September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

Cannot register in Sims 4 Studio

13...Next

Comments

• QKATZQKATZ Posts: 2 New Member
    @_orangemittens_ I could register but can't login (it redirects to a 404-page after I enter username + password). Can you help me out? Thanks in advance!
  • QKATZQKATZ Posts: 2 New Member
    > @QKATZ said:
    > @_orangemittens_ I could register but can't login (it redirects to a 404-page after I enter username + password). Can you help me out? Thanks in advance!

Never mind! It worked once I disabled DuckDuckGo. Thanks!
  • LiruLiru Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I tried registering in S4S, but a captcha cannot be seen and I got no activation key (Firefox and Microsoft Edge). Please help. Thanks.
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 618 Member
    I registered two days ago and didnt receive an email. Got a captcha and everything.
    333 - Only half evil.
    34501032bb.jpg
    EA ID/The thing you search for in the gallery to find my builds: Zasz_Zerg
  • _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 505 Member

Hi Zasz, if you PM me with your email address, I can check to make sure the email was sent. Usually, when someone reports an issue with the activation email, the problem is that the email is somewhere in their spam folder or was blocked by their email provider. The previously reported CAPTCHA issue should be resolved at this time.
  • KSH_UKKSH_UK Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi

Like many others here I havent received an activation code to download the programme. I tried to PM you _orangemittens_ but I cant find how to send PM's on here. If you could message me I will reply with my email! Hope you can help! Thanks, Kate x
  • BogusAvaBogusAva Posts: 1 New Member
    I cannot register to Sims4studio. The captcha seems like it will load for a long time.
  • annapotatoesannapotatoes Posts: 1 New Member
    im having the same problem, CAPTCHA is not showing up please help!!