Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modeling Competition Directory ~ Closed

Comments

• Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited September 2016
    @BobSkellington @Zita1966z Are either of you Christian? :blush:

Just because:
    ]
    But as always, children of God tend to turn their cheek the other way and focus on the positive <3
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    @BobSkellington Amen 2 that o:)

EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member

Just because:
    ]
    But as always, children of God tend to turn their cheek the other way and focus on the positive <3

Proudly :)
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member

Just because:
    ]

Preach! Proud as can be :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Zita1966z @xJojox @BobSkellington @kittymeow @psykt

Ya'll... please stop...

1. yes, I know i'm not one to even speak on this matter and 2. I don't really have any information to what issues are being brought up between either "parties".

but this public "drama" and verbal fighting needs to stop... getting notifications and seeing your "forum family" and people who I consider really good friends are ALL fighting/squabbling with each other... is not pleasant and I feel now that this hostility is permeating throughout our small community and making all of us feel VERY unsettling and uneasy.

also yes bringing in administration might be needed in addressing these "issues" BUT the guru's are VERY busy, especially during this current period in time in trying to find a General Manager replacement... and threatening each other with administrative threats is definitely not a good way to end fighting.

also this "fighting" has been reflecting VERY poorly on our ALREADY small community, I can tell you first-hand that when other simmers have asked what community i'm mainly a part of... they usually say "OH WOW...don't all you guys argue all the time? that community is REALLY hostile."

our community doesn't get very much recognition as is, and when people do view our edit community, they notice this "drama" and "fighting" FAR more than what people usually WANT to see us for which is our Edits/Art...

Let's not fight... <3 *group hugs* <3
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    @BobSkellington @Zita1966z Me too! And proud of it like you guys :) I like meeting other Christians on the internet. As I'm in a very athiest class it gets a little lonely sometimes. :blush:
    EkpFDaf.png
    It's you, @Penguinwa101 ! You're the one who makes sims for Rory! I feel like I should be asking you for your autograph... XD But that's probably a little childish!
    EkpFDaf.png
    @BobSkellington @Zita1966z Me too! And proud of it like you guys :) I like meeting other Christians on the internet. As I'm in a very athiest class it gets a little lonely sometimes. :blush:

Amazing and so happy to meet you :heart:

Amazing and so happy to meet you :heart:

You too :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @BobSkellington Don't degrade yourself honey by responding. We all new kitty was going to respond next and we all know why. Follow the history, whenever jojo said something, kitty follows with a defense message. Ignore it, you are better than her (or them) not sure anymore :)

This just goes to show what kind of person you are.

Now I'm going to shut up to respect penguinwa.
    Also I'm sorry to @MizoreYukii LOVE YA! <3

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the community <3 Any follower of God is a friend of mine :)
    @Zita1966z @xJojox @BobSkellington @kittymeow @psykt

Ya'll... please stop...

1. yes, I know i'm not one to even speak on this matter and 2. I don't really have any information to what issues are being brought up between either "parties".

but this public "drama" and verbal fighting needs to stop... getting notifications and seeing your "forum family" and people who I consider really good friends are ALL fighting/squabbling with each other... is not pleasant and I feel now that this hostility is permeating throughout our small community and making all of us feel VERY unsettling and uneasy.

also yes bringing in administration might be needed in addressing these "issues" BUT the guru's are VERY busy, especially during this current period in time in trying to find a General Manager replacement... and threatening each other with administrative threats is definitely not a good way to end fighting.

also this "fighting" has been reflecting VERY poorly on our ALREADY small community, I can tell you first-hand that when other simmers have asked what community i'm mainly a part of... they usually say "OH WOW...don't all you guys argue all the time? that community is REALLY hostile."

our community doesn't get very much recognition as is, and when people do view our edit community, they notice this "drama" and "fighting" FAR more than what people usually WANT to see us for which is our Edits/Art...

Let's not fight... <3 *group hugs* <3

I agree and I am so sorry to everyone who felt any discomfort because of this.
    sox3c8.jpg
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @BobSkellington Don't degrade yourself honey by responding. We all new kitty was going to respond next and we all know why. Follow the history, whenever jojo said something, kitty follows with a defense message. Ignore it, you are better than her (or them) not sure anymore :)

No comment and FYI you have no authority to say what you just did but at least now you both know how I felt when you had no respect whatsoever when you attacked me from nowhere on my threads. Kindly leave me alone please. God bless. He loves us all.

No comment and FYI you have no authority to say what you just did but at least now you both know how I felt when you had no respect whatsoever when you attacked me from nowhere on my threads. Kindly leave me alone please. God bless. He loves us all.

And you have no authority to say what you did. Stop acting like a victim.

Anyone can see I didn't even attack you there, I've even had Messages from members saying you were the one attacking and they couldn't believe how you treated me, how you got loads of people against me just for saying I dropped your comp. So I suggest you be careful who you trust because not everyone is who they seem.
    Also I don't understand why you keep using your religion in arguments, I find it quite offensive.

Good day. :)
    edited September 2016

Anyone can see I didn't even attack you there, I've even had Messages from members saying you were the one attacking and they couldn't believe how you treated me, how you got loads of people against me just for saying I dropped your comp. So I suggest you be careful who you trust because not everyone is who they seem.
    Also I don't understand why you keep using your religion in arguments, I find it quite offensive.

I find you offensive and you just can't help yourself to keep on coming at me can you?/ Did you not "out of respect for penguinwa" just now posted that you will stop these little tantrums?? What nonsense is this about me being upset that you pulled out?? Stop making up stories and these lies are just 2 much..you have a vivid imagination sweet girl. Victim na don't think so...and I am EXTREMELY proud of who i am and my religion. I do not have to hide behind anything like yourself. He stands by me every step of the way..and be careful little girl..you are now making this very very personal. I will not allow your childishness to draw another comment from me. Say what you like, post what you like you are doing a pretty good job showing the community what you are all about. So I'm going to try this is my language because it seems you did not understand me the first time..los my assbelief uit en hou jou smoel van my naam..see ya I will not be responding again.

I find you offensive and you just can't help yourself to keep on coming at me can you?/ Did you not "out of respect for penguinwa" just now posted that you will stop these little tantrums?? Victim na don't think so...and I am EXTREMELY proud of who i am and my religion. I do not have to hide behind anything like yourself. He stands by me every step of the way..and be careful little girl..you are now making this very very personal. I will not allow your childishness to draw another comment from me. Say what you like, post what you like you are doing a pretty good job showing the community what you are all about. So I'm going to try this is my language because it seems you did not understand me the first time..los my assbelief uit en hou jou smoel van my naam..see ya

An now you have just gone and threatened me in front of everyone... Wow.
    edited September 2016
    Please stop it - Im not responding anymore:)

Please stop it - Im not responding anymore:)

Ok zita. :)
    Just so you know I believe in God too and I don't think it's right to use his name in the that way, trying to get people thinking you're good just because you're Christian is upsetting and wrong.
    Stop belittling me please, that's not a way to treat another. I'm not a little girl and don't call me sweet, that is bullying.
    I'm not going to have you treating people like this zita, you need to understand and realise it before it back fires on you.
    Don't know what you mean by these stories, why would you be upset about me leaving? That doesn't make sense. like I said don't trust people you talk to :)
    Also talking to me in a language you know I don't know is childish.

I am officially done, I've wasted enough time.
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited September 2016
    To say I'm unhappy is an understatement.
    I am stressed beyond belief this week because of how behind I am in school and modeling. I work hard to get my tutorials up, stay up all night and barely get any sleep, had to miss classes, and then come on to this. Instead of notifications for a thread that should be getting attention (do you want to improve, or not?) I get notifications here. I almost cried this morning when I saw this on my phone, that's just how stressed I am over this and life right now, and how disappointed I am in everyone.
    I am sick and tired of my sanctuary, my family, being desecrated by people who can't act like adults. I am very sorry if any of this comes off as mean, or downright rude, or if this results in social suicide, but all of this needs to stop. This goes for anyone who comes across this in the future, not just you guys.
    1. While I like chatting on my threads, I don't want arguing. Just like you expect the same "courtesy" I expect the same on my threads.
    2. Stop arguing, threatening, name calling, and having your friends gang up on others. (Do not deny anything on either side, I can see with my own eyes very clearly, and many past incidents since last year hold this to be true.)
    3. Stop tagging the Guru's, they will not take sides or do anything over people not getting along. Stop reporting stuff that isn't an actual threat or insult, and only send in actual reports. They deal with enough false reports and are extremely busy as is.
    4. If you weren't in the original arguments, stay out of it. No one needs your opinion when you have zero clue as to what is going on behind the scenes. Also remember that humans lie and deceive to keep face value, it's on instinct. Who you trust in the end may actually be horrible deep down inside (hint: politicians are a prime example), and/or not who you expected, so be careful who you give your trust and faith too. (Note that I am not calling anyone as such, before you get yourself in an angered tizzy, just giving a warning so you'll be more aware that trust can be misplaced. This is the internet, after all, where people lie all the time and don't think twice about the impact.)
    5. Take the time to actually talk to each other. You are all adults, some of you way older than the others. If you haven't noticed, not talking doesn't solve anything, and neither does arguing. All of you need to sit together like calm adults in a pm, discuss why this whole argument started in the first place, and resolve it. We have wars because of politicians who can't stop pouting like 5 year olds to discuss things, don't do the same to this community for your pride.
    6. Do not use God's name or religion in an argument, in anyway. Enough said.
    7. If you can't act like an adult then you don't belong in this community. Period. (And note that I don't actually mean age, just be mature.)

I don't want to see anymore of this in my thread, or any threads, and don't bother replying to this. I know more than enough to say what I do, and for good reason.
    Come to an agreement and stop the arguing.
    Post edited by MizoreYukii on
    @MizoreYukii No, it's meant to be a writing competition with a Modeling element, because it's frustrating, for me at least, when you're only judged on one part when you put effort into both, and no, not yet :blush:
    @Spottydog714 Ah, makes sense! The story comps here are done both ways though, but I think the pictures still take more of the focus. What is the theme?

@InaMac69 So glad to see you again that and you're okay! Will add it straight away. I wish I could join, it looks fun. :bawling:
    I am stressed beyond belief this week because of how behind I am in school and modeling. I work hard to get my tutorials up, stay up all night and barely get any sleep, had to miss classes, and then come on to this. Instead of notifications for a thread that should be getting attention (do you want to improve, or not?) I get notifications here. I almost cried this morning when I saw this on my phone, that's just how stressed I am over this and life right now, and how disappointed I am in everyone.
    I am sick and tired of my sanctuary, my family, being desecrated by people who can't act like adults. I am very sorry if any of this comes off as mean, or downright rude, or if this results in social suicide, but all of this needs to stop. This goes for anyone who comes across this in the future, not just you guys.
    1. While I like chatting on my threads, I don't want arguing. Just like you expect the same "courtesy" I expect the same on my threads.
    2. Stop arguing, threatening, name calling, and having your friends gang up on others. (Do not deny anything on either side, I can see with my own eyes very clearly, and many past incidents since last year hold this to be true.)
    3. Stop tagging the Guru's, they will not take sides or do anything over people not getting along. Stop reporting stuff that isn't an actual threat or insult, and only send in actual reports. They deal with enough false reports and are extremely busy as is.
    4. If you weren't in the original arguments, stay out of it. No one needs your opinion when you have zero clue as to what is going on behind the scenes. Also remember that humans lie and deceive to keep face value, it's on instinct. Who you trust in the end may actually be horrible deep down inside (hint: politicians are a prime example), and/or not who you expected, so be careful who you give your trust and faith too. (Note that I am not calling anyone as such, before you get yourself in an angered tizzy, just giving a warning so you'll be more aware that trust can be misplaced. This is the internet, after all, where people lie all the time and don't think twice about the impact.)
    5. Take the time to actually talk to each other. You are all adults, some of you way older than the others. If you haven't noticed, not talking doesn't solve anything, and neither does arguing. All of you need to sit together like calm adults in a pm, discuss why this whole argument started in the first place, and resolve it. We have wars because of politicians who can't stop pouting like 5 year olds to discuss things, don't do the same to this community for your silly pride.
    7. If you can't act like an adult then you don't belong in this community. Period. (And note that I don't actually mean age, just be mature, not a brat.)

I don't want to see anymore of this in my thread, or any threads, and don't bother replying to this. I know more than enough to say what I do, and for good reason.

I'm so sorry mizzie, it wasn't my intention to do this.
    It's not mean, it's your thread. You can say what you like, we disrupted it and that was wrong.

I really care about you and appreciate our friendship. I'm think you are really awesome.
    I just want to say I really appreciate all the things you do for this community.
    Updates:
    • Welcome to the community @SimsORIGfan and welcome back @InaMac69! Both have been added to the tagging lists. :smiley:
    • The tagging list is filled with inactives, but I know it's the schooling part of year so have yet to remove them because they may come back suddenly. I will wait another few weeks before I remove them, that way they aren't spammed when they come back.
    • Added a new idea to the "Polls and Ideas" section!
      Entire comp of nothing but burlesque!
    • @wrswrs2 has started a new comp for males! Get those hotties in before it's too late! ;) (I'm assuming it's a Sims 4 only comp, I'm not quite sure. :lol: Please ask the host if you want to use Sims 3!)
      Male Model Look // by wrswrs2 // Sims 4 only // Taking Applications
      Have you seen many male models out there in the sims world? Specifically contests just for the guys? If not, here it is! Male sims are very much underrated in the sims fashion community and this is their chance to show off that a guy can model just as good as his female counterparts!
    • A new comp has arrived by the amazing @InaMac69! Ready - Set - Style!
      Style - Fashion Competition // by InaMac69 // All Games // SD Forum Too // Taking Applications
      DESCRIPTION:

- A SIMS 3/4 Modeling YAF Competition Styling Your Model Using Specified Fashion Finds/Items/Pieces
      (EITHER Sims 3 or 4 models can enter! You MUST specify which game you will be using for your model & cannot change once competition has started.)

- This is a fashion/styling Sims modeling competition focusing on using 1 specific fashion item in the shots/pics you submit for each assignment/Round
      (items to use for every assignment will vary from shoes, clothing, accessories, etc.)

ROUNDS/ASSIGNMENTS:

- Example pics will be provided each Round using RL examples so as not to take away any creative ides for your in-game styling, set-up, shots/pics, and/or staging.
      - Each assignment turned in for Rounds MUST have the featured fashion item clearly used & displayed as the focal point or in good use in your shot/pic submitted.
      - You can fashion your model in any attire: casual, formal, swimwear, etc. However, the styling MUST make sense for the fashion item that is to be featured in each assignment/Round.
      - Your background, staging, lighting, props, styling, colors, makeup, poses, etc. is all whatever you choose to use for your entry, but should make fashion sense.
      (EXAMPLE: You shouldn't have your model wearing black boots walking on a beach with a bikini...boots should be worn with winter or fall attire or with a casual theme/setting.)---very important to keep in mind for scoring!
      - Assignments will be posted every 7-10 days and you will have 7 days to submit.
      - First picture submitted will be the one judges use to score. Check, double or triple check it is the right one before uploading!
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    @MizoreYukii ---- Sorry I am new I have No idea what you mean that I have been "Spamming" Sorry for not knowingggggg What does that mean exactly as in did I do something wrong or ? Thanks
  • wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    @MizoreYukii ---- Sorry I am new I have No idea what you mean that I have been "Spamming" Sorry for not knowingggggg What does that mean exactly as in did I do something wrong or ? Thanks

@SimsORIGfan Mizore was just welcoming you. Welcome to the community :)! I don't think that the part about spamming had anything to do with you. She was just saying that she might remove some of the older inactive members in a few weeks, so they aren't stuck with a bunch of notifications from these threads if they don't want to be part of the modeling community any more.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
    wbombje wrote: »

@SimsORIGfan Mizore was just welcoming you. Welcome to the community :)! I don't think that the part about spamming had anything to do with you. She was just saying that she might remove some of the older inactive members in a few weeks, so they aren't stuck with a bunch of notifications from these threads if they don't want to be part of the modeling community any more.

Yes, @wbombje is right! We have a few models who have gone MIA, so I was just letting everyone know that I'll be cleaning up the tag list in a few weeks so that they don't log on later with a ton of competition invites. Sorry for the confusion. :3
    5. Take the time to actually talk to each other. You are all adults, some of you way older than the others. If you haven't noticed, not talking doesn't solve anything, and neither does arguing. All of you need to sit together like calm adults in a pm, discuss why this whole argument started in the first place, and resolve it. We have wars because of politicians who can't stop pouting like 5 year olds to discuss things, don't do the same to this community for your pride.
    7. If you can't act like an adult then you don't belong in this community. Period. (And note that I don't actually mean age, just be mature.)

I am so sorry, Mizzy. You know me and we have been friends for awhile. You're amazing for all your hard work

I can ensure you, you will never see anything like this from me again.

*Hugs* <3
    sox3c8.jpg
    5. Take the time to actually talk to each other. You are all adults, some of you way older than the others. If you haven't noticed, not talking doesn't solve anything, and neither does arguing. All of you need to sit together like calm adults in a pm, discuss why this whole argument started in the first place, and resolve it. We have wars because of politicians who can't stop pouting like 5 year olds to discuss things, don't do the same to this community for your silly pride.
    7. If you can't act like an adult then you don't belong in this community. Period. (And note that I don't actually mean age, just be mature, not a brat.)

I'm so sorry mizzie, it wasn't my intention to do this.
    It's not mean, it's your thread. You can say what you like, we disrupted it and that was wrong.

I really care about you and appreciate our friendship. I'm think you are really awesome.
    I just want to say I really appreciate all the things you do for this community.

@kittymeow Missed this. :anguished: I may have been a little too harsh, but waking up to drama never gives warm fuzzies, that's for sure! Again I apologize if I came off mean or rude, it's just very upsetting when I think of all of you as friends/family and you're sitting here tearing into each other like there's no tomorrow.
    As I already said in our message, it's fine, I just want everyone to stop arguing. It's stressing the community out and pushing people away.