Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    @Ponder_the_Sim Oh my, the general discussions forums is not a nice place to be at right now, once again i'm ignoring that part but like you said, i'm glad there are tons of people still excited for the future of Sims 4!

I think Get Together is adding in on what we need, hopefully we'll hear something soon so we can share the excitement! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member
    October, why are you so faar awayyyy :'( why can't you come a lil bit quicker? Arr, I'm suffering from peps already :worried: and and November's plumbobbi lightyears away!
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    So, is it November yet?
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I'm going to preorder as well :smile:

Can't wait to have a new town. Currently getting my main family ready for the move, lot's of playing to do in order to get them ready. I'm so excited!
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited September 2015
    I think if I want to see Characters in parties and acting trashy and have Major Drama, then ill watch Reality TV shows like Bachelor series and such, I don't see why they wont let us have our Family time, its just plain lame.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I am excited for the new EP because it will add another level play for my Sims and as more GPS come out I think it will get even better.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited September 2015
    Ops double post XD *sigh*'oh iPad so nice and so unhelpful all at once
  • Options
    I am too bring on the spooky stuff it gives us something until October comes and we get information on GT!
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Looking forward to it. There are some things in this sp I want to use as everyday like the cobwebs in the Goth's household.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Hey everyone! I've been avoiding the boards since the interview and been really busy with RL but I wanted to show up and say hey! We're almost out of Sept! Only two more months to go and we can all Get Together!! Woot! LOL

My daughter saw that Spooky Stuff is coming and so I had to get on and check it out. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday so I'm super excited! All my sims will have cobwebs covering their homes year round! I also will have to do the asylum challenge again and make use of the costumes! I miss when my insane sims would wear their formal attire in the pool or go to work in a bikini, but I do love that I can set any outfit for everyday if I want to so it works out ok just not quite as random.

I read there will be new recipes but haven't seen what they are yet. I have one sim who is a level 10 cook so I'm excited to see what new things she will prepare! I hope it's not all sweets or my sims will be eating a lot of slim down ice cream too.

As I've said, I haven't had much time to investigate the new pack but I did see that the pumpkin carving is a bench now (I like the idea, but I really want to grow some pumpkins too.) and I'm thinking of fun pumpkin carving contests in GT. A kids club all about dressing up would be fun too. "OK, today we are pirates! Everyone put on your pirate costume and we'll meet at the ship in the park!" I can't wait to learn more so I can get more ideas!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    @poeticnebula I agree with you about the pumpkins, but I'm holding out hope that maybe harvest-able pumpkins will be added in a gamepack/expansion pack. We'll have to wait and see. Just glad to see carving pumpkins are back and that kids are involved with more activities in this pack! (:
  • Options
    I'm excited for it! More stuff for kids is awesome plus it's Halloween stuff the Goths are getting a make over
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I'm excited for it! More stuff for kids is awesome plus it's Halloween stuff the Goths are getting a make over
    I'm going to do this too! :p
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    I hope there is more information on the town itself though and what is the main gist and look of it. That would be highly anticipated.

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I'm slightly concerned that this pack may be... underwhelming. I'm hoping that after the releases of spooky stuff we will see more of what get together is about. At the moment its kinda... meh?

I'm excited for the group control aspect of it. It seems like it will be flexible.

I'm always excited for a new expansion pack, get to work was pretty huge, for me which means i have high expectations for the amount of content I want from this next one. Currently like i stated above i'm a little concerned that its going to be smaller. I'm pretty stoked about the new world however. It looks beautiful, and new venues is great as well! I can't wait to use the new ponds/ lakes tool to create some beautiful underground grottos (hopefully this is possible!).

Fingers crossed for new clothes and hair, they showed a few in the trailer but not THAT many.

Anyone know if its possible to create kids clubs? I'd really love to make like, an angsty teen group or something like that!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    I hope that we get a comparable amount to GTW in GT as well. It would be nice to have a minimum amount that we get in CAS, buy mode and building.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @LunaNova you can have exclusive clubs for kids and teens :smile:

And I think that we will hear about more new things soon.

Me I am getting ready to play with Windenburg. Currently making my own premades that will be placed in the game when I start a new save for Get Together. It is so much fun :smiley: Have plans for a few households, we will see how many I have time to prepare.
  • Options
    TreelifeCreationTreelifeCreation Posts: 401 Member
    I glad you guys are excited. :)

I am sadly not. I always buy expansion packs on release day. But I probably won't get this for some time until it goes on sale. :(

It was confirm for me that when I got more excited for spooky stuff (basically just a few costumes and pumpkins) that for this whole expansion pack.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Almost October!! I'm more excited for more info about GT, and trailers, than for Spooky Stuff. (Though I am thinking that Rory and Amy could end up living in Windenburg and he could be Centurion Rory ...)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    OK, so I was telling hubby about Spooky Stuff and I love Halloween so I was super excited. Keep in mind he's a gamer though we aren't spring chickens anymore. He asked why I wasn't playing it. *eyeroll* When I explained it wasn't out yet he said, "Oh, so what about that other pack you wanted? Did you get that yet?" He was speaking about GT. I just laughed cause at this point I figured he's either just trying to work me up or he's really not paying attention (his two favorite things to do).

I am very excited for Spooky Stuff and it may help my PEEPs over GT a bit. I'd really love a little teaser for GT to be released though! Maybe once people get SS and those who know about searching up the hidden gems, maybe we will get some speculation information. I love those cause some people hit it way off base and I laugh (and feel bad that they get so excited) and some nail bits on the head. If I had more time to enjoy my game I'd learn how to find those things but for now I'll leave it to others.

I too am looking forward to more information about the new town! From what I've seen in the few screens we have, I think I'm going to love it!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Only two more days and it's October! I'm so glad it's passing by so fast, i'd love to hear some information about the new EP and what more it brings. I really want to bring my sims to the beach, so they can dance and talk all night long and just have a good time!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Yay we're getting closer!!
  • Options
    I am glad at least that one of my chars gets to wear a witch costume even if they cant do magic, I am still waiting for my dang Vampires and Werewolves and such, I love those chars and want them back! , what makes me so annoyed from day 1 to now, is how they wont add the stuff we all really want, but will add all kinds of other stuff so fast, that a lot of us who don't have a lot of money cant get it all, so miss out, and where are the Vehicles, and the Pets as well, do they think Sims can go without those things, we cant in Real Life, so Bring them on already, and what is this bout making us pay for items that should of already been in the game to begin with? get with the program EA, STOP making us pay for every little thing that should of been in game already, seems EA is only interested in the Money not the Fans and devoted people like me who have been with them since Sims 1.
  • Options
    I'm a little confused @BlueBlack007 . This is a thread for Get Together and our excitement. We have been talking a bit about Spooky Stuff as it's keeping us a little occupied while we wait, but it's not the focus of the thread. Your post would fit in better over on the Spooky Stuff section. I've already seen several posts like yours there so you certainly won't be alone. :wink:

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    Hello, I put mine here cause some were talking bout spooky stuff ect here, so i thought that's where it went, sorry for my confusion