Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modeling Competition Directory ~ Closed

Comments

• Options
    psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    @xJojox What do you mean BobSkellington doesn't spread it to anyone? Maybe you're just paranoid?
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm not anything, bob seems to have some beef with me.. so definiately not paranoid.
    It was more a statement.... it didn't need input.

certain people didnt get an invite to his new contest. they call it a community for a reason. i dont think its right to just pick and choose who you do and dont want in your contest. not that a give a ....

Post edited by xJojox on
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    Hey all, got a new comp "Style" both Sims 3 & 4 welcome, can be joined HERE Or @Simtech Community Forum Or @Simmetry Design. Can you pop it on your list please, we are still in sign up stage and need models LOL xx <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    @xJojox Sometimes you just forget tagging everyone, it happens a lot. It's not Bob's job to make sure you can join her competitions, that's up to you. You're saying you didn't need any input in your comment, but that's not fair when you make a statement about Bob first..
  • Options
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @psykt first of all, you can't go around calling people paranoid when you don't even know what's going on.
    Jojo and Bob obviously have something between them and Jojo just expressed her opinion. I actually saw how Bob took the tag list and purposely removed people, also Bob is a he not a she...
    Poor Jojo even wrote in his comp asking why he didn't tag her and she was ignored.
    So before you go putting your input maybe you should know what's happening. I really don't think it's fair what you did to @xJojox she's had enough stuff from people on here and I'm tired of it.
  • Options
    @kittymeow I think you completely misunderstood me. I didn't call her paranoid, I asked because I don't know and I think it's odd to post it here and not ask Bob directly. Lot of people don't know what's going on so I think it's unfair that people read only her side of the story.

Just calm down. I get that you want to stick up for your friend. Good for you, I just don't think you need to stick up to her because of me. I'm (as far as I know) on good terms with both of these people and I just want things to be fair.

Let's not create more issues. And yeah, I know Bob is a he. Must have added an s.
  • Options
    @psykt This is what I mean, if you don't know then stay out of it. Pretty sure Jojo has asked him numerous times but he's ignored so she got frustrated and posted here. It's between 2 people so no need to get involved and you did call her paranoid which I really didn't like because you don't know anything and that's not a nice thing to call people, especially as some people have that as an illness.

I am very calm, it has nothing to do with her being a friend or not. If I see someone treating another in a way I don't like I'll say something.
    If you want things to be fair then maybe you shouldn't say anything and leave them to sort it out themselves because it looks like you're taking a side over another.
  • Options
    @kittymeow Gotcha. ;)
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    psykt wrote: »
    @kittymeow Gotcha. ;)

I appreciate you sticking up for me, but there's really nothing that needs to be said about this. Thanks for being a friend <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    InaMac69 wrote: »
    Hey all, got a new comp "Style" both Sims 3 & 4 welcome, can be joined HERE Or @Simtech Community Forum Or @Simmetry Design. Can you pop it on your list please, we are still in sign up stage and need models LOL xx <3

Welcome back, haven't seen you in forever! How have you been? Miss seeing your amazing edits <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Just popping in as a host of a few seasons of comps. My 5 cents is not to put the dirty laundry out in public. If you have issues the correct method is via pm. I'm pretty sure this is found somewhere in the forum rules. That said I prefer to exclude trouble makers from my tags list. so the comps does not not get disrupted with all this drama queen tactics. Keep up the good work @BobSkellington and @psykt <3
  • Options
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    Just popping in as a host of a few seasons of comps. My 5 cents is not to put the dirty laundry out in public. If you have issues the correct method is via pm. I'm pretty sure this is found somewhere in the forum rules. That said I prefer to exclude trouble makers from my tags list. so the comps does not not get disrupted with all this drama queen tactics. Keep up the good work @BobSkellington and @psykt <3

Exactly, trying to make us out to be the bad people when they started all the drama in the first place. But as always, children of God tend to turn their cheek the other way and focus on the positive <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    lol whatever zita. ive never caused a problem in your contest and you know it.
    ive graciously dropped out ... for personal reasons just like you have dropped from mine.

bob - the drama, didnt even involve you LOL. it was between 3 or 4 people. i got dragged into it and you asked if i heard about it and willingly included yourself because you love drama, attention and thrive off it. just sayin. '

and always dont forget to thank your brown nosers zita :)
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    xJojox wrote: »
    ive graciously dropped out ... for personal reasons just like you have dropped from mine.

bob - the drama, didnt even involve you LOL. it was between 3 or 4 people. i got dragged into it and you asked if i heard about it and willingly included yourself because you love drama, attention and thrive off it. just sayin. '

@xjojox You can't continue insulting people like this and get away with it.
    Reported you for the second time. @SimGuruDrake for your attention please, I also reported the post :)
  • Options
    Reported you for the second time. @SimGuruDrake for your attention please, I also reported :)
    xJojox wrote: »

Reported you for the second time. @SimGuruDrake for your attention please, I also reported the post :)

I would also like to report this person for harassment @SimGuruDrake She has only been here for a short period of time and has managed to cause more drama than anyone I've ever known in this community.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Give it a rest already, you're acting like you're in high school. Seriously!!! I am so fed up of this. The way you gang up on people is appalling. I hope one day you all realise what you are doing, I can not believe it. If you're decent enough people you will.
    @SimGuruDrake I'm not tagging you to report them, I'm better than that but I am honestly really upset by the way they have treated people, they constantly gang up on people and I don't think it's fair, as you can see nothing bad even happened.
    I'm really upset about this community, I joined and it helped me so much with my life problems but I've come to realise People will tag along with what is cool and if something isn't popular it goes in the trash, I honestly thought much better of you all. Grow up.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Give it a rest already, you're acting like you're in high school. Seriously!!! I am so fed up of this. The way you gang up on people is appalling. I hope one day you all realise what you are doing, I can not believe it. If you're decent enough people you will.
    @SimGuruDrake I'm not tagging you to report them, I'm better than that but I am honestly really upset by the way they have treated people, they constantly gang up on people and I don't think it's fair, as you can see nothing bad even happened.
    I'm really upset about this community, I joined and it helped me so much with my life problems but I've come to realise People will tag along with what is cool and if something isn't popular it goes in the trash, I honestly thought much better of you all. Grow up.

The way we gang up on people? I have kept my mouth shut this whole entire time, I have continued to ignore Jojo but she keeps tagging my name and bringing it up, trying to start something with me. You're clearly blinded by your new friendship, and as anyone who knows me would tell you I am always supportive of everyone and super nice. I have never been involved in any drama on here, EVER. Until Jojo came along and started spreading lies about me. So, please. Get your stories straight before you question my, "decency."
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    say what u like ppl. i could be banned tomorrow but the mods will remember who the trolls were b4 i became a member lol. zita might remember stalking mods to get noms? and dont get me started on the other things i know.

the mods will read back a page and realise what i said and laugh it off. realising there is no drama here at all.

ive never caused problems ... and i know zita and bob both have. report me as much as u like, nothing to lose. u guys r that obsessed with yourselves do have plenty to lose. the only ppl who has ever reported me has been you two. ive never reported any one. so keep ur secret vendetta to get me banned guys.

ive not attacked you btw. simply just stating the facts here. seeyou tomorrow.
  • Options
    @BobSkellington Don't degrade yourself honey by responding. We all new kitty was going to respond next and we all know why. Follow the history, whenever jojo said something, kitty follows with a defense message. Ignore it, you are better than her (or them) not sure anymore :)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ur one to talk zita lol lol lol lol
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Noms total 32 and counting. See ya :p
  • Options
    @BobSkellington Don't degrade yourself honey by responding. We all new kitty was going to respond next and we all know why. Follow the history, whenever jojo said something, kitty follows with a defense message. Ignore it, you are better than her (or them) not sure anymore :)

Yeah, I'm not responding to their posts any more. I've had enough of this attention seeking and I want no part of it, sorry this had to happen on your thread @MizoreYukii

I will no longer be responding on this subject :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Same here. Done. Apologies @MizoreYukii