Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should I do with my spare?

Hiya simmers :)
So basicly I'm wondering what I should do with my spare. He's currently a teen and I'm wondering what I'll do with him but I don't want to kill him. I want to just separate him from the heir and live his own life happily. But I'm not sure what to do with the heir. It's not a legacy family but seriously I seem to be talking like they're one. Sorry I don't have a picture of him. But basicly hes an athletic ambitious sim whose parents are divorced. I'm not sure what to do with him so can you post your ideas?
feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!

Comments

• Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Just put him in a house by himself.
  • BESS73BESS73 Posts: 174 Member
    emmaning wrote: »
    Hiya simmers :)
    So basicly I'm wondering what I should do with my spare. He's currently a teen and I'm wondering what I'll do with him but I don't want to kill him. I want to just separate him from the heir and live his own life happily. But I'm not sure what to do with the heir. It's not a legacy family but seriously I seem to be talking like they're one. Sorry I don't have a picture of him. But basicly hes an athletic ambitious sim whose parents are divorced. I'm not sure what to do with him so can you post your ideas?

I usually move my spares into houses where they have friends.

• KayleiMarieKayleiMarie Posts: 68 Member
    Move him in with some roomies? This is what I miss about story progression :( I used to move my spares out and they'd go off and have little sim lives. Now they just sit around waiting to die :'(
    Origin: KayleiMarie
    Twitter: @kayleimarie
    I'm pretty much just KayleiMarie
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Ty @KayleiMarie @BESS73 and @JasonAnthonySterling :) I like the idea of moving him in with roomies.
    feKqkxf.jpg

• ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Move him out, Make him independent and get him to the top of the athlete career. At least, let him aspire to that - there are many distractions along the way starting with pretty girls....
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Move him out, Make him independent and get him to the top of the athlete career. At least, let him aspire to that - there are many distractions along the way starting with pretty girls....

That sounds like a good idea. Ty :)
    feKqkxf.jpg