Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Stories - Sims 2

RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
I saw a post like this on TS4 section and decided to post one here.
What has been your favorite or is your current storyline with your sims? My favorite story was where there was a decently rich and snobby family, their careers were business and law I believe, They had a kid called Zoe who was into art and loved to be different. Her parents didn't approve which caused her to rebel and changed from the 'girly' girl to a rebellious teenager. She got new friends and got into a relationship with her childhood best friend. That was where I got up to but I'll tell you what I was planning on doing. The dad gets fired or the family starts losing money causing financial problems. The mum gets romantic with a very rich sim living in a big mansion and she ends up pregnant with the rich sim and tries to hide it from her husband but ends up running away with the rich sim and leaving the baby behind. Zoe's dad is ruined but eventually marries a horrible woman who kicks Zoe out and so she lives with her boyfriend who becomes a musician.
I loved this family but I needed a break from it because it got very repetitive and I've started a legacy challenge in another neighborhood. :)

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

At first I thought you were talking about stories others have written...
    Your story sound fun! I hope you finish it. :mrgreen:

I always love to have a rebel child. Sometimes it a child who is more a geek or more outgoing than the family- they're fun.
    I love twins that look just alike and fool their friends.

I love Uni and the parties they have their- each to their aspiration type.

I want a Creature house started by a Mad Scientist... but maybe next time I'll have a bad witch start one. :D

• RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    @Rflong7 Thank you, I hope to finish at some point and yours sounds fun too :) I've always wanted to the twin thing you mentioned but the twins I get always look different XD