January 15 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
December 22 - It's the time of year again: Join the 12 Days of Simsmas! 🎄

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• cherparcherpar Posts: 2,056 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Alright, it's Tuesday already. Where's my trailer? :o

It's not Tuesday in LA yet! But it is Tuesday in AUS, so I say also where is it?
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    You guys have 10-12 more hours to go.
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Finished my LP cover for GT Coming December 2015 :#
    33e4nbo.jpg

Is your youtube the same as your username on here?

And yes it is. I haven't launched it just yet but I'll be doing GT hopefully December 8th ^__^
    1FKDfKj.png
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member

Still another 10 or 11 hours to go till they release the trailer and *maybe* that repairman patch
  • barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 478 Member

Still another 10 or 11 hours to go till they release the trailer and *maybe* that repairman patch

Yeah, that "repairman thing" could be a BIG FIX patch. But I hope they give us the NPC, and maybe some new trait like the jealous one.
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,205 Member
    In the teaser trailer, did anyone spot what looked like graffiti on the walls of the ruins? I wonder if that'll be a new skill...? :)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,115 Member
    In the teaser trailer, did anyone spot what looked like graffiti on the walls of the ruins? I wonder if that'll be a new skill...? :)

I hope so. Reminded me of my Rebel days at University. Tagging everything hoping not to get caught... *sighs :)*
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 11,169 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hey Everyone! As you already know, the studio is very focused on finishing The Sims 4 Get Together and getting it ready for release on December 8th. This does mean we will not be releasing any additional packs ahead of that date.

It seems Maxis took seriously this project, I'm very enthusiast :) !
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

I saw that too and wondered the same thing!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member

But I want it now :(
    edited November 2015
    The trailer: 7 hours !!!

The pack: 5 weeks !!!
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I never woke up so excited! I stood up, walked the dog and turned on my pc to play a little sims and to wait for the trailer that's coming out today!

I hope it'll be a minute long trailer and I hope some sites will make a lot of screenshots so we can search for hints in the meantime until it comes out!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The little preview clip of the trailer. It already looks like its going to be better than the first one they released. MUCH EXCITE hopefully by the time i go on dinner at work (i'm working a late shift uk time) it will have been released!!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Oh the group dancing, and the new clothes I spotted, and the diving rock/ diving tower thingy YUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So far we have seen the book icon, headphone icons and rainbow icons that we can set for the groups! EEEEP
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
    edited November 2015
    Skinny dip is returning... I hope they won't do it in my gym lot or it will be very embarrassing ("mortifying" :p )...
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 6,505 Member
    edited November 2015
    Skinny dip is returning... I hope they won't do it in my gym lot or it will be very embarrassing ("mortifying" :p )...

Maybe only Self-Assured sims will do it autonomously in public. It's just the public that may be embarrassed.

I only noticed recently in TS2 that the sims who got naked in the hot tub were those that had swimwear as a turn off. Was a revelation, lol.
    Post edited by EmmaVane on
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Just watched the teaser again and I AM SO EXCITED for the glass floor in the disco! I hope it can be use on flat roofs as well for skylights! I always just build out a grid on the roof and punch out the holes to mimic the look of a skylight. Even if you can't I love it for indoor uses. I really can not wait for this pack- there's just a ton of great new stuff in it to put to work in my game. On the skinning dipping in Sims 2 I used to love it when my sim would come striding out naked to get in the hot tub and do the little finger gun move at the people already there as they gaped on in shock-lol! I wonder from that brief clip if you could do a nudist club? Wasn't their a nudist trait or something in a previous game. I can't remember.

• IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,194 Member
    And with TS4's new lighting engine, it's just possible that the skylights actually *will* let light into the room. That would be a first!
  • clindstrom520clindstrom520 Posts: 81 Member
    Ahhhh!!! When will the trailer be released today???
    ~Chihuahua Momma~
    Sims fan since day one with TS1!!!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,649 Member
    Waiting.......

giphy.gif
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Waiting.......

giphy.gif
    Same here.. I could use a little pick-me-upper right now, so i'm constantly checking twitter and youtube to see if the trailer is released :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    I am looking forward to the picture break down of it and looking for all the new things people can find. That's always fun :)
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    I am looking forward to the picture break down of it and looking for all the new things people can find. That's always fun :)

I'll have one up within the hour the trailer goes up :) I'll tag you when it's up :)

I'll have one up within the hour the trailer goes up :) I'll tag you when it's up :)

Thanks!
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member

Great! There's always little details that I miss on the trailer.

That's fantastic! Can't wait to see it!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina