Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Voice Your Opinion! Get Together Needs To Be Scrapped

Comments

• Simmer1912Simmer1912 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2015
    (Please delete comment)
    Post edited by Simmer1912 on
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Well, it suits my playstyles, I love modern european worlds, I wanted island and beach,swimming in lakes/beach, big parties with disco, and group of friends. I love my friends and I miss them because I am far away now. So this pack will be very nostalgic for me :) I am getting and I love that its not only one world with one theme, but rural area, urban but historic and beach/island, how can you say is bad? I just wish we had create a world tool back and then I will be very happy :D
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Wylsey wrote: »
    I was shocked at what they presented this for us. What was this? Dancing, selfies, lasers light show? Who are you marketing this for? This doesn't appeal to me, the furthest thing you would catch me from is a nightclub. So, Why are they not relating to other simmers? I don't enjoy these things, so what is left for people like me... I have done my waiting, I have asked many questions and been ignored. I am officially done with the company and Sadly this is where will I be cutting ties with The Sims as far as The Sims 4 and future content goes. I still enjoy the previous versions so I will continue to play those and have spent more than enough money on those games to get the content I want and need for my style of gameplay.

Doesn't it just go to show what people like myself will actually spend their money on? Real content, Real emotions, Real core gameplay, REAL Sims...

Best reply!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • You have yet to even play the game, see its contains, have only seen "one" trailer, seen "no" hands on gameplay and you want it to be scrapped?

ZEtQxOy.gif?1

• DeerLordDeerLord Posts: 236 Member
    You have yet to even play the game, see its contains, have only seen "one" trailer, seen "no" hands on gameplay and you want it to be scrapped?

ZEtQxOy.gif?1
    It doesn't matter what's in it or if it ends up being good. All that matters is that it doesn't have exactly what I want.

• LittleMeow93LittleMeow93 Posts: 63 Member
    edited August 2015
    @TreelifeCreation you got it. I'm from Brisbane. :p
    But even in Perth it's evening. It's 8.25pm in Brisbane and 6.26pm in Perth.
    G'day also works as a greeting for most times in the day...although it's not used that much unless you're new to the person you're speaking to. Yay Aussie trivia! :D
    Origin Name: LittleMeow93
    flag-australia.png
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    I just love the title of this thread just for the fact the new world is a scrap one trying to be past off as a new one
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • LoneOnyxStardustLoneOnyxStardust Posts: 397 Member
    If you want to get across your dislike for the pack rudeness isn't going anywhere. Insulting members of community who might be looking forward EP is only result in people losing respect for you. I get that you are annoyed but come on this is not the way go about making it known.

Personally I'm waiting more info before forming an opinion either way.
    Check out my gallery Origin ID LoneOnyxStardust

• MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited August 2015
    beccz96 wrote: »
    I'm disappointed. Mostly because I felt too old for The Sims suddenly. I want something good that ads new and exciting things, not this... Not this

I know what you mean about feeling too old...I am way past the 'party and hookup' stage of my life (well actually I never was in that stage). But I accepted long ago that I'm not the target audience for video games so I've just gotta roll with it.

I really think there isn't enough info out yet to make a proper judgment on this EP. I admit my reaction to the trailer was 'oh no, more partying' but it looks like there might be more features they just didn't touch much on yet, so I'll reserve judgment until I see some more things in depth. If I don't like what I see I won't buy it, simple.

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Im on the fence here I mean yeah I'm pretty bummed about no family pack but I always wanted a dj booth and whohoo closet and get others opinion Imagine a wedding
  • naughtygwennynaughtygwenny Posts: 171 Member
    Piperbird1 wrote: »
    cth328 wrote: »
    You people make me sick. You honestly like this plum?! HOW?! WHY!?
    This game is obviously geared towards kids. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the majority of people that this pack appeals to are younger people.

The people that have been playing this game for 15 years do not matter.

I'm 35 and I like it and I've played all the Sims games but if they don't fix the friendship bug I wont be buying this or any other EP, SP or GP until its fixed.
  • sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    And if anyone actually likes this plum, you either need your eyes checked, your standards are so low, or you're brainwashed by EA

Okay, now that was just mean....
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    You have yet to even play the game, see its contains, have only seen "one" trailer, seen "no" hands on gameplay and you want it to be scrapped?

ZEtQxOy.gif?1

They aren't going to scrap it now, people wanted them to delay TS4 due to missing features but look what happened?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I think this topic is ridiculous! We know so little about the expansion! The little I know is enough to know I like it, and other people like it too! So if it doesn't suit your playstyle you can't just say something like this like you can decide for this whole lot of people. This is my opinion.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    DeerLord wrote: »

ZEtQxOy.gif?1
    It doesn't matter what's in it or if it ends up being good. All that matters is that it doesn't have exactly what I want.

But you do understand that when they make trailers they use the best features and stage them so they look good. If it appears, in the trailer, like there isn't much going on in this EP you have to think about what the content might actually be.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    MatheusBS wrote: »
    I think this topic is ridiculous! We know so little about the expansion! The little I know is enough to know I like it, and other people like it too! So if it doesn't suit your playstyle you can't just say something like this like you can decide for this whole lot of people. This is my opinion.

Agree...

• lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    This is a disappointment at its most!! I cant believe we wait all this time to hear this mess. I was really hoping for more. Plus dont our sims party enough. Someone at Maxis needs to lay off the boozes and clubs, this would have been good it we got university ep. All this scrap down mess it enough already.

sick of dancing!!! :/
  • HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    i feel like so violated. it's like somebody broke into my house and shaved my cat and left cat hair all over the carpet.
  • BESS73BESS73 Posts: 174 Member
    emilyduru wrote: »
    Okay hold up, no. Stop speaking for the entirety of players. Because, yes some people do like this EP. I for one do and I know like everything not everyone else will enjoy it but terrorizing others because they do? What kind of logic is that! This kind of attitude is what's turned this community toxic.

Even the World of Warcraft forums aren't as bad as these forums are getting.
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    It seems they're going for a Late Night vibe with the colourful lights and parties, but the town does not fit that theme at all. It really seems as though they had no idea what to focus on, so they combined little peaces of different themes, none of which are fully realized. It's just all over the place, and the devs should be ashamed of themselves. I really hope the community won't stand for this.

Thank YOU!! that town dont fit with theme.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Look at all of you, going all Olivia Pope on the Sims. It's so adorable.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    This EP is a JOKE. Every thing about that presentation was a big pile of clusterf%$k.. I've not once seen people ask for a EP about partying on the forums! WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THIS INFO FROM???

How about this EA/Maxis/Sims Studio - The Sims 4: Get your head out of your a#$ and actually listen to your fans?
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    edited August 2015
    And if anyone actually likes this plum, you either need your eyes checked, your standards are so low, or you're brainwashed by EA

But you play the same game, what if someone said that if a generations had been revealed.

• DiabolicalSimmerDiabolicalSimmer Posts: 84 Member
    I doubt they'll scrap it now that they already wasted money on making it but...

Yes!! We need to stop bickering and unite together. This expansion isn't good enough and they need to know it.
  • WillowxPillowWillowxPillow Posts: 189 Member
    This EP looks fun, and I can't wait to see what else they have in store. I want to learn more about what we will be able to do in this new EP.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top