Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    They just shared this on Twitter:

I got excited thinking it was new info. Hopefully they're just teasing us and we'll actually hear something new this week.

Ugh they need to stop with the bullhonkey. That article is from 2 months ago....
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Ah it's already the six of October, it's going by quickly, which makes me so excited! Can't wait to hear more, i'd love to have an interview since it's been so long since we heard anything! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • simmerbin16simmerbin16 Posts: 46 Member
    i really hope we get news by tomorrow.
    all this waiting is making me more excited!!
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    i really hope we get news by tomorrow.
    all this waiting is making me more excited!!

I'm the opposite. I start to get bored and uninterested if there isn't any new news. I'm hoping to get some more info soon to help perk me back up!

On a side note, my daughter finally got GTW. LOL She's insisted on buying her own sims games now that she's an adult even though I've offered. She has been very slowly exploring it and it's killing me because I was hoping she'd share some fun stories. She took over a day to build a house and hasn't had a lot of time to play because of work. She was supposed to be off today but they called her in. She didn't appreciate that I offered to play extra on my game for her. LOL
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I'm sharing this in hopes of hearing something new about the EP tomorrow:

i7a6Ick.png
  • BirdyBirdy Posts: 91 Member
    I usually don't pre-order games but I am really excited for this pack to come out, so I ordered it today. I know some may think $40 is not worth the title but I cant wait for the club system. I just started a new save, deleted most of the pre-made sims and all the houses and creating all of the families themed around the clubs I wish to make in game. Now all I need is the information we've all been waiting for!!!
  • SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member
    edited October 2015
    Just saw this!

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/get-together-release-date

More info in November :open_mouth: I see some interesting things in the picture though!

TS4_633_EP2_STREET_DATE_01_005.jpg
    Thankyou for sharing! Is that a new game? I'm not sure but I think it is!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    edited October 2015
    At least they're adding new stuff in "listening" to us.

• NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    It's a new board game : Don't wake the Llama!
  • SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member

It says it's the "Don't wake the llama" game, but I also see a dart board in the back! :smiley:
    I'm so freaking excited, although I have to wait another month for new info hahaha, but hearing they're taking their time to make it even better sounds perfect to me, can't wait! Already saving up so I can buy it when it comes out!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
    edited October 2015
    I'm so freaking excited, although I have to wait another month for new info hahaha, but hearing they're taking their time to make it even better sounds perfect to me, can't wait! Already saving up so I can buy it when it comes out!

That's true. "Gotta stay positive Gotta stay positive" *sit crisscross applesauce and umms* But I do gotta say I do like the custom picture inside their plumbobs AND the matching flag AND the matching door!! Omg I'm loving clubs even more now!!! ^_^

edited October 2015
    The wait till November for new info is what disappoints me, I really thought we would have plenty of news in October, I wanted to start planning my clubs.

What do you think of the club hangouts ? I hope we'll have something to create new neighbourhoods at that point, because I think I'll run out of space if I make hangouts for all my clubs. Let's hope CaW is the large thing Daniel is working on !
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Well that is plum. Oh well, at least now I can focus on college lol.
    Neia wrote: »
    The wait till November for new info is what disappoints me, I really thought we would have plenty of news in October, I wanted to start planning my clubs.

What do you think of the club hangouts ? I hope we'll have something to create new neighbourhoods at that point, because I think I'll run out of space if I make hangouts for all my clubs. Let's hope CaW is the large thing Daniel is working on !

I wouldn't get my hopes up. I think that would take more than two months for that but I'd love to see it happen one day.

Neia wrote: »

I think I can utilize some current venues for my club hangouts. A reading or study type club could easily fit into the library. I'll have to update my library a little though. Painters and chess clubs can hang at the museum. I do hope we get more space though cause I can never have enough space LOL.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    NO NO NO!!! I just read they aren't releasing GT until Dec! Someone please say it ain't so! LOL I was getting my hopes up for playing over Thanksgiving cause I'll have a few days.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    NO NO NO!!! I just read they aren't releasing GT until Dec! Someone please say it ain't so! LOL I was getting my hopes up for playing over Thanksgiving cause I'll have a few days.

I think it's better this way because they can "perfect" it to make it a better EP like they claim. But I hope they do know that now GT is going to have to be amazing because they pushed back for that claim...Did that make sense? idek lol ^_^

I know it's best to get the game later and have it be better! I was just so looking forward to it! Now I have to spend time over Thanksgiving with my real family! The HORROR! LOL JK I read the blog and saw they are giving us a diving rock! Maybe that means we'll get a diving board for our pools too? What other fun surprises will they have for us?

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    I know it's best to get the game later and have it be better! I was just so looking forward to it! Now I have to spend time over Thanksgiving with my real family! The HORROR! LOL JK I read the blog and saw they are giving us a diving rock! Maybe that means we'll get a diving board for our pools too? What other fun surprises will they have for us?

Oh you might be right ! That would be awesome !

I hope they'll have plenty of suprises for us, to help us wait :)
  • mlee2768mlee2768 Posts: 259 Member
    Slawfish wrote: »

It says it's the "Don't wake the llama" game, but I also see a dart board in the back! :smiley:

Dart board *squees*

Don't Wake The Llama *squees louder*

Here's hoping pool tables will be added at some future point if not included with GT. I've been an avid dart/billiards league player for many years in RL and love sharing these games with my Sims. Don't Wake The Llama reminds me of Jenga which I have fond memories of playing with my girls from childhood into adulthood. <3

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I'm happy that they pushed the EP back because maybe with a few more details or features I can see the value of the $40 price tag and actually get this EP. (October info was supposed to be my make or break for it) Which brings to the side of me that kind of hates that we have to wait another month for new info although that means we get a new pack in October and November.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm disappointed at the no news but I'm happy that they will have longer to tweak and fix things. I wish we'd get a little more information though! I do love the idea of a diving rock and a new game which is hopefully a family activity!
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I know it's best to get the game later and have it be better! I was just so looking forward to it! Now I have to spend time over Thanksgiving with my real family! The HORROR! LOL JK

This had me cracking up laughing! You rock!!! hahahahaahah

On topic, it is frustrating to have to wait longer, but I think we'll all benefit from it. I do wish they would share a little more news with us, though. The lack of information is crushing. T_T
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg