Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'I could never pick just one' challenge rules

Hiya simmers :)
So today I present you with the I could never pick just one challenge.
The rules are probably the most important aspect so to share it with you I'm posting the rules for it.
It is similar in ways to the 100 baby challenge and black widow challenge in ways but it is totally different.
But before I get down the rules of the challenge, I think it's more important to have a basic concept first.

This is written for a female founder but you can easily swap it to a male founder. It honestly doesn't matter but I wrote it in a way it'd work for either gender of founder: it's up to you!
CAS into will be written after prologue.
Difficulties will be written after the CAS intro.
Rules will be written after difficulties.
La Finale extras will be written after rules.

Prologue:
The basis is that you want to appear as 'just an innocent perfect wife' and that's all but you are hiding a dark dark secret. But really what you're looking for is love and you're kind of hopeless at that. You are looking for love but aren't sure who to pick; you try to flirt with a guy and it eventually works out but it doesn't end in success. All you want is love and you know you're gonna find it someday. Your ending is hopefully a happy one but you're not sure yet...

CAS intro:
Trait 1: Evil or hates children
Trait 2: Insane or self assured
Trait 3: Romantic or athletic
Aspiration: soulmate
Looks: anything
Walk style and voice: your decision

Difficulties:
Easy: date 10 guys at different times and have a kid with at least 7 of them, play on long lifespan
Normal: date 25 guys at different times and have a kid with at least 20 of them, play on normal lifespan
Hard: date 40 guys at different times and have a kid with at least 30 of them, play on short lifespan
Extreme: date 50 guys at different times and have a kid with all of them, play on short lifespan

Rules:
  • No cheats except money cheats
  • No mods
  • you must dump them after one of you is pregnant
  • You may date a new guy only after you've dumped the last person
  • Follow the difficulties on what suits you
  • Try to have a kid with all the people you date (you can have less if you want)
  • You don't have to raise all the kids; you can move all/some of them to another household
  • Try to handle a job if you think you can
  • You can play in any world
  • Your home is your choice; fancy or empty or whatever you fancy
  • You can only use your founder for the challenge
  • You fail if your sim becomes an elder
  • You can only date each person once

La Finale extras
La Finale extras sound optional, they're just the finale of the challenge. It takes place with its own rules, ignoring the proper rules. La Finale extras is the part where your sim eventually has found someone who is right for them. It stays the same for all difficulties no matter what and should take place at the end of the adult life stage. If your sim is an elder by now; you fail this challenge.
Here are some guidelines to follow:
  1. Find a person your sim hasn't dated
  2. Fall in love with them
  3. Max out romance bar
  4. Get to know 14 people (just introduce yourself, nothing more)
  5. Have a big fancy wedding and invite those 14 people there
  6. The challenge ends but you can still play as them if you want to

Hope you enjoy playing this challenge :)
feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!

Comments