Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• haburbianhaburbian Posts: 281 Member
    I feel sorry for those of you who are excited. Actually, I feel angry since you are enabling the producers to ruin this franchise and turn it into absolute bull.
    Woah, I feel sorry for people like you that you need to be so negative to others.

I'm buying it with my own hard worked money, I can decided where I want to spend it on.
    Just because you want a different EP doesn't mean we do aswell, I for one am very happy with this EP and there's still lots more info to come. Fine if you don't want it, then don't buy it so you can prove your point to EA. :blush:

You tell him/her.
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I'm excited! I love the new hairs and clothes, and the gameplay looks interesting! I can't wait to learn more about it :blush:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I just read this :

"Discover the wonderful new world of Windenburg! Explore the charming neighborhoods with its charming traditional country, the bustling town square, an ultra-modern business district and an exclusive private island."

Ultra modern business area and a exclusive private island, sounds great! A mix of different areas!

Now that sounds cool.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    I'm so excited to explore the beach area, i've only seen a small part so I hope there's more pictures coming soon, it looked really pretty! I'm also loving the hairstyles & clothing they looked stunning!

@haburbian I don't mind people with different opinions, but one thing I hate is telling people what to do or how to feel, it seems like as if being happy with something is a big "no" here :( Thankyou for backing me up though! :blush:

I'll back anyone up if there's a keyboard warrior hiding behind a monitor sprouting his/her mouth off.

Everyone is allowed an opinion, just because people hate something doesn't mean we all have to follow like sheep. :smiley:
    I just read this :

"Discover the wonderful new world of Windenburg! Explore the charming neighborhoods with its charming traditional country, the bustling town square, an ultra-modern business district and an exclusive private island."

Ultra modern business area and a exclusive private island, sounds great! A mix of different areas!

Sounds awesome! But it also just proves that we don't know much about the expansion yet, and that there is still a lot to discover, so people shouldn't get so worked up because of one trailer :)
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • LuckyPalms992LuckyPalms992 Posts: 55 Member
    This EP IS trash. I won't ever buy anything else for this piece of crap game. It died today.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Ohh. I got my European town and a beach, and more group activities. This sounds really good! Will be fun to know more about it later on :smile:
  • RsandaRsanda Posts: 257 Member
    Happy for TS4 simmers, I wish it brings great content for you. But as a TS3 player, I finally understood how Jon Snow and Tyrion felt :p
    Not a native English speaker. Sorry for any mistakes
  • MinaMina Posts: 175 Member
    Love your new avatar, @DaniqaSimmer :)

I'm excited for certain features, but overall, the trailer didn't make me want to go out and spend forty bucks on it. The beach is super pretty and I love that swimming in bodies of water is making a comeback before a Seasons EP. Love the closet addition, and there are a few features that look like they'll be nice to have, but...It's early and I'm rambling and I'm out of coffee. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm holding out for more info. :)

EA isn't guaranteed to get my money, though. I want to see what else this pack offers before I get my pitchfork ready to go.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited August 2015
    Mina wrote: »
    Love your new avatar, @DaniqaSimmer :)

I'm excited for certain features, but overall, the trailer didn't make me want to go out and spend forty bucks on it. The beach is super pretty and I love that swimming in bodies of water is making a comeback before a Seasons EP. Love the closet addition, and there are a few features that look like they'll be nice to have, but...It's early and I'm rambling and I'm out of coffee. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm holding out for more info. :)

EA isn't guaranteed to get my money, though. I want to see what else this pack offers before I get my pitchfork ready to go.
    Thankyou Mina!! So happy you like it, she was sitting there and I just had to make an avater out of it! :D
    Yeah, I think it's just really early to put a stamp on it, hopefully we'll know more, although I do really like it!

@Sigzy05 it makes me wonder, if this is just a small part of the trailer, maybe there's a whole lot more to discover! Hopefully more pictures will be released soon!
    @Cuddlebaine indeed! I think there's so much more than just a European town, I have a feeling this world is pretty big!
    @Haburian I agree, no need to be extremely negative towards others!
    @LuckyPalms992 Okay, then I see no need to comment on this tread where we're discussing the possebilites of this EP? Good thing you don't have to buy anything, good day to you! :blush:

Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yeah I just found the announcement.. I had to sleep last night and rewatched with a cup of coffee :). The dances.. well see. I'm really excited about the look of the new world we get tudor back :). I hope we can swim in all lakes but who knows looks like some areas we won't just be swimming in pools. I guess Get Together is .. more activities for all. I don't quite get the name maybe they didn't want to name it Date or Nightlife... because it's for anytime. We'll see. I can tell it's time to start putting some new accounts on ignore too :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • LuckyPalms992LuckyPalms992 Posts: 55 Member
    It's people like you who have ruined this franchise. You should have found another game that offered the crap you want instead of ruining one of the only games a lot of us play and enjoy. This isn't the Sims anymore.
    Dancing and DJ Skills!

2 more things to get excited about Simmers! :smiley:
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    It's especially wonderful for a long time simmer like me that loved the original game and sims 2 to finally have a game I can play again.. le sigh.
    egTcBMc.png
  • sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    haburbian wrote: »
    I feel sorry for those of you who are excited. Actually, I feel angry since you are enabling the producers to ruin this franchise and turn it into absolute bull.

To be honest, I don't think I have any hold over what the producers do.

Oh dear you haven't gotten your invitation to the super secret 'bring down the sims and make everybody mad' club? Oh dear your invitation should arrive shortly
    I just checked out the danish title, and it pretty much translates to "new friends". So I'm pretty sure it's a party/activity expansion pack, which is great. It gives me a nightlife vibe, with some of the earlier expansions thrown in... I like it :smiley:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
    haburbian wrote: »

To be honest, I don't think I have any hold over what the producers do.

Oh dear you haven't gotten your invitation to the super secret 'bring down the sims and make everybody mad' club? Oh dear your invitation should arrive shortly

Whoop whoop. I'll wait patiently, although I might get mad, throw my toys out of the pram and demand everything in one EP. Is that okay?
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited August 2015
    It's people like you who have ruined this franchise. You should have found another game that offered the crap you want instead of ruining one of the only games a lot of us play and enjoy. This isn't the Sims anymore.
    People like me where here since Sims 1, so I actually builded the fransice together with many others. The reason why this community is so big is because everyone shares a lot of love for this game.

You're obviously a troll, because the things you say make no sense. You can have a dislike, but it seems you dislike me more than the game. Just go play something else if you dislike the Sims 4 so much.

I'm putting you on ignore, can't believe how ignorant you are.
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    It's especially wonderful for a long time simmer like me that loved the original game and sims 2 to finally have a game I can play again.. le sigh.
    Same here.. it has been a long time since I enjoyed a sims game so much, the last time I played for hours was in Sims 2, i'm really happy to have found something that I like and that I can share with others :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • TheOpheliacTheOpheliac Posts: 170 Member
    Oh, good. I thought I was the only person actually excited for this EP. :flushed:

I think it looks awesome. The world is beautiful, reminding me of Germany/Amsterdam. The new activities and venues seem like tons of fun, and not just limited to "party life" IMO--the coffee shop, the pub, the beach, bonfires, swimming in the lake... I think it looks great, and I'm looking forward to getting more information. :)