Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Living The Easy Life, Are You?

Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
My Sim Hasn't been To Work For A Week!
She hasn't just slacked off and stayed at home for no reason, but her boyfriend is basically paying everything, so yeah...
No work for basically a week...

Comments

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    is/was she pregnant? cause if a sim is pregnant they'll get 3 to 4 days off for the pregnancy than when the baby is born they get like 2-3 more days off giving them a week or so off.
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Well my sim just made 64K for a total of about 6 hours work (two shows at event centers :smiley: ) So yeah, she's livin' pretty large on the vegetarian hog ;)
  • Options
    @cmbaker16 Yeah... Although, to complete the story, she has to get pregnant AGAIN... I enjoy pregnancies (Never been pregnant myself, I am only 14)... About 2 days after her son was born, she got pregnant again. Thing is, two different fathers...

@AbellaKellaher I'm pretty sure her normal salery is higher than his, so she makes more money...
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    yea so it's cause of the pregnancies since in sims 3 they can't work during or after the baby is born though they'll get paid for personal time off I believe...when your sims pregnancies are done you'll just have to wait out the days or you can have your sim quit her job and get it back and there's a cheat you can use to set her back to her level or just start over.
  • Options
    @cmbaker16 I was trying to keep her away from work as long as possible.... But to fit with the story behind this game, there's a bit of a gap between these pregnancies. Back to cleaning bed pans, I guess...