
    oKbvRRc.png
    eJoxczW.png
    46Cocxn.png
    YDPWX3T.png
    F7gxbvb.pngYwsDIm7.png
    UbzOeHO.png

Next build will be a victorian starter :)
    Green Essence of Stone is a very nice home! :) The design of the exterior and layout of the build is very nice! Very nice roof covered front pathway! The pond and water fountain feature in the front area of the home looks so very nice! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the water! The stepping stones are nice touches in the water. The fencing around the edges of the lot looks very nice. The stone textured pillars in the home looks nice. Very nice upper patio sofa and armchairs sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting and chatting there in the sunshine. Very nice design of the kitchen! The black and white colour of the furnishings looks nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! Very nice island curved bar stool counter! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. The condiments, fruit bowl, hanging pans and bottles are nice kitchen touches on the counter and wall there. Very nice living room! The green colour scheme of the room is very nice! The twisted sculptures look nice there. The tea set is nice touch on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy sitting there on the sofa watching TV. The stylish curtains look very nice how you have placed them on the TV wall. Very nice bathroom! The bath tub alcove is nice! The curtains look nice there. The wall texture is calming. The red and white colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets on the bedhead wall!
    The home is very nice :)