Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken social groups in university life had access to different phone cases. Maybe the clubs will be similar.
    Oh that would be really nice! I would love to personalize my phones again, I don't know why but I loved that in Uni, it gives it more of a personalized feel!

I feel like this EP changes a lot of the dynamics in this game, which is really nice, November is so far away though omgosh!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I'm already happy my sims have new activities to explore, I missed simple things like the foosball table and the bonfire pit, it adds a lot more to the game. Ofcourse I also can't get over how pretty the new hairs are, i'm addicted to the hair in this game omg :D

The hair is literally amazing, I've never been so obsessed with hair on a virtual person before lol
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    I'm loving the new hairstyles !
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
    aclavo wrote: »
    I wonder if we can combine Get Together with Outdoor Retreat to simulate backpacking. That would be fun.

I feel as if the game and stuff packs we have been receiving all can be used to help upgrade other aspects of the game. You can add a spa to Granite Falls, you can update your gyms for yoga and add saunas. Adding the bonfire and hopefully swimming in the lake will also enhance the experience there. :)

This expansion is activity themed and I was excited when I saw the beach, the new dances, and you can actually get opinions from your friends when you try on outfits. Also, love the groups, I missed that from TS2 days. :)

I didn't even think about how all the packs mingle into each other so well!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    haburbian wrote: »
    Did we all hear her also say 'The Sims 4 will be getting better and better each MONTH'?

So that means more content/updates are still coming monthly...
    Yes, I loved that part. I like getting new stuff :blush:

...and now I can't stop thinking about that private island!
    Some pictures, for those for haven't seen it! Also what I noticed with the Render, the girl on the right has a new phone case, does this mean we can customize them?

rhnx54.png
    9se5g9.png
    2i0d9j8.png
    24uzvrm.png

It all looks beautiful, never mind, all my disappointment has gone xd I can't wait for this pack!!!
  • haburbianhaburbian Posts: 281 Member
    Some pictures, for those for haven't seen it! Also what I noticed with the Render, the girl on the right has a new phone case, does this mean we can customize them?

rhnx54.png
    9se5g9.png
    2i0d9j8.png
    24uzvrm.png

Cannot wait to have that blonde/pink hair!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Just sitting here smiling ... so November? I want it now. I hope they keep doing monthly things basically too. I like trying to fully explore the content... even though I still haven't yet. I love that longish hair parted in the middle style. That was mine when younger :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    I'm so happy to see that a lot players are excited! I hope when more info will come more people will get excited! <3

I just want to see the world, i'm so curious about the beach area! Just hanging out with their friends and relaxing on the beach! It sounds perfect!

I'm wondering if it's gonna come with a new beach lot type.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I'm excited about the bush woohoo. Now our sims can woohoo anywhere!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I know it's more party stuff but I can't wait to combine some of this with some sort of university... my brain is already plotting. I loved that the girls danced in sync too..
    Yeah I think it would be perfect for a Uni pack. When I saw them dance I was hoping for a "dance battle" option whaha, but that's just me ofcourse.

I just loved the Dj Booth, I feel like they can actually party this time, normally they would all stand infront of the stereo, so this is much better!

And the animations on it look awesome. The booth itself puts all the previous versions to shame.
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    It all looks beautiful, never mind, all my disappointment has gone xd I can't wait for this pack!!!
    Whahah! Imagine how you would feel like when the months pass and more information will come! It looks really great and it doesn't feel .. forced? With Get to work I had a feeling that in order to enjoy the pack you had to pick a job and fullfil it. With this pack I feel like I can change my sims everyday lives, I just love that.

@Hermitgirl i'm still exploring too, I couldn't play for months since I had an awful laptop, i've been only playing for the last month or so, there's so much to do!

@Haburbian omgosh what you said, montly content, you're so right about that! This means that it wasn't just for a year, which is fantastic because I love the montly content that is coming out!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    haburbian wrote: »
    people will soon come back when it becomes one of the best Sim games we've had.
    What is this blasphemy? This...better than TS2? In what world/galaxy/universe will that ever be true?
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    I'm so happy to see that a lot players are excited! I hope when more info will come more people will get excited! <3

I just want to see the world, i'm so curious about the beach area! Just hanging out with their friends and relaxing on the beach! It sounds perfect!

I'm wondering if it's gonna come with a new beach lot type.

I truly am hoping so.

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited August 2015
    From what I've seen in the trailer I like :

- European (German?) architecture world : Windenburg
    - Foosball, pub and café
    - Swimming in a pond
    - Ruins
    - Dance club and DJ
    - Advanced dancing and voguing (in group?)
    - Try on clothes with friends (Is it possible in the Retail lot/Clothing store ?)
    - Walk-in Closet
    - Bonfire and ... beach???
    - Wearable headphones

From the annoucement I like :

- The new social group system: Clubs (and customizable clubs)
    - Skills: Dance and DJ

Now I'm curious to know what a band of friends can really do in this EP02 Get Together.
    Wondering if it's gonna come with a new beach lot type.
    Same here, i'm thinking it may be open like the parks are, you know where you can walk around the neighbourhood, either that or indeed a new beachlot. This is why we need a Q&A, i'd love to know this!
    And the animations on it look awesome. The booth itself puts all the previous versions to shame.
    Yes they do! Makes me think of the Sims 2, I just loved the booth! Although this one looks a lot better hehe!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    I'm so excited. Can't wait till November :p
    edited August 2015
    Ok so looks like we are getting:

1 New World - confirmed
    Vampire Life State - Guessing(Due to a screenshot of a Sim slightly glowing and because Vampires usually come with Late Night themed EPs)
    New Dance Interactions - confirmed
    New Venue Types (Pub, Café) - Guessing(Unless they showed how it would work with Retail Stores)
    New Hairstyles, some with multiple colours - confirmed
    New Clothing - confirmed
    New Objects - confirmed
    New Gameplay Objects (Fire Pit, DJ Booth, Foosball Table) - confirmed
    Ability to customise phones - Guessing(Due to the new look on one of the phones)
    Have Groups - confirmed
    Swim in water(outside of pools) - confirmed
    New Neck Accessories(Headphones) - confirmed
    Friendship Bracelets - Guessing(Due to Bracelets on all four Sims)
    New Party Types - Guessing(Probably House Party)
    New Make-Up - confirmed
    New Tattoos - confirmed
    Body Hair - Guessing
    Celebrity Status - Guessing(Due to clubs)
    Ability to make your own Club - confirmed
    New Woohoo Locations(Closet and Bushes) - confirmed
    Also I'm wondering if that fountain is the Fountain of Youth? Like in Monte Vista?
    @LeGardePourpre & @Prink34320

Thankyou for typing it out, this way we can see what's in and what's not and what is maybe (hopefully) coming aswell!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
    I really love this expansion too!! I will buy it!!
    xyIcMqt.png
    edited August 2015
    I'm excited about the bush woohoo. Now our sims can woohoo anywhere!

Umm, I'll probably be labeled a deviant for this but oh well .. I'm happy for this too. I think in Sims 2 vacation (?) They had a hammock woohoo. But yeah bush and closet. Fun :) I like the way the girl looked out to see if anyone saw.

*edited to take out a word that turned into plum lol.
    egTcBMc.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Sigh. I was all prepared to be disappointed only because no t-word (they really need to answer that already), and then because no apartments (I want S2-style ones so bad), but after reading this whole thread? WANT.

Maybe they should have kept that subscription system. I'm going to end up owning All The Things this iteration at this rate.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    well this will not affect my sims because all my sims are single parents and i have no plan on letting my sims getting married as i will have made the family in advance and saved in my library
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    Things come slowly in the Sims.. we can't get it all at once. I know I'm excited. I want to explore!
    egTcBMc.png
    Sigh. I was all prepared to be disappointed only because no t-word (they really need to answer that already), and then because no apartments (I want S2-style ones so bad), but after reading this whole thread? WANT.

Maybe they should have kept that subscription system. I'm going to end up owning All The Things this iteration at this rate.

I never thought I'd be buying all the packs for The Sims 4 lol