Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite custom neighborhood? - Sims 2

RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
Hey,
What is your favorite custom neighborhood? I would love to find out some new neighborhoods that you enjoy playing and what you did with it (What you did with the premades or sims you created for it). I only know MTS that have neighborhoods so if anyone knows any other reliable websites that have amazing neighborhoods I would appreciate it :D
My favorite neighborhood has to be middleground - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=260726 It's so pretty and has a lot of space to expand. No premades though :/

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi, :)

The only neighborhood I've downloaded for TS2 was one of the Megahoods. That world is very pretty.

I've thought about putting a world together and uploading it but I never get around to it. It'd be fun to make with the forum people- get a map and anyone can pick a lot to build for it. :D
  • RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    @Rflong7 I thought the Megahood was very nice too and your idea is really nice and I would definitely contribute! :)
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Megahood is one of my favorites, but Old Town is my favorite. The best of two games in one!
    Lift me up - Let me go